Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17341

    I've seen Michelle

    Hey I'd recommend. Late 30's and looking good. Lovely boobs. Very open and seems to love what she does. Seems like agood soul too. Not the typical. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964  [View Original Post]
    I am doing some research for an upcoming trip and was on Eros and a couple ladies piqued my interest. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any reviews on either of them so I'm hoping that someone local has seen them and can provide some assistance. I can provide help to you if you get out to LA as I've been around for a number of years but took a long break for a relationship that recently ended and had to start a new profile.

    First is Nikki - https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5046472.htm?cat=1.

    She is a little younger than I prefer but there were a few things that caught my attention in her profile but it seems odd that she lists two emails and no phone. Also, a web search brings up a twitter account that looks more like a cam girl.

    The second is Michelle - https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5046472.htm?cat=1 I enjoy the look of a hot, tiny brunette and the picture of the toys in her profile have me intrigued. But again, her phone number doesn't return a single review as far as I can tell. I couldn't find any information about the agency she is a part of either. I say that as I noticed that a few of the ladies seem to have similar email account forma but I didn't see mention of the name of the agency.

    Feel free to respond here or if you want, you can PM me. Thank you.
    .

  2. #17340
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Got BBBJ and then fucked. I never kiss these women. Seems weird to me.
    Not a huge fan of deep French kissing but I do it without question I'm more of a soft passionate lip sucking kisser. However I do what others enjoy well besides anal please no licking my butt. However the germ thing I get it. Anyone who knows me I pretty much do this whole thing where I'm like could you please wash your hands and I pass them a cup of mouth wash. I try to not get infections and at least I know that's killing germs before play so it helps ease the mind a bit. However I'm definitely a kisser and a cuddle bug.

  3. #17339
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyHandyman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marissa recently? She randomly texted me a while back when I was unavailable, but hasn't responded the last few weeks when I've been needing her recently, LOL. She doesn't seem to be active online anymore.
    Last time I had contact with her was in September. She had been UTR for a few months prior to that.

    We set up an appointment, and when I got to the location she said she needed a few more minutes. Having to wait was fairly standard for Marissa, so I hung around a bit. Got a few more messages about needing more time. Then She said she needed the donation to pay for the room. Decided to cut my losses there.

    I haven't had contact with her since. Didn't wish her ill, and if I had an opportunity to meet her again I'd probably take it. She was always a great provider, and she always enjoyed the sessions as much, if not more than me.

  4. #17338
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #17337

    Photo verify?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70776261#.

    Saw her for qv for 100. Great time, shitty motel.
    Her ads say she requires that. Did she and what other verification did she need?

  6. #17336

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964  [View Original Post]
    I am doing some research for an upcoming trip and was on Eros and a couple ladies piqued my interest. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any reviews on either of them so I'm hoping that someone local has seen them and can provide some assistance. I can provide help to you if you get out to LA as I've been around for a number of years but took a long break for a relationship that recently ended and had to start a new profile.

    First is Nikki - https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5046472.htm?cat=1.

    She is a little younger than I prefer but there were a few things that caught my attention in her profile but it seems odd that she lists two emails and no phone. Also, a web search brings up a twitter account that looks more like a cam girl.

    The second is Michelle - https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5046472.htm?cat=1 I enjoy the look of a hot, tiny brunette and the picture of the toys in her profile have me intrigued. But again, her phone number doesn't return a single review as far as I can tell. I couldn't find any information about the agency she is a part of either. I say that as I noticed that a few of the ladies seem to have similar email account forma but I didn't see mention of the name of the agency.

    Feel free to respond here or if you want, you can PM me. Thank you.
    I don't have personal experience with these two but in general Eros woman tend to be more dependable on low drama, looks and performance.

  7. #17335

    411

    I am doing some research for an upcoming trip and was on Eros and a couple ladies piqued my interest. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any reviews on either of them so I'm hoping that someone local has seen them and can provide some assistance. I can provide help to you if you get out to LA as I've been around for a number of years but took a long break for a relationship that recently ended and had to start a new profile.

    First is Nikki - https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5046472.htm?cat=1.

    She is a little younger than I prefer but there were a few things that caught my attention in her profile but it seems odd that she lists two emails and no phone. Also, a web search brings up a twitter account that looks more like a cam girl.

    The second is Michelle - https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5046472.htm?cat=1 I enjoy the look of a hot, tiny brunette and the picture of the toys in her profile have me intrigued. But again, her phone number doesn't return a single review as far as I can tell. I couldn't find any information about the agency she is a part of either. I say that as I noticed that a few of the ladies seem to have similar email account forma but I didn't see mention of the name of the agency.

    Feel free to respond here or if you want, you can PM me. Thank you.

  8. #17334

    Saw Rachael

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70776261#.

    Saw her for qv for 100. Great time, shitty motel.

  9. #17333

    It's the experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed and discussed throughly in the high end forum and perhaps also on SA. She does have somewhat of a following with members here but she isn't my type so I have not seen her. If you like 40 something females with fake tits and a fit body for her age you might enjoy her. If you like younger ladies, move on.
    She's a great person and the times with her are great. No disrespect to younger or old. Enhanced or not. She's a great person fir intimacy. Her mind and body are part of the fun. And it's been fun.

  10. #17332

    Is she legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing a # in her ad. Can you PM me?
    This looks very interesting. Has anyone else seen her? What is your experience?.

  11. #17331

    Masquerade

    She is fantastic.
    Last edited by SlummiesChap; 11-25-21 at 10:49. Reason: spelling

  12. #17330

    Visiting. Need comparisons and suggestions.

    Good evening.

    I previously visited Indy occasionally and made multiple visits to both Renee (who perhaps you recall as the tiny woman who may have had a man dump the contact list? And Sweet Melissa, poor lady. I thoroughly enjoyed both ladies.

    I'm visiting this Monday. I'd LOVE to go the DI route but may not have the timing right there to be able to adequately plan now plus I'm also hoping to stay around the Benjamin amount for my time.

    With all of this information, are there any recommendations to go with similar to my two favorites above? Or any former DI ladies or comparables who might entertain a QV oral only for that Benjamin Franklin?

    I realize this is particular but those two were pretty amazing during the short amounts of time I was around them.

    Thanks for your time, sirs.

  13. #17329

    Marissa

    Anyone seen Marissa recently? She randomly texted me a while back when I was unavailable, but hasn't responded the last few weeks when I've been needing her recently, LOL. She doesn't seem to be active online anymore.

  14. #17328

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I should of been more clear with my question. She is now staying in an extended stay in Greenwood. I heard she spent some time recently with uncle. Nothing related to the Hobby is my understanding. I just wanted to make sure she was not working with our mighty le. I was checking to see if anyone has seen her in the last week or so.
    We spoke somewhat recently. No, she isn't working with Uncle that I know of. She was arrested (again) about a month ago and is getting sentenced in a couple of weeks for various things, including probation violation. My guess is she skips town in the next couple of weeks to avoid what will probably be a very lengthy stay with our least favorite Uncle.

  15. #17327

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with her? She's a member of this site as a forum advertiser and she reached out recently and sort of offered her services. I am unaware of her in general. Anyone have experience with her? Does she advertise somewhere?
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3727458.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape