Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 41259
-
11-27-21 16:23 #24054Regular Member

Posts: 19Ebony on the North
I've seen her post for a while now. Was wondering if anybody took a crack at it?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/710472758323
-
11-27-21 15:02 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 363Nothing comes up under that phone number, so I'm in the TGTBT camp.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 13:22 #24052Senior Member

Posts: 158Totally delusional. & typical american woman
Is she charge $$ 600 for one hour and looking the way she does?
Wow should be charging 40 and walking the street in the bronx.
Sorry boys but I have reached my limit with these chicks. Thanks for letting me vent.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/8339212.htm
-
11-27-21 12:26 #24051Senior Member

Posts: 158Says deposit required. HUGE red flag bro. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 11:31 #24050Regular Member

Posts: 19Melissa
What's up fellas, just wondering has any one seen Missy lately.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/830603469892
-
11-27-21 10:31 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 99What it really means is we are succeeding, asome of the girls and DB's will figure it out and start flying right\.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 02:11 #24048Regular Member

Posts: 18Melissa
Is this to good to be true?
https://tryst.link/escort/melissa-127
-
11-27-21 02:04 #24047Senior Member

Posts: 411Db
You mean the pimp / db is butthurt.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 23:04 #24046Senior Member

Posts: 554Someone sounds pissed LMAO
-
11-26-21 19:40 #24045Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks I Shall Avoid Ivy
Thanks monger,
Originally Posted by LookinFerFun
[View Original Post]
I like her pics, body looked nice and I did not find any reviews, so I was going to pull the trigger.
Damn, I am glad I did not. I shall Avoid Ivy!
Thanks for the intel.
-
11-26-21 16:14 #24044Senior Member

Posts: 58Ivy
Saw this one a few days ago. Went and met her at her room on Lane. She opened door and dammm pics are definitely filtered or long ago. Body is still thin but face is sored up. Was going to turn around and leave but the thinker that took me there said " but she's thin and good looking body" until shirt came off and no tits and what was there was saggy. Mic skills were bad. Would barely put any in mouth and forget going deep and she shows she didn't want to do it. But kitty was kinda tight thru mish and doggy. She does give effort in that dept by thrusting back into it and wanting deeper. All in all wasn't really worth the 1. 2 mario coins to enjoy the ride.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/918509136931
-
11-25-21 07:56 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 265Re: Tall WS MILF
She used to go by Kay Kay (not Kay Baby). She gets 2 thumbs up from me. She has listed her weight as 161 lbs. , but she has a perfect slender build, probably 5'9" or so. Same, lucid, tasty and a pleaser.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 07:08 #24042Senior Member

Posts: 469New (to me) Tallent (or lack there of)
For Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for the action we have here in Jax. I used to visit Pasco and it is now completely dead, so enjoy!
Seeing some new ads on STG, wonder if the registration brought new talent or dredged up some old gems or fails. My UTR said she has a new account, too, so more to come. Of course, this also means new scammers, thieves and thugs, so BEWARE MONGERS!
Any Reports?
"Tall West MILF" https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/694886928681 - she has some potential for those who enjoy two yards of fun. I'm very interested in tall ones and my TOFTTT here, please advise.
"(g) Oldie" https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/198348024553 MY PHONE NUMBER IS 904-731-6736. These pics paint a few dots on a line that goes to hagsville, but she's new and may have something going on.
"Slim" https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../227585654520. I know she has been around, stayed with Kaybaby, now on north main, ugh. Again, tall, so I'm interested.
Happy Mongering T-day.
Tall.
-
11-24-21 13:31 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 919Her number is
In the link you posted.
Originally Posted by LobsterClit
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 10:27 #24040Senior Member

Posts: 1260Beyond That Look
If you think she's ugly in those pics, you'll be in for a surprise if you see her. She looks cracked out destroyed. No, I didn't do a date. I saw her walking or stumbling around rather, in the parking lot of the notel she stays at. This was a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by LobsterClit
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





