Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17319

    Search Tongue Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Got BBBJ and then fucked. I never kiss these women. Seems weird to me.
    It's not my thing either but it is considered foreplay to some guys. It could potentially ruin an other wise perfect session though. Some women arent able to pull off that good of an acting job. Your breath, technique, mustache tickle etc are all factors that could be an issue as well.

    DATY and DFK are both a risk so I'd say kissing would be the safer of the two if you consider it as foreplay. So I could definitely see the mentality behind choosing that as an alternative.

  2. #17318

    Never understood dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    DFK, BBBJ or CIM?
    Got BBBJ and then fucked. I never kiss these women. Seems weird to me.

  3. #17317

    Germaphobe

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    What's link? I saw busty redhead in Castleton who advertises on LC and Tryst. Now she's advertising as Georgia peach I think I saw. I wouldn't repeat. She's extremely Covid concerned and didn't even want metcon breath in her direction. No joke. And she's a clock watcher. Wanted extra cash for cowgirl LOL NEGATIVE.
    Bro she'll rush the hell out of you and doesn't even let you touch her kitty. Too bad she's got a great body and nice nipples. Worth a qv but nothing more than that.

  4. #17316

    Diana AKA Vivian St. James

    Former DI talent is still on fire.

    Saw her recently and found out her Tryst account got hacked. Thought I'd let you guys know her website for your safety.

    https://vivianstjames.escortbook.com/gallery

  5. #17315
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70662941#.

    She quoted me a high price that I was able to negotiate back down to Earth. She is very tiny and pretty. Pics are her. Would probably repeat. Incall in Castleton. Qv for 100.
    DFK, BBBJ or CIM?

  6. #17314

    Saw this tiny one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70662941#.

    She quoted me a high price that I was able to negotiate back down to Earth. She is very tiny and pretty. Pics are her. Would probably repeat. Incall in Castleton. Qv for 100.

  7. #17313
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Lacey / Breezy?

    Does anyone have any info on this Lacey from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lostinthesauce1988

    Traded some texts and it seemed promising, but then found some ads on Escort Babylon with the same number, and the oldest one has a picture of a dude, so that seemed like a pretty big red flag.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176593322/1

    Thanks for any help or experience with her anyone has.

  8. #17312

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Sorry here's the link I found on EB.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177424188
    I saw her a while ago. It's been at least several months if not a year or more, but from what I can recall she was okay, but she definitely is a talker. She was not good or good looking enough to repeat for me. Not saying that she was not good or ugly or anything like that, just not enough to do it again with all of the other choices available.

  9. #17311

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Sorry here's the link I found on EB.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177424188
    Different redhead that I mentioned. Apologies.

  10. #17310

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    What's link? I saw busty redhead in Castleton who advertises on LC and Tryst. Now she's advertising as Georgia peach I think I saw. I wouldn't repeat. She's extremely Covid concerned and didn't even want metcon breath in her direction. No joke. And she's a clock watcher. Wanted extra cash for cowgirl LOL NEGATIVE.
    Sorry here's the link I found on EB.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177424188

  11. #17309

    Ebony or POC

    Looking for a consistent but exciting ebony provider or POC. Please inbox and I can return with some local reviews of people asking me not to post publicly.

  12. #17308

    Redhead link

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this one. I swear I've seen her ad listed somewhere maybe listcrawler. Anyone have any info on this busty redhead?
    What's link? I saw busty redhead in Castleton who advertises on LC and Tryst. Now she's advertising as Georgia peach I think I saw. I wouldn't repeat. She's extremely Covid concerned and didn't even want metcon breath in her direction. No joke. And she's a clock watcher. Wanted extra cash for cowgirl LOL NEGATIVE.

  13. #17307

    Shanel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70490902#.

    Saw her recently. 100 for qv. She had the bathroom full of pot smoke, so that wasn't a great start. Also, she either usually cakes on makeup or has some serious filters on her face pics. Body was same, but I don't recall seeing face tats on ad and she has a small one near hairline. Covered head, then moved to mish. Probably wouldn't repeat just due to the intermittent communication and the pot smell. Rest was fine. Nothing to write home about, though.

  14. #17306

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the ad but the more pictures I saw, the rougher she looked. The first picture is best. I'm not sure she's quality enough for what she's asking, but that's just me.
    With some cardio she might be able to get half that rate.

  15. #17305

    Redhead

    I'm curious about this one. I swear I've seen her ad listed somewhere maybe listcrawler. Anyone have any info on this busty redhead?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape