Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17613

    Schaumburg ladies

    Any reliable providers in the Schaumburg or Elk Grove Village areas?

    I'm staying here for a couple weeks and would like any tips, including any UTRs that might be interesting.

  2. #17612
    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this provider. Do not know but this gal looks very familiar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...467/7732173373
    I've seen her in the street walking scene for years. I just saw her walking around pulaski / division a couple weeks ago. Her body is chunky that's why she's hiding it in her photos.

  3. #17611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this provider. Do not know but this gal looks very familiar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...467/7732173373
    I don't, but if she has a good menu and really looks like that, that would be a nice value. Let us know if you end up seeing her. Also post her pic on the SW thread. If she's legit I bet someone there knows her.

  4. #17610
    Ah, OK. I remember her "soccer mom" ads, but never pulled the trigger. Didn't know her as Lisa. But hey! I'm older and heavier too! LOL Thanks for the links.

  5. #17609

    Seems Familiar

    Does anyone have any information on this provider. Do not know but this gal looks very familiar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...467/7732173373

  6. #17608
    Keep in mind those are old pictures. She's older and heavier. Approaching bbw. Lisa always seemed very mechanical, but nice to me Good in a pinch. Massage with cfs. Single pop.

  7. #17607

    Ng girls

    Ng girls have been gone for a while now and I haven't found anything comparable. I'm happy I got to experience that.

    Anyways, anyone know of spots that compare? Euros that basically rock your world. Very sad if the NG days are gone.

    Pup.

  8. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/125773

  9. #17605

    Lisa at Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.
    https://tryst.link/escort/lisa-from-canada

  10. #17604

    Lisa from Canada

    Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.

  11. #17603

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rahyndee James. In her porn scenes. Lots of porn fans have. Many times. Mostly by watching her videos. Met her at a couple adult conventions. Sweet girl!



    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/rahyndee-james
    LOL thanks.

  12. #17602

    Lisa bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Is she a BBW?
    No. Milfy and tall. Size 10 maybr.

  13. #17601

    Yeah, lots of people have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.
    I've seen Rahyndee James. In her porn scenes. Lots of porn fans have. Many times. Mostly by watching her videos. Met her at a couple adult conventions. Sweet girl!

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/rahyndee-james

  14. #17600
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuySnoopin  [View Original Post]
    Does EB usually have a listed phone number to contact? I do I reach out?
    Phone number is in the link given. If you tap that link, at the bottom left of that page is a button that says "BACK to POST". Tapping that will bring up her latest post, including a phone number.

    Good catch Barbarossa. Been seeing her ads off and on for years, the latest were all Northside outcals until she started posting closer locations. An incall in Maywood is real convenient.

  15. #17599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.
    Pics are of porn star. So I'm assuming it's fake or LE sting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape