Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17583

    Karissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    Thanks for this one!

  2. #17582

    Karrissa bombshell. A satisfying Plan B

    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.

  3. #17581

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    Compare some of the older photos on tryst with some of the newer photos on Tryst and everything in that Eros link. I've actually been looking for a body like that: tall and super skinny. But not a drug body. I've been hoping to find a more natural pencil body. And at 6 hundred. She's got GPS for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-love

  4. #17580

    Russian Natalie

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5618.htm?cat=1

    Went to see her, she was very good at responding and communicating. Got to her apt and she let me in. Very nice apartment downtown. However she is not the one in the pics. It was another Russian girl who wasn't ugly, decent body but average face.

    I didn't stay.

    If anyone has any recommendations on another hot blonde, I would really appreciate it.

  5. #17579
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    It must have been 5 or more years ago that she started posting on ter and that is when I became aware of her. She had something to say in almost every thread but nothing to add and I had no interest in her. I also did not find her very attractive. Now, wow she must have lost 30 lbs looks like a scare crow. I hope she gets whatever help she needs, that looks all bad.
    I never saw her. I had a lot of interest in her when she first came on the scene and was charging 200/ hr. In her pics at the time she was skinny and had really super short dark hair which I thought looked hot on her. Almost saw her but there were lots of options back then and the hot Thai babes at Pams were plentiful and only $160/ hr. By the time I got to her in my list she had decided she was upping her price, had split with her GF Lyric, and grown her hair out and lightened it. I texted with her a few times about her change in looks and she attributed it to she was doing what more guys on average found attractive to increase her business. Oh well. I just wasn't attracted to her look any longer after she went "mainstream" and crossed her off my list. Her price just kept going up and up and up from there.

  6. #17578
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Was on Chi-town in August and had a nice time with Lisa from Canada. Incall was an office building attached to an apartment complex in Roselle but it appears the offices have been converted into apartments. Long blond hair with nice man mades. Not a spinner but definitely a Cali girl look. Dream was hhr 1. 6 and started with a nice rub (man mades on my back), and CBJ, cg, mish with a Russian finish. A great dream and could hold a convo. Somewhat detached during and lacking in eye contact but very nice (not GFE but not robotic). Will repeat when I am in Chitown (3-4 x a year).
    Info? I'd love to see her.

  7. #17577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    It must have been 5 or more years ago that she started posting on ter and that is when I became aware of her. She had something to say in almost every thread but nothing to add and I had no interest in her. I also did not find her very attractive. Now, wow she must have lost 30 lbs looks like a scare crow. I hope she gets whatever help she needs, that looks all bad.

  8. #17576

    Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    I've seen her a few times a couple of years ago and she was at a healthy weight. Not sure what happened to her. Looks like she's going down the wrong path. It's shocking because she's higher end and very well known in the hobbyist community. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.

  9. #17575
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    Yikes is right. She went from GND to full out crack ***** (in terms of looks, idk anything about her usage). At 600 it isn't worth it in my books but if anyone recently has had a good experience with her I'd love to know.

  10. #17574

    Jamie Love

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    Some age on a logarithmic scale. Wake one day, look in the mirror, and you're ten years older. Too much partying, drugs, and alcohol. Think she used to be $250 and did hear even lower in the day.

  11. #17573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Jamie Love Downturn.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    Looks like a drug addiction got a hold of her.

  12. #17572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Most Likely A Scam Text.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Korean Palace sends ongoing text messages after verification. I was verified years ago and when I asked to have my number removed from text messages. I became unverified. Since I have 1 phone and no plans for a burner, the last thing I want or need is my wife seeing text messages. . I am planning to ask them to re-verify me, but not if they are still sending text out.
    Block this number on your phone. If your wife sees a text on your phone you don't know just says it's a scam text.

    I get scam calls and texts every now and then. I just block these numbers.

  13. #17571

    Yikes!

    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83

  14. #17570
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I have never received random texts from them, only get one after I contact them.
    Neither have I. Never received a communication from them I was not expecting.

    ...also if you do not use their service for a while you may be removed from the customer list. I am a long time customer, and I have been removed at least three times during periods where I had not used his service in a long time. Like when I was out of the game for a year due to having a girlfriend, when he was the earliest adopter of upping his price and tons of hot Thai babes were still available otherwise at $100 less and one other time when he just deleted my number, reason unknown. Each time I was able to send a text to him asking him what happened and after answering a few questions that only past customers would have the answer to did he re-add me to his list.

  15. #17569
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago, I saw this young lady who posts daily:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7736060260/1

    She responded immediately to my inquiry with rates. $140 BBJ +CFS (Same rate for just BBJ) $200 for BBFS $100 for BJ and $120 for anal. I only had to wait 5 minutes outside her private place, which is right off 290 near California. Her build is exactly as advertised (tits are enormous), but her face is prettier than her pics imo. I went for BBJ and enjoyed it with plenty bls, just the way I like it. Cool chick, good service, and no bs. I will definitely return. I busted too quickly to inquire or try DATY or DATO, but I am fairly certain they are on the menu.
    Definitely DATY / DATO were previously on the menu, spent some time with her a couple years and she really got into it when I had my tongue up her ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape