Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7841

    Facialqueen26

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d
    I like her screen name.

  2. #7840

    Facialqueen26

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d

  3. #7839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    And I'd watched that video before! Man, I knew the pots & pans and the visor bit in the one photo were strange.

    Well, the asshat blocked me, so it's up to the rest of you to report them!

  4. #7838

    Pornhub / OF model

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Can't provide you with a link, because the user in question went inactive, but she was a 20-year-old Asian in Burke who went by "LACurrent-Fan" and only had the account open for a couple of days. Maybe you talked to her.

    Hit her up, she said her name was Caroline, and she texted me quickly to set up something. I asked her if she wanted some company and if she could host, and she said, "Not tonight but maybe Monday. " We finally agree on 3 for 2-3 hours of BBFSCIP but her pictures look a little bit sus. I explain my thinking and ask for another photo, and she plays dumb, or maybe wasn't playing. Finally I just say "send me another selfie" and she does, and it lines up with one of the others. We start working on other details, and she sends me two more photos, considerably less clothed which, why didn't she just do that because those also were clearly the same person (look for the boob mole in the attached). I'm getting scam vibes, but I choose to continue.

    But finally I say, "OK, send me an address when you can" to which she replies "I can't host. " I say, "That's the first thing I asked you" but she claims she was responding to "Do you want some company?" not "Can you host?" which, c'Mon.

    And then she says, "You're a little ****, you know that?" Hey-o!

    I shoot back, "No, I'm a fairly big one, but I still need an address if I'm going to pick you up and get us a hotel. " Of course by then she's decided to nuke this interaction from orbit, although maybe I shouldn't say "she", since the last thing she said to me was "Faggot". Classy! And probably a dude.

    So, long story short, if you see a new account pop up in the NOVA suburbs with a 20-ish Asian girl and she texts you from a 703 area code ending in 9940, you're either dealing with some fat guy named Lou or you're dealing with crazy. Have fun, and enjoy the nudes!
    Spot on with the fake call. She's French: https://onlyfans.com/lunaokko.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...4fcb6d8c&t=531

  5. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-880a878e4cb8

    This one told me she was only interested in platonic but would send pics / video. Not about to bother with that, which is too bad, because cute and tall is a rare combo.
    Pictures and possibly videos. No meet in person even for meal.

  6. #7836

    Hanging Out in Loudoun / Fairfax Counties

    As entertaining as this lifestyle is, it's very lonely as we (at least I) can not share experiences with people in real life for the fear of being judged etc.

    I am looking for folks from this forum that will like together for drinks / food every now and then in a low key trustful setting.

    I will prefer folks that can hang out in Ashburn, Chantilly, Herndon, Reston, Sterling and Tysons.

  7. #7835

    Link to LACurrent-Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Can't provide you with a link, because the user in question went inactive, but she was a 20-year-old Asian in Burke who went by "LACurrent-Fan" and only had the account open for a couple of days. Maybe you talked to her.
    !
    Here is her link https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-f18a0b099f7e.

  8. #7834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    A lovely Seeking escapade

    Can't provide you with a link, because the user in question went inactive, but she was a 20-year-old Asian in Burke who went by "LACurrent-Fan" and only had the account open for a couple of days. Maybe you talked to her.

    Hit her up, she said her name was Caroline, and she texted me quickly to set up something. I asked her if she wanted some company and if she could host, and she said, "Not tonight but maybe Monday. " We finally agree on 3 for 2-3 hours of BBFSCIP but her pictures look a little bit sus. I explain my thinking and ask for another photo, and she plays dumb, or maybe wasn't playing. Finally I just say "send me another selfie" and she does, and it lines up with one of the others. We start working on other details, and she sends me two more photos, considerably less clothed which, why didn't she just do that because those also were clearly the same person (look for the boob mole in the attached). I'm getting scam vibes, but I choose to continue.

    But finally I say, "OK, send me an address when you can" to which she replies "I can't host. " I say, "That's the first thing I asked you" but she claims she was responding to "Do you want some company?" not "Can you host?" which, c'Mon.

    And then she says, "You're a little ****, you know that?" Hey-o!

    I shoot back, "No, I'm a fairly big one, but I still need an address if I'm going to pick you up and get us a hotel. " Of course by then she's decided to nuke this interaction from orbit, although maybe I shouldn't say "she", since the last thing she said to me was "Faggot". Classy! And probably a dude.

    So, long story short, if you see a new account pop up in the NOVA suburbs with a 20-ish Asian girl and she texts you from a 703 area code ending in 9940, you're either dealing with some fat guy named Lou or you're dealing with crazy. Have fun, and enjoy the nudes!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1bd67cd-f0e3-4ce1-8128-6a0e2e408f14(1).jpg‎   2fcd431d-deef-4917-822f-7763adfc17e0.jpg‎   78dfbb11-0ebe-4b3f-8762-21d89b84a46d.jpg‎   ac7aa707-8fc4-4dae-b871-b2fec34ed7a8.jpg‎   dffd3c65-5a9d-4297-ad73-299c91ed3798.jpg‎  


  9. #7833
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried using non-reloadable gift cards, eg, Visa or MC, to pay for membership on SA?

    OCG.
    Yes, the Vanilla Visa works every time.

  10. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-880a878e4cb8

    This one told me she was only interested in platonic but would send pics / video. Not about to bother with that, which is too bad, because cute and tall is a rare combo.
    She told me the same thing. Hard pass.

  11. #7831

    Question regarding SA

    Has anyone tried using non-reloadable gift cards, eg, Visa or MC, to pay for membership on SA?

    OCG.

  12. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6

    This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
    Chatted with ConfidentBae. Platonic only.

  13. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-5cd6a06912ba

    Finally heard back from this one, and she wants an allowance in exchange for "fun dates like museums", etc. Also instantly prefaced the entire situation by saying she's busy and can't meet much. Between that and the smoking, someone else can go to the trouble if they want, but at least you ought to know what you're getting yourself into.
    Yeah, she talks a good game but is another one of those whose looking to get paid as she "gets comfortable" with you before anything real happens.

  14. #7828

    Sugargirl

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6

    This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
    The second one has multiple accounts, multiple phone numbers and will text you from all of them constantly wanting to meet. I told her I was out of town until the weekend and she messaged me a few hours later with the same message. I think she sends out group texts just hoping to get some business. She is on the Fredericksburg pages too.

  15. #7827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Demoness

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-880a878e4cb8

    This one told me she was only interested in platonic but would send pics / video. Not about to bother with that, which is too bad, because cute and tall is a rare combo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape