Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23231

    Forgot Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Link or something to go by?
    This is the one I was thinking about seein. And one monger said the ass was not that fat and it was not the girl in the pics. I was also asking info on what does she look like than and is it worth the visit? What ws the damage of the visit also?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/144709972279

  2. #23230

    Can someone

    Can someone confirm that she is real provider, her face looks familiar and her pics are taken in a hotel room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EFE51D16-3195-43A9-B8AC-7F7261DA75CE.jpeg‎  

  3. #23229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Was think about seeing this one, but one monger reports the ass is not that fat and not the girl in the pics. Anyone know what she looks like face and body wise. Is worth the visit, and what the damage?
    Link or something to go by?

  4. #23228
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lola last week and see her about once a week. Have not heard any comment from her like I'm only seeing regulars or anything. Staxx sees people she doesn't know. She's just not very good at text management. Twice right after I visited her she sent a text saying are you coming or not LOL. Sometimes staxx will respond to me sometimes she won't. And I've seen her bunches of times.
    Let's be honest here. When you see some of these ladies one of three things happens.

    1. They didn't like you or something you did and avoid seeing you again.

    2. You are a dick with a wallet and your number doesn't get blocked and you occasionally see them when they need to fill a time.

    3. Your number gets saved because they either liked how often you spend money, didn't pass them off, or they actually enjoyed spending the time with you.

    So if you are #1 that's probably why you only ever saw them once. If you are #2 you see them from time to time and the interaction is business.

    If you are #3 then you wonder what everyone else is talking about when they say X is hard to get a hold of.

    I will say a lot of the folks I used to see posting aren't anymore. But I haven't heard of many mandatory vacations either. Is it just me or are thing more quiet than usual?

  5. #23227

    Avoid

    Fake pics. Crack head that will try to cash and dash if given opportunity. Skills no good. Avoid.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/784331055262

  6. #23226

    The better part of Valour, is Discretion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year and had a similar experience. She went upstairs and got on the phone with someone and someone else pounded on front door. I went out the back like the coward I am in these circumstances. She is still sucking the gullible in. Sorry for your loss.
    You made the smart play, to not get into an altercation. Even if you are totally in the right and justified, just look at recent events. You might beat the rap, but you're not going to beat the ride.

  7. #23225

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    When is the last time you have got a response or seen her that's my question? Is she like Staxx only see's people she knows? Because I have been contacting her since June with no luck.
    Saw Lola last week and see her about once a week. Have not heard any comment from her like I'm only seeing regulars or anything. Staxx sees people she doesn't know. She's just not very good at text management. Twice right after I visited her she sent a text saying are you coming or not LOL. Sometimes staxx will respond to me sometimes she won't. And I've seen her bunches of times.

  8. #23224

    Big girl in Petersburg

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...l/132807487161

    Has anyone had any luck with this one. I have tried several times but it always ends up with her being at work and it gets canceled. Not sure if she is a flake or she really is getting called into work.

  9. #23223

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Has Tina disappeared again? Haven't heard back from her lately.
    Last time I texted with her, she was planning to take a "real" vacation, not a law vacation.

  10. #23222

    Jessica

    Had a dream where I had some available time for a QV. Went to visit after dark, which is probably not a great idea, but the place seemed slow and dead, so I chanced it. Set up was easy and she was communicative. Sent pictures, which are of her (and she was cute), but they were taken a while ago. Super sweet girl. Incredible tits. Anything, it seemed, was on the menu, even BB. Opted for BBBJ and to play with her large naturals. BBBJ was so so, so switched to just Russian and had a wonderful explosion.

    All the above was enjoyable, but then there is some reality. The pics were deceiving (aren't they always). They were taken years ago and before the chemicals kicked in. Track marks in the crook of her elbow were evident. The body. Below the tits, was a disaster, so that took something away from it for sure. Tons of powder on her face. Her place was clean enough and no cigarette smell, so that earned her a lot of extra points.

    As I said, great personality and you choose the menu, so for $. 6 it was worth it. Especially those tits. I would probably repeat as she was so accommodating, but I have not found the ultimate go-to yet.

  11. #23221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know how to delete my account on here? I have tried before but it obviously didn't work.
    I think admin can deactivate account not 100% but I'd at least reach out to them.

  12. #23220

    Is This One Safe

    Was think about seeing this one, but one monger reports the ass is not that fat and not the girl in the pics. Anyone know what she looks like face and body wise. Is worth the visit, and what the damage?

  13. #23219

    Tina

    Has Tina disappeared again? Haven't heard back from her lately.

  14. #23218

    Best Head Dr IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I will disagree with a recent comment and say I believe Lola's head is the best. Always gets me super hard and gets me a pop with only BJ which 99% of the current crap can't do from head alone. I have heard that those who prefer a jackhammer style BJ like Roxanne's don't necessarily care for Lola's style.
    When is the last time you have got a response or seen her that's my question? Is she like Staxx only see's people she knows? Because I have been contacting her since June with no luck.

  15. #23217

    Delete account

    Does any one know how to delete my account on here? I have tried before but it obviously didn't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape