Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 26919
-
11-29-21 06:24 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 958Lisa from Canada
Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.
-
11-28-21 20:07 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 53Lol
LOL thanks.
Originally Posted by BrownBag
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 19:51 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 62Lisa bbw
No. Milfy and tall. Size 10 maybr.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 19:43 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 146Yeah, lots of people have seen her
I've seen Rahyndee James. In her porn scenes. Lots of porn fans have. Many times. Mostly by watching her videos. Met her at a couple adult conventions. Sweet girl!
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/rahyndee-james
-
11-28-21 19:02 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 1172
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
Phone number is in the link given. If you tap that link, at the bottom left of that page is a button that says "BACK to POST". Tapping that will bring up her latest post, including a phone number.
Originally Posted by SomeGuySnoopin
[View Original Post]
Good catch Barbarossa. Been seeing her ads off and on for years, the latest were all Northside outcals until she started posting closer locations. An incall in Maywood is real convenient.
-
11-28-21 14:06 #17599Senior Member

Posts: 395Fake pics
Pics are of porn star. So I'm assuming it's fake or LE sting.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 10:18 #17598Banned Member

Posts: 4190Is she a BBW?
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 01:47 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 53Was wondering
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.
Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.
-
11-28-21 00:47 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 62Lisa from Canada
I was. I tend not to be grabby, mean, or rough. I am 6'0 300 lbs so I know I am not the nicest to look at. I treat it as someone doing me a solid, for which they are compensated. All good. We had a good convo about California and drug laws.
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:39 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 34That is really sad when these ladies have to medicate in some manner to do this job. You see it too often.
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 13:41 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 421Roxy is still around she's difficult to get ahold of but God damn she's good.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 12:45 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 232Absolutely shocked to hear about this type of behavior.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 12:01 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 106Karrissa is a great plan B. But
She can be higher than a Jeff Bezo rocket. However, from my experience she has a very wide open menu and has yet to say no to a request.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 11:51 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 146It looks like her medicine caught up with her. I prefer her when she was heavier too.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 11:35 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 1633There's an entire thread dedicated to this.
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





