Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 59509
-
11-25-21 21:08 #45139Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's never been bust for them in the past, most of them are out eating Chinese BBQ in Duluth or Buford Hwy.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 20:41 #45138Senior Member

Posts: 1351Sunny Massage
Passing through and love stopping here. Great massage, worked out all the kinks, table shower, bottle of water, and left with a smile and a spring in my step!
-
11-25-21 15:52 #45137Senior Member

Posts: 231Qi massage
Qi massage on Hamilton mill in front of Walmart is a great camp. Standard but very good.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
Even take out is available but you must provide place.
-
11-25-21 13:57 #45136

Posts: 682Funny you ask
Just last night at I-Spa. I have seen all the girls individually at one time or another but this was off the charts fun! Definitely worth the memory.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 13:45 #45135Banned Member

Posts: 13634I've had a few 6-hands before, but never at I Spa. Know of a few other guys who have done so too. Treat yourself for your birthday or other special occasion.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 12:17 #45134Senior Member

Posts: 1456Open today?
Just wondering if anyone knows of anyplace in Gwinnett or even Roswell that is open today? I've been calling around but after 12 places losing hope. Chinese usually ignore American holidays and you'd think today would be busy as most customers are off.
-
11-25-21 12:07 #45133Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's have it. Ask for the ice cube treatment if you want to reach the promised land, Chu Chu is in charge of that.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 10:48 #45132Senior Member

Posts: 4061Has anyone ever gotten a 6 hand massage? I'm sure it would be paradise and worth the coinage.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 22:14 #45131Senior Member

Posts: 798Learned a lot from you night
Sorry I meant *night.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 20:34 #45130Senior Member

Posts: 45Check your inbox. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 18:51 #45129Senior Member

Posts: 892AMP's
Thanks. We don't use those acronyms where I'm from.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 18:01 #45128Banned Member

Posts: 2410PM me her last name and I'll TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Rouek
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 15:47 #45127Senior Member

Posts: 45A quick reverse search on the phone number reveals that it's owned by someone named Tamara (not going to post her last name). A FB search shows there is indeed a lady named Tamara in Villa Rica with the same selfies as the ones in the ad. I'm skeptical that this ad is from her considering how easy it was to find her. It's might be someone with her number trying to prank her. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by LetsHaveFun197
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 14:50 #45126Senior Member

Posts: 798Massage Now Kennesaw
I've been here quite a few times and have had "Jin"? - I only request her now. She's small but really provides one of the best massages I've ever had. She's 100 lbs wet, around 5'4" and hair always pulled back. It's strictly a legit massage, but she always puts me to sleep with how good her skills are. I haven't got past only a massage, but that's okay. Sometimes you need a good massage and she comes through each time. PM me if you'd had a different experience, I'd love to know!
TreatHerWell.
-
11-24-21 13:53 #45125Senior Member

Posts: 798Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope you boys have a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe out there!
TreatHerWell.












Reply With Quote




