Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 551 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8263
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3088

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TrippieKing420  [View Original Post]
    Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.
    Yeah she's a pro. Goes back several years.

  2. #3087

    Diamond

    Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.

  3. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if clubs are open today? I tried calling Pandora's but no answer.
    Pandora opens at 4 per their insta.

    Playground on Ballard at 7, don't know the others.

  4. #3085

    Thanksgiving

    Anyone know if clubs are open today? I tried calling Pandora's but no answer.

  5. #3084
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Messaged Lola and she mentioned hhr is 350 not including room fees or 500 for the hour. Is this the norm?
    The norm is roughly 400/ hhr or 700/ hr. Lola's hot. Knows how to please without breaking the bank.

  6. #3083
    Messaged Lola and she mentioned hhr is 350 not including room fees or 500 for the hour. Is this the norm?

  7. #3082

    Suggestions for a fun time in The VIP

    I've read a few stories on here about fun times to be had in the VIP at a few places. Just looking for suggestions on a place to go for an enjoyable VIP experience. Should I go early in the day? How many Benjamin's should I bring along? Just curious. I've got an itch to scratch and am feeling a bit reckless lately.

  8. #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I follow a few bikini baristas on Instagram and a few of them are strippers, I have been thinking about getting some dances from them, are they worth it or is it just a smoke screen, any info would be great.
    Go to clubs and get some dances from them. That's the only way you're going to find out dude. I fucked a few, it's a volume game. The more you put in the more you get out.

  9. #3080

    Barista strippers

    I follow a few bikini baristas on Instagram and a few of them are strippers, I have been thinking about getting some dances from them, are they worth it or is it just a smoke screen, any info would be great.

  10. #3079
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Lili or Mimi.

    She is at Sugars now.
    I think she is mentally challenged or something.

    She is a bit odd.

    She does have big tits.

  11. #3078

    To UnsungHero

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On everything gentlemen. I did actually find a coffee shop about 5 miles from my location and have been 3 times. It's a pretty cool experience, and something I had never done before. Each time there was a girl next door with a dirty / sexy look. I'd flirt with them a little and they smile and flirt back a little bit. I only tipped like $5, wasn't sure how the dynamics of these places worked. Wasn't sure if I could touch them or anything, but they each let me approach the window and grab their leg to slip the $5 into their garters. Not even sure how to suggest anything extra. Maybe I'll do like some suggested and just drop the $20 in the offset and see what develops from there. Thanks again for all the intel.
    I sent you a PM. Please read it. Thank you.

  12. #3077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to Pandora's for a while now but I have never met Monse. Does anyone know about her schedule?

    Also there is a Asian named Lili, Mimi? Stay away from here she up charges out of the blue, I got hustled for 100 bucks last Saturday.
    Lili or Mimi.

    She is at Sugars now.

  13. #3076

    Appreciate the intel.

    On everything gentlemen. I did actually find a coffee shop about 5 miles from my location and have been 3 times. It's a pretty cool experience, and something I had never done before. Each time there was a girl next door with a dirty / sexy look. I'd flirt with them a little and they smile and flirt back a little bit. I only tipped like $5, wasn't sure how the dynamics of these places worked. Wasn't sure if I could touch them or anything, but they each let me approach the window and grab their leg to slip the $5 into their garters. Not even sure how to suggest anything extra. Maybe I'll do like some suggested and just drop the $20 in the offset and see what develops from there. Thanks again for all the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Here's a list of bikini coffee stands in Washington state. I don't know how current it is. I sense that it's reader-dependent on submissions. I know of some omissions, near where I live. There's a lot of them on Hwy. 99 through Edmonds, Lynnwood, and Everett:

    http://www.bikini-baristas.com/bikin...-location.html

    In my opinion, I'm with the contributor who indicated that for a $20 you "might" get a show. If you have strip clubs available to you, I'm of the opinion you're far better off saving your money for the clubs. A typical example: I waited in line for 15 minutes for four cars in front of my to go through the line. Then I got four minutes with the barista. She was wearing homemade pasties, and took them off for me, then flashed her kitty. I paid $8 for a drink, and tipped her $20. (The tip was paid first, then I got the "show.") It really isn't worth it to me. But for the guys that can't get to a strip club, I suppose it's an okay alternative.

  14. #3075

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I only do private rooms because of this.
    Maybe it depends on the manager. Very recent trips and clearly Monse and Luna didn't get the memo. By the sounds they both was making it was business as usual.

    Clearly saw Brooklyn and Frankie trying to jumpstart a few guys. Entice boasting and showing off her 4 ways to finish.

    Lola even recommended not using a private room and said there was nothing to worry about.

  15. #3074

    Bikini Baristas

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the Seattle / Tacoma area .... is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these?
    There's a special thread under "Seattle" that is for Bikini Barista updates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape