Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12219

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    If I recall correctly, Becca has been in this business for years. She was hot as hell years ago. You can see that time has put some aging on her. Years ago I was going to see her but somehow got sidetracked and never saw her. I may go to see her if reviews prove that she is not jaded. From the wording in her ad, she may have some jading. It is good business to work with the customer a little on on price, which it seems in her ad that she is not willing to do.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #12218

  3. #12217

    Asians

    Are the any real asians in the area? I know most of the asian post are fake but just in case one is real would really brighten anyone's day.

  4. #12216

    Any other dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Has a chance to spend some time with Shyanne. She's in her early 20's. Down to earth and fun to hang up with. She would be my go-to-girl but unfortunately she is heading back to NC sometimes this week. Hope to see her again before she leaves. The only down-side is that she is only doing outcall and you either have to pick her up and drop her back off, or provide Uber to / from her location. Otherwise, service was excellent. That bootie is to die for.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/613354659310
    Seems difficult to get ahold of her.

  5. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Would like to support zanyo. Need intel. Or how to contact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You did not do much research. Zanyzo posted a link to her ad below. You could also try sending her a DM as she is a member here.

  6. #12214

    Trying to dive in

    Would like to support zanyo. Need intel. Or how to contact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #12213

    ZanyZo

    I can confirm that Zany Zo is real and legit. After all, if you did the research, you could tell she is legit this whole time.

    Damage was $. 6 for hh, Thicc blonde with really nice eyes. Very communicative, professional at her skills. Came in for a LFK, CBJ and finish with a mish. Also location was in a good neighborhood of BWI, Will repeat.

    Lets show her some respect gentlemen, there is nothing wrong with giving out any negative / positive reviews, giving out the wrong information is was makes this town so dry when it comes to talent. Stay safe gentlemen!

  8. #12212

    Gfe

    GFE is negotiable, but everything is covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE / are cover optional?

  9. #12211
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWildOne  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand the good reviews about her on here. The first two times I tried connecting she stood me up. When we finally did connect, She gave me some whack job BJ and said that's all she was doing, after I paid. I pulled my barley hard member out of her mouth and left. And she's most def on drugs by her looks.
    I agree. She just goes through the motions.

  10. #12210

    Marriott

    I will be coming to your fine city and staying ate the marriot waterfront. Any suggestions for dates or messages? Thank you so much in advance!!

  11. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopFiend  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics. Girl may be real but it won't be the girl in the pics.

  12. #12208
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Link as requested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful6  [View Original Post]
    Provide link about how to setup appointment so more people visit! I am also interested to visit, send DM if you like.
    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/864750283001

  13. #12207
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Thank you BMAX. I will reach out.
    I really don't understand the good reviews about her on here. The first two times I tried connecting she stood me up. When we finally did connect, She gave me some whack job BJ and said that's all she was doing, after I paid. I pulled my barley hard member out of her mouth and left. And she's most def on drugs by her looks.

  14. #12206

    Elle

    Went to see Elle today. Opted for SS and ended up just a BBBJWS date because the bed was dirty. Crumbs and cig ash on it. No thanks. Pics on ad are old IMO. She is really sweet but did seem half out of it when I got there. Texted upon arrival and it took her 10 minutes to get back me. She "fell asleep". Neighborhood is OK. Street parking available all along her road and I didn't feel unsafe. I'd rate my time with her about average. Mic skills were pretty good. I busted while she was licking my balls and she went back down on me to clean me up. Nice girl, but not sure I would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70438982

  15. #12205
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I see you are new. You have to post a link and be specific. You are basically asking dudes to go to the website, manually identify ads with Dundalk listed as the location, then provide feedback. No one is doing all of that just to answer your question.
    I did that already and still no one answered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape