Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 37366
-
11-28-21 13:34 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 49New yo the forum!
I'm new to this forum but remember the days of BP! I'll be in town the week after next and dreaming about some stress relief. I'm wondering if STG, or the EGator, a better path to enlightenment? Only me in town for 2 weeks so I got to hit the ground running! If anyone willing to shed some light to a new member it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
-
11-28-21 12:49 #23250Senior Member

Posts: 171Link update
Fake pics. Crack head that will try to cash and dash if given opportunity. Skills no good. Avoid.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/952505486856
-
11-28-21 08:07 #23249Senior Member

Posts: 692nd that
I'm right there with twistedmetal on this. I know all the girls I see allow bbfscip. I'm pretty sure your there is plenty if seed already deposited prior to me unloading inside her also.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 07:15 #23248Senior Member

Posts: 1084Most all will tell you they are STD free. Good luck bro and as for me, I assume they all have something because years of experience has taught me that many many do.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 05:45 #23247Senior Member

Posts: 274Bruna Lopes VIP
So I just want to send this out to everybody and I stand by my original review. Bruna has joined the VIP Latin ladies: https://brunalopes.escortbook.com/ Now having said that I'm not going to hold this against the VIP ladies as they normally have a nice line-up with some good looking candidates. This review is purely my point of view and you may have a better connection but I don't think that Bruno is worth the $$ per hour. She agreed to provide me with reference and then went off on me when "VIP" asked her for a reference. LOL go figure!
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 23:42 #23246Regular Member

Posts: 7Jessica
That's not surprising. She would let anyone go bare and would tell you that you are the only one. Guys when she says just you can go bare, she means all can go bare and cum in her.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 23:42 #23245Senior Member

Posts: 371I saw her once before, pics are inaccurate, has a decent body and a bit of a "butter face".
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
Everything covered, even daty.
Was a bit too restrictive for me to consider a return.
-
11-27-21 17:16 #23244Senior Member

Posts: 316Most of the women I see allow bbfscip. I wouldn't do it because someone probably just seeded her tube 30 minutes before I showed up. I would add my jesus juice to the dna dumpster but I wouldn't eat from it.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 15:16 #23243Senior Member

Posts: 124Daty
Mongers- I know there are lots of ads of girls out there which "say" they allow DATY, but a lot don't. I'm sure that there are many that one probably shouldn't DATY. I'm looking for a female with good hygiene, no STD's that welcomes DATY. Age, weight, race don't matter. Hopefully she can cum multiple times. IF you know of such a person, please DM me info. Thanks.
-
11-27-21 15:09 #23242Senior Member

Posts: 30Got stood up
I was really hoping to share a dream with her today. Once I got there, she ghosted me. Waited for hh. After an hour, she texted me back that her phone died.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
And I was texting her on 2 #s that she has (7261 & 6655). Anyway, better this than getting C'd and D'd I guess.
-
11-27-21 10:49 #23241Senior Member

Posts: 389Just do not look on right side of bed on floor. Chances high you will see the puddle where she spits the cum after BBBJ. And no, I'm not kidding.
Originally Posted by Datboicuz
[View Original Post]
Massive turn off.
-
11-27-21 07:39 #23240Senior Member

Posts: 161Ashley 🎀 🛍 🍭 Sweet like candy
Was thinking about seeing this one but one monger said the ass was not that fat and was not the girl in the pics. Does anyone know how she looks or how the body is. What was the damgage for visit and was it worth it.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/121501253590
-
11-27-21 00:22 #23239Regular Member

Posts: 7Zoe
And her profile on Ave is still up? Personally, why have them up still if you are retired. Probably keeping the door crack just in case.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 00:13 #23238Regular Member

Posts: 7Jessica
If the number ends 7261 that's her. Pictures are old but look good enough after a few drinks. Her QV rate is a deal and she will treat regulars even better. She doesn't have any limits too. Just be careful at that hotel per other reports.
Originally Posted by Datboicuz
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 22:40 #23237Senior Member

Posts: 189No Talent
Yea it has dried up. Bella is gone from drugs. Violet is gone Maria has cleaned up working a job. Lot of the good ones are gone. I left the scene saying won't support any more drug habits. Been watching and looking. Just not that many to go to now that you can trust. Desperate need of some new good talent around here. So many in jail and gone from us due to drugs. Just be careful out there and treat the good ones right. Be safe out there to all the ones still out. Be safe and cool fellas.











Reply With Quote





