Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 26919
-
11-26-21 13:49 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 148Jamie Love
Some age on a logarithmic scale. Wake one day, look in the mirror, and you're ten years older. Too much partying, drugs, and alcohol. Think she used to be $250 and did hear even lower in the day.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:51 #17573Senior Member

Posts: 3480Jamie Love Downturn.
Looks like a drug addiction got a hold of her.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:48 #17572Senior Member

Posts: 3480Most Likely A Scam Text.
Block this number on your phone. If your wife sees a text on your phone you don't know just says it's a scam text.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
I get scam calls and texts every now and then. I just block these numbers.
-
11-26-21 12:44 #17571Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yikes!
WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
-
11-26-21 11:05 #17570Senior Member

Posts: 582Neither have I. Never received a communication from them I was not expecting.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
...also if you do not use their service for a while you may be removed from the customer list. I am a long time customer, and I have been removed at least three times during periods where I had not used his service in a long time. Like when I was out of the game for a year due to having a girlfriend, when he was the earliest adopter of upping his price and tons of hot Thai babes were still available otherwise at $100 less and one other time when he just deleted my number, reason unknown. Each time I was able to send a text to him asking him what happened and after answering a few questions that only past customers would have the answer to did he re-add me to his list.
-
11-26-21 10:04 #17569Regular Member

Posts: 17Definitely DATY / DATO were previously on the menu, spent some time with her a couple years and she really got into it when I had my tongue up her ass.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 08:37 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 958I have never received random texts from them, only get one after I contact them.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:00 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 34Sasha Valentine
I cannot say enough about Sasha as I got to spend a few hours with her earlier this week. This young lady is special and really knows how to satisfy a man. https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.
-
11-24-21 13:28 #17566Senior Member

Posts: 232Black Blossom
A couple of weeks ago, I saw this young lady who posts daily:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7736060260/1
She responded immediately to my inquiry with rates. $140 BBJ +CFS (Same rate for just BBJ) $200 for BBFS $100 for BJ and $120 for anal. I only had to wait 5 minutes outside her private place, which is right off 290 near California. Her build is exactly as advertised (tits are enormous), but her face is prettier than her pics imo. I went for BBJ and enjoyed it with plenty bls, just the way I like it. Cool chick, good service, and no bs. I will definitely return. I busted too quickly to inquire or try DATY or DATO, but I am fairly certain they are on the menu.
-
11-24-21 12:58 #17565Senior Member

Posts: 393Assume you were nice to her. I've seen her for several years. Go back a few times and the menu opens up. BBBJ, DFK, MSOG & CFS for same $$ When menu opened up I tip generously though. Definitely a YMMV woman though if you read reviews. I like her and we hit it off. Have kids the same age. If you are in the area that often make her your go to lady. You won't regret it. I've had her over to my hotel once in awhile too. I'm in town about every other month or so. I keep hoping she will offer BBFS, but she hasn't. At least not with me.
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 12:00 #17564Senior Member

Posts: 503Use text app
Use text app. Keep it logged out until you want to look at it. How many random apps do you have on your phone? My suggestion get a bunch and bunch of games.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 11:03 #17563Senior Member

Posts: 210Korean Palace verification
Does anyone know if Korean Palace sends ongoing text messages after verification. I was verified years ago and when I asked to have my number removed from text messages. I became unverified. Since I have 1 phone and no plans for a burner, the last thing I want or need is my wife seeing text messages. . I am planning to ask them to re-verify me, but not if they are still sending text out.
-
11-24-21 09:14 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 146Sparxx
Casey is posting on Tryst as Listcrawler has locked up many escort accounts. She has a completely open menu and gets into her sessions.
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 22:04 #17561Regular Member

Posts: 13Leilani
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2642776
Leilani came by my place of residence we had scheduled our appointment for 930 pm but she didn't arrive until 1120 pm. She walked in the door and was very nice but smelled of cigarettes, weed, and liquor. We continued our session in my living room where she wanted to dance a little, so she did but as soon as she started she wanted to keep drinking, so she asked for alcohol, no problem there. She then proceeded to ask if I had weed a d I responded with no. She then asked if I had cigarettes. Say no. She will smoke all of your cigarettes if she could. She continued dancing and then had to sit down because she was too intoxicated. Ridiculous. Needless to say I never got anything out of our appointment, she was too intoxicated, never got to see any of her if you know why I mean. She was a complete waste of time especially for the donation she was asking. After she saw that I was having a terrible time she had the audacity to ask if I would like to extend the session. Of course I responded right away with NO. Please do not waste your time and money. She said she also works in Vegas, where she is originally from. Keep an eye out for this woman and steer clear. The only positive thing I can say is that she was nice.
-
11-23-21 20:24 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 503Whoa. 140 BBBJ?
Was there more to that QV? Or was that just BBBJCIM?
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






