Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 24826
-
11-28-21 16:40 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry, didn't mean to offend and most of the warnings were more about the misrepresentation of her size in her pictures / profile and of course, the past names she used during some of her time in the industry were given. I was still up in the air as I liked the toy picture she posted but I wasn't sure how much larger she is that her pics. So I searched and found all the drama about the pimping other girls and someone complaining about her performance and just decided to pass. Again, didn't mean to offend and my sense of humor isn't for everyone.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 15:33 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away
Long story short when I was starting out I went to see her. I didn't go through with it, thank god, but she's hideous and junked out. I can't remember all the details (I've posted about it) but I know I ran for the hills. Incall was sketchy as hell too.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 15:19 #17354Regular Member

Posts: 9I agree
There should be some moderation in names I thought that was an admin job to police.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
I've only had good experiences with her but it may be a YMMV for others. Good news is there is plenty to choose from.
-
11-28-21 11:51 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 330Not sure we need all the names LOL
Hey,
Apparently a lot of guys on here know a lot more about her than I do wow. Shows how small Indy really is. Everybody knows your business after awhile and apparently like to show their knowledge.
Folks also seem quite happy to give out a providers name and then do everything in their power to hide their own. Smacks a little of hypocrisy maybe, idk. My experience of this lady has always been good. She likes sex as much as the guy and has always well satisfied. I'm not asking for more. Cheers
Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 11:17 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 278Hotel Asian
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248491
Wasn't getting responses from preferred providers and rolled the dice. Strictly transactional. Decent looking woman, but not into it at all. Wore a mask to start with. Won't repeat. Qv100.
-
11-28-21 08:59 #17351Senior Member

Posts: 352Read your own post
Her number is at the end of the URL.
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 19:51 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 34Michelle Lynn / Ashley / Star / GoodGirlGoneBad / Pimp Momma LOL
Thanks for the reply and apparently, she is kind of a YMMV lady and not what I would expect on Eros. I got some interesting PMs on her and did a little searching on your forums once I was given her past names. While I won't go into all the drama, anyone that changes their name that much in a few years along with the idea she is pimping others out means too much trouble and drama for me.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
She blurs her face out but I am assuming gold teeth, a big hat, and dark glasses.
I think I'll continue to look on Eros and also on Discreet as someone recommended them. Have a nice weekend.
-
11-27-21 18:58 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 34Thank you for reaching out and I agree, I tend to find Eros women generally better in all aspects.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:55 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 384Thanks!
Didn't realize the number was actually in the link. I read a good review of her. I'll have to do more research.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:34 #17347Senior Member

Posts: 1095It's in the link
Look at the end of the link you posted. And there you'll have it. FYI. I've read moderate reviews about her.
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:22 #17346Senior Member

Posts: 808Not good
She's went by Morgan and several other names. I've never seen her but the reviews were never good.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:15 #17345Regular Member

Posts: 1Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
Here's the info https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...polis/70708836.
-
11-27-21 18:06 #17344Senior Member

Posts: 384Digits
Can someone pm me her number? No contact info in the ad. I'll be visiting next weekend for the BIG championship game and I want to sample what Indy has to offer.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...204/3174194622
-
11-27-21 10:39 #17343Senior Member

Posts: 49Kaylee Jade
Seeing this one this afternoon. Was hoping to get the 411 before she came over. Has anyone seen her? Thanks in advance peeps.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/564533205091
-
11-27-21 10:23 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 352Miss Sophia aka Star Demarco
I met her a month or two ago when she was traveling through town. It was not great (IMO) and I wouldn't repeat. However, she may be good for someone based on what you're looking for.
She looked like her photos and has a great body. However, after arriving she wanted to talk and talk for 30 minutes or so. I was ready to start and she just kept talking about everything from her marriages to traveling, etc. Once the clothes started coming off it got better and a little weird. Again, great body for sure; fake tits but nice. She started telling me that "She's not like other girls" and gave me instructions on how her pussy is laid out. She showed me her clit and said. That's not my clit, its up here (about 2 inches above, about where the pubic hair and upper pussy meet). She had some other explanations, but it was just weird. Of course DATY didn't go great b / c I kept trying to lick her clit -- not her pubic bone.
She continued to talk quite a lot, bounced around the bed with lots of energy. But was distracting, for me at least. She did give a great BBBJ. Oh she also had to pause at one point to insert her butt plug while doing the BJ. That was perfectly fine with me and kind of hott (in her ass, not mine).
https://www.preferred411.com/P228119
https://stardemarco.ch/









Reply With Quote





