Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45136

    Funny you ask

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a 6 hand massage? I'm sure it would be paradise and worth the coinage.
    Just last night at I-Spa. I have seen all the girls individually at one time or another but this was off the charts fun! Definitely worth the memory.

  2. #45135
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a 6 hand massage? I'm sure it would be paradise and worth the coinage.
    I've had a few 6-hands before, but never at I Spa. Know of a few other guys who have done so too. Treat yourself for your birthday or other special occasion.

  3. #45134

    Open today?

    Just wondering if anyone knows of anyplace in Gwinnett or even Roswell that is open today? I've been calling around but after 12 places losing hope. Chinese usually ignore American holidays and you'd think today would be busy as most customers are off.

  4. #45133
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a 6 hand massage? I'm sure it would be paradise and worth the coinage.
    Yes. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's have it. Ask for the ice cube treatment if you want to reach the promised land, Chu Chu is in charge of that.

  5. #45132
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Or you could choose all of the above and get a six-hand, that would be a Pussy Rampage!
    Has anyone ever gotten a 6 hand massage? I'm sure it would be paradise and worth the coinage.

  6. #45131

    Learned a lot from you night

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    That means a lot coming from you night. I guess I've been at it for a couple of years now. Learned a lot from you over the years reading your posts!
    Sorry I meant *night.

  7. #45130
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    PM me her last name and I'll TOFTT.
    Check your inbox. Let us know how it goes.

  8. #45129

    AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    K. Korean.

    C. Chinese.
    Thanks. We don't use those acronyms where I'm from.

  9. #45128
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouek  [View Original Post]
    A quick reverse search on the phone number reveals that it's owned by someone named Tamara (not going to post her last name). A FB search shows there is indeed a lady named Tamara in Villa Rica with the same selfies as the ones in the ad. I'm skeptical that this ad is from her considering how easy it was to find her. It's might be someone with her number trying to prank her. Proceed with caution.
    PM me her last name and I'll TOFTT.

  10. #45127
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsHaveFun197  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251871
    A quick reverse search on the phone number reveals that it's owned by someone named Tamara (not going to post her last name). A FB search shows there is indeed a lady named Tamara in Villa Rica with the same selfies as the ones in the ad. I'm skeptical that this ad is from her considering how easy it was to find her. It's might be someone with her number trying to prank her. Proceed with caution.

  11. #45126

    Massage Now Kennesaw

    I've been here quite a few times and have had "Jin"? - I only request her now. She's small but really provides one of the best massages I've ever had. She's 100 lbs wet, around 5'4" and hair always pulled back. It's strictly a legit massage, but she always puts me to sleep with how good her skills are. I haven't got past only a massage, but that's okay. Sometimes you need a good massage and she comes through each time. PM me if you'd had a different experience, I'd love to know!

    TreatHerWell.

  12. #45125

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Hope you boys have a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe out there!

    TreatHerWell.

  13. #45124

    Seasoned Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you a lurker or a seasoned pro?
    That means a lot coming from you night. I guess I've been at it for a couple of years now. Learned a lot from you over the years reading your posts!

  14. #45123
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsHaveFun197  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251871
    Wrong board. This should be in Massage and Body Rubs. Non-AMP. But you're new, so you'll figure it out.

    I would be cautious with this one. Pretty young blonde girl, no reviews on RR, and a short ad with a weird symbol in the text that my chrome browser can't render correctly. The phone number doesn't throw up any immediate red flags, but a quick google search of all the underwear pictures shows that their code is found on various Chinese-language websites. It could be real, but I doubt it. If it were my money, time, and arrest record on the line, I wouldn't risk it.

  15. #45122

    Villa Rica. Filthy mommy

    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251871

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape