Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 24548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12278
    Quote Originally Posted by Markss  [View Original Post]
    Spidey sense is up just a little, but does anyone have any experience with https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com ?

    Seems like too much selection at too low a rate compared to Eros or Tryst. But similar quality.

    And verification is non-existent, which is why spidey sense is up a bit.
    They are a scam. They have a couple of accounts that post reviews on TER. But then one guy posted an actual review and then they apparently went after him with threats and such.

  2. #12277

    Shyanne

    Saw Shyanne again yesterday and as usual she did not disappoint. It's funny her add says "Actual last night!" for the week, and yet she is still here, which I'm not complaining.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Seems difficult to get ahold of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211126_123126b.jpg‎  

  3. #12276
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #12275
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who finds this weird and uncomfortable when providers are asking for drivers license plate huh oto orlinkedin / work badge verification?? I have been trying to see some providers from Er** and try*t and they all seem to want that. I searched Baltimore and bwi area. Any recommendations??
    The providers think it protects them from LE. Of course if LE really wants them, they can always get the fake credentials they need.

  5. #12274

    Any experience on this one?

    Spidey sense is up just a little, but does anyone have any experience with https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com ?

    Seems like too much selection at too low a rate compared to Eros or Tryst. But similar quality.

    And verification is non-existent, which is why spidey sense is up a bit.

  6. #12273

    Move on if they want your personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who finds this weird and uncomfortable when providers are asking for drivers license plate huh oto orlinkedin / work badge verification?? I have been trying to see some providers from Er** and try*t and they all seem to want that. I searched Baltimore and bwi area. Any recommendations??
    My recommendation is to move on if a provider wants your personal identifying information (PII). It's none of their business. After all, they're not showing us their PII. You've lost control of your PII once you've given it away. Plus, what if the provider or agency gets busted? Then our least favorite uncle has your PII. Cops don't have to bring charges to make your life a living hell and ruin your career and relationship with a spouse or SO.

    I understand providers are concerned about their safety. Mongers have a right to safety as well.

  7. #12272
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same issue as well. In order for me to go for the better quality woman on TER or Tryst, some require all this unnecessary paperwork. In the providers defense, it's all about safety and knowing that you don't have any prior convictions.

    The only kind of screening I've done was take a picture of myself but I also request the same in return from the provider. They may ask for a full name; if you can 1000% verify the provider is who she say she is, then go ahead.

    Best way to go through a provider screening is find a provider that also has an established social media account and a website. The secret to this is pure transparency.

    DM me if you have any question in verifications.
    Running into this issue now. Me want emails from my work email or a photo of I'd with me in it plus a 50% deposit at around 400 dollars. Which isn't horrible but I am basically giving money to a stranger on the internet for th e Hope's of getting laid LOL it's cheaper to fly to Colombia and have fun with super models (granted they don't speak English) but stipl.

  8. #12271
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who finds this weird and uncomfortable when providers are asking for drivers license plate huh oto orlinkedin / work badge verification?? I have been trying to see some providers from Er** and try*t and they all seem to want that. I searched Baltimore and bwi area. Any recommendations??
    I'm having the same issue as well. In order for me to go for the better quality woman on TER or Tryst, some require all this unnecessary paperwork. In the providers defense, it's all about safety and knowing that you don't have any prior convictions.

    The only kind of screening I've done was take a picture of myself but I also request the same in return from the provider. They may ask for a full name; if you can 1000% verify the provider is who she say she is, then go ahead.

    Best way to go through a provider screening is find a provider that also has an established social media account and a website. The secret to this is pure transparency.

    DM me if you have any question in verifications.

  9. #12270

    Personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who finds this weird and uncomfortable when providers are asking for drivers license plate huh oto orlinkedin / work badge verification?? I have been trying to see some providers from Er** and try*t and they all seem to want that. I searched Baltimore and bwi area. Any recommendations??
    I am with you. The Brazilians look really good. Some have reviews on Erotic Review but I would never share the personal info that they ask for. If that is the only way I can see them then I will pass every time. Just not worth the risk to me. Too many things can happen and too many of them are bad! But apparently some guys are willing to do it because they have women coming and going each week from their spot. More power to the guys that are willing to take that risk. Their balls are larger than mine. LOL.

  10. #12269

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the last one (Roxy) a few times, I've never had any issues, she was CBJ / cfs and usually 100 for a ss, I'd repeat with her.

  11. #12268
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who finds this weird and uncomfortable when providers are asking for drivers license plate huh oto orlinkedin / work badge verification?? I have been trying to see some providers from Er** and try*t and they all seem to want that. I searched Baltimore and bwi area. Any recommendations??
    My 2 cents: Never share your drivers license or any other work related details to any providers.

  12. #12267

  13. #12266

    Verification by providers

    Am I the only one who finds this weird and uncomfortable when providers are asking for drivers license plate huh oto orlinkedin / work badge verification?? I have been trying to see some providers from Er** and try*t and they all seem to want that. I searched Baltimore and bwi area. Any recommendations??

  14. #12265

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What does she have to offer?

    No Anal

    No BB

    No BBJ

    No GFE

    No Kissing

    No DATY.
    I was thinking about the same when I wrote the review. But the deteriorating selection pool really made the bar pretty low for me. I'm just happy I can find a pretty enough girl, who is not fat and coochie doesn't stink LOL. I think I will probably stop the hobby for a while until things get back to normal.

  15. #12264

    ZanyZo is Legit

    FrOm ThE tOp! Sike nah. Finally seen her. She's funny af. Set a date and time. We text a little back and forth to avoid miscommunication. She sent a pic asking if I approved of her outfit. She's a super tease and I'm with it LOL anyways I get there and even though she was hiding behind the door it was her. Just like the photos. She made me feel comfortable and is easy to talk to. She's got great mic skills. Did not make it past that. Shout-out to those who saw her already. They not lying. 100% recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape