Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 792 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 19568
Enjoy the Experience
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7703
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    On Aurora right before Safeway. Anyone been? Good? Looks to be above a PC repair place.
    I heard it use to be good, but the provider left.

  2. #7702

    Relaxation station and exclusiveelites

    Anybody have any experience with relaxation station in FW? Its roster seems to be mostly well known non-Asian providers from the other board. Does it operate pretty much like a traditional AMP in terms of payment though? 60 to the house for an hour, tip and services entirely between you and the provider? And for the girls there who also work the street, are they taking street pricing, expecting their posted online rates, or somewhere in between?

    Wondering the same for this exclusiveelites place, except I don't recognize any of the providers. Are they legit?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/601190649694

  3. #7701
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info, she looks tempting.

    She is vague on her menu. She does say on her add she will fulfill your wildest fantasies or something like that. Hoping for FS at least.
    Do you have a link? Cannot find her.

  4. #7700

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick question. Do y'all know if AMP operate during the holiday?
    It is a mixed bag many places are open but a few close so all of the ladies can go to casinos to party and gamble. You may want to call or just stop in. A few years back I spent Thanksgiving day with MMS and two ladies in a casino hotel room. It was a lot of fun helping them celebrate on their day off!

  5. #7699

    Sakura massage

    On Aurora right before Safeway. Anyone been? Good? Looks to be above a PC repair place.

  6. #7698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer FS? BBBJ?

    One day she advertises rub and another companion? I wanted to see her but paying 200 to find out what is offered usually doesn't work out for me.
    A lot of provider will list in both sections but still provide companion services. May have something to do with the sites fee structure. I can confirm Sandy is CBJ / CFS.

  7. #7697

    Susielove69 bellevue.

    I can't find any info, she looks tempting.

    She is vague on her menu. She does say on her add she will fulfill your wildest fantasies or something like that. Hoping for FS at least.

  8. #7696

    Suggestions for full service AMP, Greater Seattle Area

    Never been to an AMP before. Any suggestions for a "sure thing" GFE, maybe even PSE, experience with an attractive someone in their 20's-30's? Or are all AMPs normally a bait & switch crap shoot where you never really know what your going to get?

  9. #7695

    Her advertised services are confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwp996  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sandy in Bellevue this afternoon. OMG! She is amazing! Everything about her. Location great, price great, service great, Sandy great. I'll probably empty my bank account.
    Does she offer FS? BBBJ?

    One day she advertises rub and another companion? I wanted to see her but paying 200 to find out what is offered usually doesn't work out for me.

  10. #7694

    Thanksgiving

    Just a quick question. Do y'all know if AMP operate during the holiday?

  11. #7693

    Ocean Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    What was included in 1 total?
    All in it was $$ and FS; that is CBJ, cowgirl, mish, great DATY & titty licking. I didn't ask for anything else.

  12. #7692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Gracee

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Gracee does all that, including MSOG, good massage, CFS, BBBJ. She's older but lots of fun. Julie8 was also mentioned, and I can recommend. She was CBJ with me at the time, but I hear BBBJ may be possible with her? I also try to keep it at 200 or under. If you hear of others besides these two, let us know! I still have fond memories of the "CC Riders" list.
    +1 on Gracee. Bring your own garden hose and golf ball.

  13. #7691

    Ocean massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    Try the place next to a casino and across the street from Safeway. Helen was the mamasan when I was there earlier this year and the little spinner she gave me for $1. 4 (6 house fee) was a fricken knockout! It's on my radar for another shot the next time I'm visiting folks who live in the area. Also, I went before noon before they got busy.
    What was included in 1 total?

  14. #7690

    Driving down 99 through Lynwood

    Was heading down 99 this afternoon and chuckled as I mentally ticked off who would do what at each spa I passed.

  15. #7689

    Laila in west Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    You may want to check out lailamassage.com it's been a few years since I seen her but she has (had) a hot body. Strictly massage I believe but it was a fun time.
    I have tried Laila a few times. , she at a work Loft near west Seattle bridge. No Shower avail and bathroom is in hallway. She has Multiple Rates -Topless. Nude - Prostrate. No FS Or.

    Oral. Laila is CUTE African American big booty nice breasts Kitty was clean shaven. She offers different massages Sensual / Butt Massage. She only works until 10 pm. Low key provider. She picks & chooses her Clients. Doesn't see anyone. But legit No Rushing. I would see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape