Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 26922
-
11-26-21 14:56 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 1438It must have been 5 or more years ago that she started posting on ter and that is when I became aware of her. She had something to say in almost every thread but nothing to add and I had no interest in her. I also did not find her very attractive. Now, wow she must have lost 30 lbs looks like a scare crow. I hope she gets whatever help she needs, that looks all bad.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 14:51 #17576Regular Member

Posts: 10Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed
I've seen her a few times a couple of years ago and she was at a healthy weight. Not sure what happened to her. Looks like she's going down the wrong path. It's shocking because she's higher end and very well known in the hobbyist community. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 14:23 #17575Senior Member

Posts: 135Yikes is right. She went from GND to full out crack ***** (in terms of looks, idk anything about her usage). At 600 it isn't worth it in my books but if anyone recently has had a good experience with her I'd love to know.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 13:49 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 148Jamie Love
Some age on a logarithmic scale. Wake one day, look in the mirror, and you're ten years older. Too much partying, drugs, and alcohol. Think she used to be $250 and did hear even lower in the day.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:51 #17573Senior Member

Posts: 3481Jamie Love Downturn.
Looks like a drug addiction got a hold of her.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:48 #17572Senior Member

Posts: 3481Most Likely A Scam Text.
Block this number on your phone. If your wife sees a text on your phone you don't know just says it's a scam text.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
I get scam calls and texts every now and then. I just block these numbers.
-
11-26-21 12:44 #17571Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yikes!
WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
-
11-26-21 11:05 #17570Senior Member

Posts: 582Neither have I. Never received a communication from them I was not expecting.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
...also if you do not use their service for a while you may be removed from the customer list. I am a long time customer, and I have been removed at least three times during periods where I had not used his service in a long time. Like when I was out of the game for a year due to having a girlfriend, when he was the earliest adopter of upping his price and tons of hot Thai babes were still available otherwise at $100 less and one other time when he just deleted my number, reason unknown. Each time I was able to send a text to him asking him what happened and after answering a few questions that only past customers would have the answer to did he re-add me to his list.
-
11-26-21 10:04 #17569Regular Member

Posts: 17Definitely DATY / DATO were previously on the menu, spent some time with her a couple years and she really got into it when I had my tongue up her ass.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 08:37 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 958I have never received random texts from them, only get one after I contact them.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:00 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 34Sasha Valentine
I cannot say enough about Sasha as I got to spend a few hours with her earlier this week. This young lady is special and really knows how to satisfy a man. https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.
-
11-24-21 13:28 #17566Senior Member

Posts: 232Black Blossom
A couple of weeks ago, I saw this young lady who posts daily:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7736060260/1
She responded immediately to my inquiry with rates. $140 BBJ +CFS (Same rate for just BBJ) $200 for BBFS $100 for BJ and $120 for anal. I only had to wait 5 minutes outside her private place, which is right off 290 near California. Her build is exactly as advertised (tits are enormous), but her face is prettier than her pics imo. I went for BBJ and enjoyed it with plenty bls, just the way I like it. Cool chick, good service, and no bs. I will definitely return. I busted too quickly to inquire or try DATY or DATO, but I am fairly certain they are on the menu.
-
11-24-21 12:58 #17565Senior Member

Posts: 393Assume you were nice to her. I've seen her for several years. Go back a few times and the menu opens up. BBBJ, DFK, MSOG & CFS for same $$ When menu opened up I tip generously though. Definitely a YMMV woman though if you read reviews. I like her and we hit it off. Have kids the same age. If you are in the area that often make her your go to lady. You won't regret it. I've had her over to my hotel once in awhile too. I'm in town about every other month or so. I keep hoping she will offer BBFS, but she hasn't. At least not with me.
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 12:00 #17564Senior Member

Posts: 503Use text app
Use text app. Keep it logged out until you want to look at it. How many random apps do you have on your phone? My suggestion get a bunch and bunch of games.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 11:03 #17563Senior Member

Posts: 210Korean Palace verification
Does anyone know if Korean Palace sends ongoing text messages after verification. I was verified years ago and when I asked to have my number removed from text messages. I became unverified. Since I have 1 phone and no plans for a burner, the last thing I want or need is my wife seeing text messages. . I am planning to ask them to re-verify me, but not if they are still sending text out.











Reply With Quote






