Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 492 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4516

    Jazmine?

    The phone number looked familiar. Google it. The piercings seem to be the common denominator in the historical and current ads.

    On "sumosearch" you have to go about five pages back to see the previous ads. There's the red flags. Same phone number and one says they're a couple and other says it's a guy looking to collaborate on a gangbang.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...-here/39616616

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...am-up/30337823

    I would tread carefully.

  2. #4515

  3. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by ICumHard69  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a while.
    You literally just detailed why its a biased post and should be taken with a grain of salt as its from a "friend".

    Its whatever as I'm certainly not seeing her. That many people all have the same claim that much coincidence is unlikely.

  4. #4513

    She's my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe  [View Original Post]
    Single post accounts providing verification for otherwise controversial escorts are my favorite.
    I've known her for a while.

  5. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by ICumHard69  [View Original Post]
    I myself have never had a problem with miss jenna.
    Single post accounts providing verification for otherwise controversial escorts are my favorite.

  6. #4511

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    There are now multiple reports on this woman being a violent thief. There is a post immediately before yours detailing how she has provided service and stole on the same date.

    I would also point out that the absence of ripping off in one instance is not verification what she has done in other instances. Maybe you've been lucky. Maybe you've built up some trust. But anyone else would be an idiot to see her. I would also suggest that as word spreads and she runs out of marks, it's only a matter of time before she turns on you. If you think she cares about taking good care of you more than taking care of her addiction, you are heading for trouble.
    I myself have never had a problem with miss jenna.

  7. #4510

    Multiple Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does love to ski LOL. She has been in and out of rehab like a hundred times. Brags about being clean gets out climbs those damn White mountains again. I don't know what to tell you guys? She's been super nice to me. I've known her for years. I also have like 50 videos of her fucking other guys so she obviously hasn't ripped off a lot of these guys either. So I will have to see her again and report back.
    There are now multiple reports on this woman being a violent thief. There is a post immediately before yours detailing how she has provided service and stole on the same date.

    I would also point out that the absence of ripping off in one instance is not verification what she has done in other instances. Maybe you've been lucky. Maybe you've built up some trust. But anyone else would be an idiot to see her. I would also suggest that as word spreads and she runs out of marks, it's only a matter of time before she turns on you. If you think she cares about taking good care of you more than taking care of her addiction, you are heading for trouble.

  8. #4509

    White mountains

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69  [View Original Post]
    She wad doing an hr with me. Was at my house geeked out. Told me her neighbor hood, and where she worked. Did some skiing, did the deed and bolted with my cash I had for her, and beat me for my stuff. Had her bf call me saying he was a cop when I was bugging her. He messaged me back with her ad pic to let me know he wasn't really a cop, and go bother her if I want to get my money back. He told me some other shit that was true. I would stay away.
    Yes she does love to ski LOL. She has been in and out of rehab like a hundred times. Brags about being clean gets out climbs those damn White mountains again. I don't know what to tell you guys? She's been super nice to me. I've known her for years. I also have like 50 videos of her fucking other guys so she obviously hasn't ripped off a lot of these guys either. So I will have to see her again and report back.

  9. #4508

    She robbed me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I've. Cum pumped Jenna many times. Anal etc. One of the friendliest sweetest girls I have ever met.
    She wad doing an hr with me. Was at my house geeked out. Told me her neighbor hood, and where she worked. Did some skiing, did the deed and bolted with my cash I had for her, and beat me for my stuff. Had her bf call me saying he was a cop when I was bugging her. He messaged me back with her ad pic to let me know he wasn't really a cop, and go bother her if I want to get my money back. He told me some other shit that was true. I would stay away.

  10. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNPink  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. Beware she will rob you with her bf.
    I've. Cum pumped Jenna many times. Anal etc. One of the friendliest sweetest girls I have ever met.

  11. #4506

    Thief armed robber Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNPink  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. Beware she will rob you with her bf.
    Here's the link and pic for future reference. Ad contact: 3312487601
    More info in the rip-off forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8109-Ripoff-Reports
    See post 32

    Other links:
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/60-car-date-special/845562964083

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-horny/38662039

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7821B27E-C9C3-4039-BE85-825C393BE666.jpg‎   C1ACABB6-DA0B-4FD4-AF6A-4D018AD290D2.jpg‎   9A38B505-4E2D-4F90-93C7-06532B605D33.jpg‎   35D2F3A9-A757-43C5-96DD-C03A3FA7576A.jpg‎   1D202F36-601F-43ED-BB1C-45AF2DDC9C10.jpg‎  

    A013308B-9E7C-42B4-A3E4-49996C5F823B.jpeg‎  

  12. #4505

    The girl that robbed me at gunpoint is back

    Just saw this one. Beware she will rob you with her bf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211124-120321_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    Bra stop capping, you can't name five girls in spfld on stg better. These prices aren't much different from what other girls be charging, maybe 50 to 100 rose difference. She is not a dope like most of these chicks, I don't know if that is what you and if it is all the power to you. However, I will pay a little more for quality.
    This girl used to live around here and charge the regular prices now all of a sudden she's inflated them I'm not arguing with you I'm just telling you if people pay these prices then you can expect to pay it for all of them because they're all going to jack the price up when they find out guys are paying for this there's nothing special about this girl what's so great take a look at her pictures I've seen her not a great body whatsoever so anyways you might pay for it but I certainly won't if you're going to pay those prices you might as well go to Eros or other girls that look much better 250 if you want to go to Olitas girls they all have a model's body.

  14. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Visited recently had a good time covered up very safe may repeat if in the area.
    West springfield Ashley or this Ashley;.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/607181931061

  15. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    If you start paying these prices then you might as well pay these prices for all the girls out there so if you want this to be a norm you'll pay these prices this girl doesn't have any better body than anybody else out there she has a pouch for a stomach she had a baby I don't know a lot about her but I know 2. 1 for half hour it's too high for an STG girl.
    Bra stop capping, you can't name five girls in spfld on stg better. These prices aren't much different from what other girls be charging, maybe 50 to 100 rose difference. She is not a dope like most of these chicks, I don't know if that is what you and if it is all the power to you. However, I will pay a little more for quality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape