Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 1944 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23216
    I seen the 2nd a couple years back (like 8 years). If I remember everything cover and charge extra for a CBJ! The ass is phat, more bbw style, nice shape still but pics are definitely not her.

  2. #23215

    Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    That's insane! I've seen her a few times and everything you've said is accurate except the robbery stuff. I haven't seen her in over 6 months bit I'm glad you've made me / us aware of the bs she's on to now. It's a shame because her dreams were fairly decent. Stay safe ya'll.
    Thats why I always tote and let them know when I get there I am toting and check bathroom and lock doors if they not cool with that just leave.

  3. #23214

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    That's insane! I've seen her a few times and everything you've said is accurate except the robbery stuff. I haven't seen her in over 6 months bit I'm glad you've made me / us aware of the bs she's on to now. It's a shame because her dreams were fairly decent. Stay safe ya'll.
    I saw her last year and had a similar experience. She went upstairs and got on the phone with someone and someone else pounded on front door. I went out the back like the coward I am in these circumstances. She is still sucking the gullible in. Sorry for your loss.

  4. #23213

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I will disagree with a recent comment and say I believe Lola's head is the best. Always gets me super hard and gets me a pop with only BJ which 99% of the current crap can't do from head alone. I have heard that those who prefer a jackhammer style BJ like Roxanne's don't necessarily care for Lola's style.
    What's going on with Roxanne. I have seen her about seven or eight times for QV. Paid the admission fee of $ the first time. But after I saw the trailer park location the next visits where all .7. And she seem cool with it because I saw her at least six time after that. Most of my appt where around 1 pm. But she contacted me after I had contacted her at 10 am around 6 pm. I was off work so I went by. She ask me to bring some Malbaro cigs ok no problem. I feel she is getting comfortable with me, get there she is ASF never seen her that late before. Covered BBJ not up to par this day, but she still wanted to try to finish the job. It was so bad I couldn't get into it. So I got frustrated and said next time left the donation plus cigs anyway. Haven't seen her since. Left the donation told her I wasn't upset. But maybe she got upset. Thanks for the info.

  5. #23212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying for probably a year with no luck. Seems you have to have already been a frequent flyer to get a response.
    Took me a while to get that first meet and haven't had any issues since. She does take a little bit to respond. Patience and persistence will eventually pay off.

  6. #23211

  7. #23210
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    Did you raw dog her or sample Greek town? Was thinking of setting something up with her today.
    She will go raw in any hole with anyone. With zero hesitation. And her husband is fine with that. Ask her. She will gladly let you know.

  8. #23209

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica recently out at the Regency inn during the day. Wish I would have known before I went about uncle LE presence. Glad I escaped without any problems. It was a weird setup. I asked about rates and got a bunch of pics of her which by the way are old. I get address and was on my way. She even gave me room number before I arrived and cracked the door open for me to just walk right inn. I get inside and see a older short lady with a nice rack. I only did this because of previous reviews. We get started and she gives me a OK BBJ not bad at all. I said what the hell mite as well sample the box. The pussy was really warm inside her no smell at all. Keep pounding k9 until I was about to pop pulled out then I told to open her mouth and drained my balls all down her throat. She caught it all then turned around and spit it out on the floor. What a waste a good batch of nut juice freshly produce. Her menu is wide open. She let video too. Not bad considering price point of 60 bucks. I won't repeat until uncle LE leaves that area.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/913502961972
    Did you raw dog her or sample Greek town? Was thinking of setting something up with her today.

  9. #23208

    Best Head Dr IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately. I see she has been reviewed a couple of time on here. I just want to try her for the BBBJ or covered skills the monger that reviewed her said she could suck a golf ball threw a straw. She post here and there but does not respond when I contact her. Also been texting Staxx for about two or three month with no luck. Damn does it take that long to get an appt with her. Does anyone have a provider or UTR with excellent mike skills since I can't seem to set something up with Staxx.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/794673226260
    I will disagree with a recent comment and say I believe Lola's head is the best. Always gets me super hard and gets me a pop with only BJ which 99% of the current crap can't do from head alone. I have heard that those who prefer a jackhammer style BJ like Roxanne's don't necessarily care for Lola's style.

  10. #23207
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of not checking the board for reviews. I get to her spot off Jahnke rd and she was waiting at her door. I come in, slide her the damage of $.20 for the hhr and get comfortable but she refused to get comfortable herself. Was messing around with her phone for about 10 minutes and then said she was hearing things outside. And ran to her door to check it out. At this point I got my gear back on because I already knew where this was going. She comes back in and says she has to call the police on a disturbance outside.

    About 5 minutes later a man starts banging on her door and she throws on her jacket and tells me to go through the backdoor and she will meet me out her car. I refuse. And confront the tall, lanky, fiend and sorry excuse for a robber black dude. I wasn't trying to go to jail that night so I made a few veiled threats to the both of them and walked out.

    Stay away if you value your hard earned and not funding a pimps habit.



    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/804-803-3/1/1039310
    That's insane! I've seen her a few times and everything you've said is accurate except the robbery stuff. I haven't seen her in over 6 months bit I'm glad you've made me / us aware of the bs she's on to now. It's a shame because her dreams were fairly decent. Stay safe ya'll.

  11. #23206
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying for probably a year with no luck. Seems you have to have already been a frequent flyer to get a response.
    Staxx is pretty good. Even as a frequent flyer she still hard to get a hold of. Yea the head game is A1.

  12. #23205

    Mission impossible

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately. I see she has been reviewed a couple of time on here. I just want to try her for the BBBJ or covered skills the monger that reviewed her said she could suck a golf ball threw a straw. She post here and there but does not respond when I contact her. Also been texting Staxx for about two or three month with no luck. Damn does it take that long to get an appt with her. Does anyone have a provider or UTR with excellent mike skills since I can't seem to set something up with Staxx.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/794673226260
    I've been trying for probably a year with no luck. Seems you have to have already been a frequent flyer to get a response.

  13. #23204
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately. I see she has been reviewed a couple of time on here. I just want to try her for the BBBJ or covered skills the monger that reviewed her said she could suck a golf ball threw a straw. She post here and there but does not respond when I contact her. Also been texting Staxx for about two or three month with no luck. Damn does it take that long to get an appt with her. Does anyone have a provider or UTR with excellent mike skills since I can't seem to set something up with Staxx.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/794673226260
    Lola is good to go. Been around longer than most guys on this site. You can also always see Lynn or Smoke. Both are great.

  14. #23203

    Monicaa Exoticaa

    Has anyone seen her before? She used to come here often previously.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/231410586779

  15. #23202

    Petersburg Lindsey

    Anyone know Lindsey in Petersburg? Send me a PM please. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape