Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #679

    Major GPS

    This one is on private delights with a no list as long as my leg. Name is Grace on there. 6 bills and not even close to GFE. Send this plastic skank away with no business.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  2. #678

    Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: Samantha Gomez.

    Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write this. I also like her looks, (those tits! That ass!) but have passed her over due to some middle of the road reviews on another review site. But, her more recent reviews, along with yours, indicate she is worth seeing. Glad to hear you had a good visit.

    Here is her website:

    https://samanthagomez.escortbook.com/
    From my limited understanding the agencies work them from sun up to sun down and some can easily get work out with this line of work. She might have taken a break and recharged hence the reviews.

  3. #677

    Re: Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Did you book through an agency? Or does does she handle her own booking?
    Re: Samantha Gomez.

    You book her through this agency / screening service.

    The screeners are easy to work with.

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com/

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...ha-gomez-51795

    https://samanthagomez.escortbook.com/

    Her number says text only.

    Email works as well.

  4. #676

    Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7415101-360649

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6019502.htm?cat=58

    Had a chance to see this absolute stunner of a Columbiana.

    Pros:

    + Fit and athletic build, a fitness trainer back home.

    + Sensual and flirtatious.

    + Manmades are nicely done and soft.

    + Ass is out of this world, when she opened the door and I saw that hip to ass ratio I knew I was going to have a good time.

    + Beautiful face and lips. Soft to kiss.

    + Absolutely loves to get pounded, allowed me to grab a her hair with one hand and light spanking on the other as I pounded her in front of the hotel mirror.
    Did you book through an agency? Or does does she handle her own booking?

  5. #675

    Re: Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Re: Samantha Gomez.

    Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write this. I also like her looks, (those tits! That ass!) but have passed her over due to some middle of the road reviews on another review site. But, her more recent reviews, along with yours, indicate she is worth seeing. Glad to hear you had a good visit.

    Here is her website:

    https://samanthagomez.escortbook.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inkedsamantha-gomez_LI.jpg‎  

  6. #674

    Samantha Gomez

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7415101-360649

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6019502.htm?cat=58

    Had a chance to see this absolute stunner of a Columbiana.

    Pros:

    + Fit and athletic build, a fitness trainer back home.

    + Sensual and flirtatious.

    + Manmades are nicely done and soft.

    + Ass is out of this world, when she opened the door and I saw that hip to ass ratio I knew I was going to have a good time.

    + Beautiful face and lips. Soft to kiss.

    + Absolutely loves to get pounded, allowed me to grab a her hair with one hand and light spanking on the other as I pounded her in front of the hotel mirror.

    + Allowed MSOG, bred her for a good 20 minutes for shot # 2.

    + Conversational with limited English with chatted about life and family, she enjoys body building. Gave me a nice massage as we talked between rounds.

    + Pics are accurate (but she looks way better in person).

    Cons:

    - I prefer my BBBJs a certain style, sloppy, wet, dripping all over the face kind with lots of throat. YMMV here.

    - No CIM or CIF.

    Needless to say, my legs and abs are sore after 45 minutes off good pounding and a nice massage in between. One of my best Latina agency experiences in a long time.

    I highly recommend.

  7. #673

    Jewls Marciano

    Has anyone visited her since her incident?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6099220.htm?cat=1

  8. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4479545.htm?cat=58

    She is in Raleigh but headed to CLT soon and she changed her name from her last visit. I have seen her twice. The pics are very much on the glamor side but she is still cute and probably a little thicker than what she appears in the pictures. She is chill and I had a good session each time. I would recommend if you are looking to meet up with a hot Brazilian that will treat you well.
    What was the damage? GFE? BBBJ? Feel free to DM me.

    Also Becca is an amazing time.

  9. #671

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Spates  [View Original Post]
    $2 was the ask but left two and a half for her great service.
    She is a fire cracker! I have to have at least an hour with her because she does not stop if you want to keep rolling.

  10. #670

    Ivy

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4479545.htm?cat=58

    She is in Raleigh but headed to CLT soon and she changed her name from her last visit. I have seen her twice. The pics are very much on the glamor side but she is still cute and probably a little thicker than what she appears in the pictures. She is chill and I had a good session each time. I would recommend if you are looking to meet up with a hot Brazilian that will treat you well.

  11. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra97  [View Original Post]
    What did you pay for the hhr?
    $2 was the ask but left two and a half for her great service.

  12. #668

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Spates  [View Original Post]
    Set up a half hour dream with the tiny tatted Becca this past week. Contacted her that morning and set a time for that evening. Verification was a selfie with some friendly get to know you banter over text. Not too painful and a lot better than the new photo I'd bs a lot of these women are expecting lately.

    As for the location, it's a safe easy in and out in uptown. Little sub let studio. Perfect spot for a working girl. Could even work if she shared with a few others.

    Now, Becca is tiny. Like miniature and doesn't have a sign of a demon or ounce of fat. This is the definition of a spinner.

    Service was a mix between mechanical and GFE in that she really gets into it but has a lot of rules. No BBBJ, no kissing but does offer multiple shots. She actually requested it. Lots of dirty talk and prefers to be pounded. Mish to k9.

    After the 2nd shot, we laid there and bullshitted for about 15 minutes. We didn't talk about anything of meaning or memorable. In and out I was there for close to an hour and paid for the half. Good time. If you're looking for a spinner she hits the mark. I probably won't repeat though. Just my preference. Her ad was as advertised.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363
    What did you pay for the hhr?

  13. #667

    Becca the spinner

    Set up a half hour dream with the tiny tatted Becca this past week. Contacted her that morning and set a time for that evening. Verification was a selfie with some friendly get to know you banter over text. Not too painful and a lot better than the new photo I'd bs a lot of these women are expecting lately.

    As for the location, it's a safe easy in and out in uptown. Little sub let studio. Perfect spot for a working girl. Could even work if she shared with a few others.

    Now, Becca is tiny. Like miniature and doesn't have a sign of a demon or ounce of fat. This is the definition of a spinner.

    Service was a mix between mechanical and GFE in that she really gets into it but has a lot of rules. No BBBJ, no kissing but does offer multiple shots. She actually requested it. Lots of dirty talk and prefers to be pounded. Mish to k9.

    After the 2nd shot, we laid there and bullshitted for about 15 minutes. We didn't talk about anything of meaning or memorable. In and out I was there for close to an hour and paid for the half. Good time. If you're looking for a spinner she hits the mark. I probably won't repeat though. Just my preference. Her ad was as advertised.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363

  14. #666

    Not the same girl

    Definitely working together or something (as the websites are similar), but via the pics those aren't the same person on both sites. I thought EROS did a pretty decent screening on providers including asking for face pictures and driver's license?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for Olivia Lexington and found this: https://olivialexington.com/gallery/.

    Marley Rae's website and pics: https://marleyrae.com/gallery/.

    That said, their info is very similar. Same type of email "me@name.com", webhost is the same. Marley does have a couple of tattoos that Olivia does not but then they could be recent. Still may not be worth it if they are not the same person. They are clearly working together (or one just ripped off the other's site) so not worth the chance. Just something about MR that I find super attractive.
    .

  15. #665

    Can you confirm they are the same person please?

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    She just recently changed her name from Olivia Lexington who had 3 reviews on ter. 2 of those were bad.
    I did a search for Olivia Lexington and found this: https://olivialexington.com/gallery/.

    Marley Rae's website and pics: https://marleyrae.com/gallery/.

    That said, their info is very similar. Same type of email "me@name.com", webhost is the same. Marley does have a couple of tattoos that Olivia does not but then they could be recent. Still may not be worth it if they are not the same person. They are clearly working together (or one just ripped off the other's site) so not worth the chance. Just something about MR that I find super attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape