The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12294
    Quote Originally Posted by Meseeks  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    Long time listener first time poster. Just want to see if anybody can confirm if either these ladies are legit and good to go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...782/3016867228

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...084/4435335327

    Thanks for the assist.
    First one is Dream search here for reviews. I think she is in west Baltimore tho these days.

    Second one is I don't know. But you can read the ad find her name and use the search button on her too because I've seen reviews on her as well.

  2. #12293

    Emma

    I recently saw Emma again. I seen her several times before back in 2016/17. She was a true cumdumpster. It was a easy setup through text making appointment. I finally arrive wait a couple minutes before she let me in nobody was outside. She had on this little sexy outfit and still looked the same. We shoot the shit for minute to catch up on old times then we get started. She give me a good ass BBJ with deep throating nice and slow while I play with her tits. Then she tell me she want me to fuck her hard then she bend over and not even thinking I just put it deep inside her hairy little warm snatch and start pounding away hard. She looks back at me dead in my eyes and say I want you to cum all over my ass and 5 strokes later I exploded a gallon of nut all inside her pussy. It was fuckin fantastic. Warning she does have a Bush so if that not your thing she mite not be for you. I will repeat and recommend. Damage 100 plus tip.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmababy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_Screenshot_20211116-021326_Firefox_231894945655981.jpg‎  

  3. #12292

    Shyanne

    Just talked to her today. She prefers calls if you want to hook up with her, as she can be leaving for NC anytime soon. Her digit ends in 1988.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she does not do incall so I have not seen her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/329861767995

  4. #12291

    Shyanne

    Bro, pick her up, take her to a cheap notel. It's well worth it. Just my humble opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she does not do incall so I have not seen her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/329861767995

  5. #12290
    Your spidey sense is up with good reason. Great looking web site. I had wondered about it also because for a while there were some good reviews of some of these on anoThER site. Those are gone now, replaced by a couple of reviews labelling it as scam and a rip-off and claiming the earlier reviews were fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markss  [View Original Post]
    Spidey sense is up just a little, but does anyone have any experience with https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com ?

    Seems like too much selection at too low a rate compared to Eros or Tryst. But similar quality.

    And verification is non-existent, which is why spidey sense is up a bit.

  6. #12289

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Daaaang. Got a link or digits for shyanne?
    Sadly she does not do incall so I have not seen her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/329861767995

  7. #12288

    Shyanne

    Daaaang. Got a link or digits for shyanne?

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shyanne again yesterday and as usual she did not disappoint. It's funny her add says "Actual last night!" for the week, and yet she is still here, which I'm not complaining.

  8. #12287
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with the 6510 frankford? I see multiple girls hosting out of there recently are they being pimped or something.
    If its not there its the house on Winston ave in Loch raven.

  9. #12286

    Provider verification

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    The providers think it protects them from LE. Of course if LE really wants them, they can always get the fake credentials they need.
    Thanks guys! You make excellent points. Good thing we have this forum to share our thoughts. Thanks!

  10. #12285

    Its been awhile.

    I'm going to come back to the Baltimore area soon for a 30th birthday gift to myself. I'm craving a snowbunny to pump full of some black baby batter but I'd love some suggestions. If not in bmore, anyone got any leads in southern MD? Dc? I prefer White / Hispanic providers so any advice or leads would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #12284

    Mystique

    Had anoth great dream with her tonight. Was a little drunk so I want all there but she took good care of me. Grrat girl.

  12. #12283

    Has anyone seen either of these ladies?

    Hey Gents,

    Long time listener first time poster. Just want to see if anybody can confirm if either these ladies are legit and good to go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...782/3016867228

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...084/4435335327

    Thanks for the assist.

  13. #12282

    Shyna

    Had a good experience with this fun size woman.

    She knew how to ride me like a horse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/70767195
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211127-223740_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211126-225145_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #12281

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    They are a scam. They have a couple of accounts that post reviews on TER. But then one guy posted an actual review and then they apparently went after him with threats and such.
    Thanks for the heads up! Appreciated!

  15. #12280
    Anyone know what's up with the 6510 frankford? I see multiple girls hosting out of there recently are they being pimped or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape