Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 424 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6359
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1109

    Fake text history

    How does one exactly fake a text history?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    I've hobbied in S Korea. I would say at least 50% of the girls there offered BBFS without even asking for it (and no up charge). Obviously it's ultimately up to the individual girl, but I think you are wrong to make the generalized statement "genuine k-girls girls from s. Korea hate BBFS". I mean how much more genuine can you get than hobbying in the home country?

    Two updates from me, that have already been covered by others so I'll keep it brief.

    1) Kangels Coco. Finally a younger KA girl, I would put her mid to late 20's. Enjoyed my time with her, 2 x cip, will probably repeat at least once before she leaves.

    2) lollipop Chloe. Like others have said, she is VERY attractive. When I was inside her (covered), really makes me appreciate this hobby because there is no way I'd be able to land a girl like that in my personal life, she's way out of my league. I'd say she is worth a visit just for the looks alone, so the fact that her service is good to makes it a top notch experience. Only downside I can say is CFS only and she likes to take it slow starting out (lot of foreplay and teasing) so there was only time for 1 pop in the hour. I enjoyed the build up so ok with only getting 1 pop but I can see it being a negative for some.

    Also Chloe was my first time going to gsl / lolipop since the new management. The re-verify process was super straight forward, they just asked for a pic of my text history with the previous booker, no sending ID or anything. For those hesitant to send ID (which we all should be after the Bellevue busts a few years back), faking a text history might be a way around the screening.

  2. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    Genuine K-girls from S. Korea hate BBFS. Even those PSE K-girls testify that every time their BBFS experience really traumatizes their body and mind.
    I've hobbied in S Korea. I would say at least 50% of the girls there offered BBFS without even asking for it (and no up charge). Obviously it's ultimately up to the individual girl, but I think you are wrong to make the generalized statement "genuine k-girls girls from s. Korea hate BBFS". I mean how much more genuine can you get than hobbying in the home country?

    Two updates from me, that have already been covered by others so I'll keep it brief.

    1) Kangels Coco. Finally a younger KA girl, I would put her mid to late 20's. Enjoyed my time with her, 2 x cip, will probably repeat at least once before she leaves.

    2) lollipop Chloe. Like others have said, she is VERY attractive. When I was inside her (covered), really makes me appreciate this hobby because there is no way I'd be able to land a girl like that in my personal life, she's way out of my league. I'd say she is worth a visit just for the looks alone, so the fact that her service is good to makes it a top notch experience. Only downside I can say is CFS only and she likes to take it slow starting out (lot of foreplay and teasing) so there was only time for 1 pop in the hour. I enjoyed the build up so ok with only getting 1 pop but I can see it being a negative for some.

    Also Chloe was my first time going to gsl / lolipop since the new management. The re-verify process was super straight forward, they just asked for a pic of my text history with the previous booker, no sending ID or anything. For those hesitant to send ID (which we all should be after the Bellevue busts a few years back), faking a text history might be a way around the screening.

  3. #1107

    This is nonsense LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    Genuine K-girls from S. Korea hate BBFS. Even those PSE K-girls testify that every time their BBFS experience really traumatizes their body and mind.
    I have had K-girls that are not advertised as PSE hop on top of me of their own will with no condom / upcharge. I have also hobbied in S-Korea where they openly advertise no wrap. Even just random pickups from dating apps will bb you with little effort.

  4. #1106

    BBFS Traumatizes

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    They're under new ownership. It appears that BBFS is no longer an option with any of the girls. I've seen a couple of their ladies, and it is really a YMMV situation. Some of the ladies are pretty great, others are mechanical, going through the motions. A crapshoot in my experience.
    Genuine K-girls from S. Korea hate BBFS. Even those PSE K-girls testify that every time their BBFS experience really traumatizes their body and mind.

  5. #1105

    Lolipop girls

    They're under new ownership. It appears that BBFS is no longer an option with any of the girls. I've seen a couple of their ladies, and it is really a YMMV situation. Some of the ladies are pretty great, others are mechanical, going through the motions. A crapshoot in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I don't have experience with them. I'm used to Kangels and their bay area equivalents where 99% of the girls who say no bb give it up in person with almost no complaint. Is it similar with these gals?

  6. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link: lolipopgirls.net.
    Thanks I don't have experience with them. I'm used to Kangels and their bay area equivalents where 99% of the girls who say no bb give it up in person with almost no complaint. Is it similar with these gals?

  7. #1103

    Loli pop girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Which agency is she with? I don't see her on Kangels.

    Also does she offer PSE?
    No pse, cfs only. But great BBBJ / balls. Sensually slips on the head. She can make you cum without insertion. I had to stop her. If I had bare FS I would be a 2 pump chump. Sometimes the cover. Helps you last longer. Her box is so tight. I didn't get out of mish.

  8. #1102

    She is with lolipopgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Which agency is she with? I don't see her on Kangels.

    Also does she offer PSE?
    Here is the link: lolipopgirls.net.

  9. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Oh my. She looks just like the pics. I think she has had surgery to look like the poster asian kgirl. She did look just like the photo's.

    She was thin, very proportioned perfect cemetery, boobs, butt, she was very sensual throughout. She was giving a sensual HJ, BBBJ, camel slide. I had to tell her I wanted FS. I would have popped. She finally put the cover on and slowly I entered. She was hesitant. But finally. Worked it in slowly and she started to moan. Grabbing me. Legs locked around my waist. I couldn't take it and blew within a few minutes. Dam. I wanted to try different positions. She is an insatiable kisser. Lots of eye contact. As close to GFE as I have had. I told her I wanted 2 pops next time and she said no.

    She didn't hesitate to call me the top gun.

    Ha. I know as long as I have a fat wallet. She will be here for two more weeks.
    Which agency is she with? I don't see her on Kangels.

    Also does she offer PSE?

  10. #1100

    Spring

    So I just had a visit with spring, she was des ribed as curvy, at least curvier than Cloe, that is true but only slightly. Spring is taller and bigger implants, Cloe is a little firmer. Both are young attractive and passionate kissers. Both are a snug fit. Spring did a little rimming. I would say both give you that incredible feeling that they are digging you, springs pussy would tense up when she came. It put such a clamp on my cock it almost hurt. Good luck lasting when she is doing her Keaggles and moaning. A look on her face and its all over. I would have liked to try for a second round but with 15 minutes left probably not. So passionate kissing, moaning, tight box,. You can't loose with either girl.

  11. #1099
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Willow

    Anyone try her yet, tempting.

  12. #1098

    YoyoDD KAngels

    Mid 30's, natural DD, thick build, large tattoo on her calf and a huge tattoo covering most of her back. Says she has lived in Dallas for a few years so her English is decent and it sounds like she has made the rounds through the various cities in the US. Hint of smoke in her hair and she's sporting a landing strip. Profile says GFE but PSE is available for the usual upcharge. Standard blue toast and shower but no BBBJ preview. Nice enough but seems to be going through the motions, just didn't click with her. Over all a meh session and her massage was also meh.
    Last edited by Twister100; 11-24-21 at 14:25. Reason: grammar

  13. #1097

    Cloe

    Oh my. She looks just like the pics. I think she has had surgery to look like the poster asian kgirl. She did look just like the photo's.

    She was thin, very proportioned perfect cemetery, boobs, butt, she was very sensual throughout. She was giving a sensual HJ, BBBJ, camel slide. I had to tell her I wanted FS. I would have popped. She finally put the cover on and slowly I entered. She was hesitant. But finally. Worked it in slowly and she started to moan. Grabbing me. Legs locked around my waist. I couldn't take it and blew within a few minutes. Dam. I wanted to try different positions. She is an insatiable kisser. Lots of eye contact. As close to GFE as I have had. I told her I wanted 2 pops next time and she said no.

    She didn't hesitate to call me the top gun.

    Ha. I know as long as I have a fat wallet. She will be here for two more weeks.

  14. #1096

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    How curvy we talking? I love curvy. But I hate "TNA curvy" (fatties on TNA who use that term instead of correctly "a little bit extra" or "bbw").

    Did you meet Joy? How curvy compared to her? Joy is about the maximum curvy I like while not being at all fat.
    Interesting, Joy (She told me she might be back early next year), is one of my ATF, but I wouldn't consider her to be curvy at all. I would actually say she probably the minimum curve requirement.

  15. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonton206  [View Original Post]
    I know we all understand that the girls in the photos are not the girls that we meet but this one was just too funny to me. I recognized that all of her photos are a model I follow on Instagram Natalya Krasavina with her face photo shopped out. Got a good giggle.
    Nice catch! Thanks for sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape