Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7679
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    How about Julie8 in Renton on TNA. She is over 40, but the services are typical YMMV Thai and her massage is the best I have ever had. The most I have ever paid is 200 and she is an absolute sweetie.

    I don't go to her anymore only because I think I have seen her 20 times at least and I need variety.

    Cookie.
    Great, appreciate the recommendation!

  2. #7678

    200 or less AAMP FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Hit some harder times financially lately, so have to be more careful with this hobby. Went to see Joanne, who gave me a great session previously (hard massage, BBBJ, then multiple positions cfs on the bed, after which she got back on for a second pop), but it was not good at all this time except the massage part. Never got out the massage table, limited touching, and only gave a HJ for 160.

    So I'm looking for someone else for a decent massage, mutual touch, non rushed, cfs (BBBJ too, if possible) for 200 or less. Used to be the going rate, but it seems most are 240-280 now.

    Any recommendations?
    How about Julie8 in Renton on TNA. She is over 40, but the services are typical YMMV Thai and her massage is the best I have ever had. The most I have ever paid is 200 and she is an absolute sweetie.

    I don't go to her anymore only because I think I have seen her 20 times at least and I need variety.

    Cookie.

  3. #7677

    Laila

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFun  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Bothell / Lynwood / Mill Creek. Now in West Seattle.

    I can try some AMPs (looking at rubmaps) in West Seattle, I can see if any potential extras, if any suggestions, thoughts?

    Else I'll work what I see heading south on California Ave, go for a good massage, see if HE, HE+ potential, post as I go.
    You may want to check out lailamassage.com it's been a few years since I seen her but she has (had) a hot body. Strictly massage I believe but it was a fun time.

  4. #7676

    200 or less AAMP FS?

    Hit some harder times financially lately, so have to be more careful with this hobby. Went to see Joanne, who gave me a great session previously (hard massage, BBBJ, then multiple positions cfs on the bed, after which she got back on for a second pop), but it was not good at all this time except the massage part. Never got out the massage table, limited touching, and only gave a HJ for 160.

    So I'm looking for someone else for a decent massage, mutual touch, non rushed, cfs (BBBJ too, if possible) for 200 or less. Used to be the going rate, but it seems most are 240-280 now.

    Any recommendations?

  5. #7675

    Ocean Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    Try the place next to a casino and across the street from Safeway. Helen was the mamasan when I was there earlier this year and the little spinner she gave me for $1. 4 (6 house fee) was a fricken knockout! It's on my radar for another shot the next time I'm visiting folks who live in the area. Also, I went before noon before they got busy.
    That's ocean spa on 28th Ave, can be found on RM.

  6. #7674

    No Need to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFun  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Bothell / Lynwood / Mill Creek. Now in West Seattle.

    I can try some AMPs (looking at rubmaps) in West Seattle, I can see if any potential extras, if any suggestions, thoughts?

    Else I'll work what I see heading south on California Ave, go for a good massage, see if HE, HE+ potential, post as I go.
    Try the place next to a casino and across the street from Safeway. Helen was the mamasan when I was there earlier this year and the little spinner she gave me for $1. 4 (6 house fee) was a fricken knockout! It's on my radar for another shot the next time I'm visiting folks who live in the area. Also, I went before noon before they got busy.

  7. #7673
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFun  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Bothell / Lynwood / Mill Creek. Now in West Seattle.

    I can try some AMPs (looking at rubmaps) in West Seattle, I can see if any potential extras, if any suggestions, thoughts?

    Else I'll work what I see heading south on California Ave, go for a good massage, see if HE, HE+ potential, post as I go.
    Here's a West Seattle provider I've always been curious about. I live in Bellevue so it's a bit of a trek for me, but I'd go if I learnes its worth it. She goes by Nikki and has 2 different ads:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13196

    And.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310
    She also posts on STG and offers VIP for 4 Bills.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/mass...s/474385389627

  8. #7672

    Nikki West Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Here's a West Seattle provider I've always been curious about. I live in Bellevue so it's a bit of a trek for me, but I'd go if I learnes its worth it. She goes by Nikki and has 2 different ads:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13196

    And.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310
    She's on LC and the reviews there are not good. They're saying fake pics and not worth it for 500. One of her pics in that ad has a London escort link on it too. Don't know if the reviews in that site are real or fake though.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...attle/70659419

  9. #7671
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Can anyone provide me with info if BBFS is available at Blue Ocean in Wallingford, Moon Spa in the I'd, or at Apple on 85th near Aurora?

    Any info on extras at Evergreen in Ballard on 65th? Or Smiling Arts on 15th nw?

    Thanks. PM reply is fine.
    Quick check on RM shows that the first two don't even offer FS. The last one seems to suggest covered only. If you want BBFS from an AMP, your best bet is Everett.

  10. #7670

    West Seattle Sampler

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFun  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Bothell / Lynwood / Mill Creek. Now in West Seattle.

    I can try some AMPs (looking at rubmaps) in West Seattle, I can see if any potential extras, if any suggestions, thoughts?

    Else I'll work what I see heading south on California Ave, go for a good massage, see if HE, HE+ potential, post as I go.
    Here's a West Seattle provider I've always been curious about. I live in Bellevue so it's a bit of a trek for me, but I'd go if I learnes its worth it. She goes by Nikki and has 2 different ads:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13196

    And.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310

  11. #7669

    Bbfs?

    Hi.

    Can anyone provide me with info if BBFS is available at Blue Ocean in Wallingford, Moon Spa in the I'd, or at Apple on 85th near Aurora?

    Any info on extras at Evergreen in Ballard on 65th? Or Smiling Arts on 15th nw?

    Thanks. PM reply is fine.

  12. #7668

    The One on Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYolomi  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit at The One on Stone.
    Vicky there is cute and is somewhat younger. Found out she does BBBJ (not sure about CIM) and CFS. She is pricier than normal though. $ 2 after house. Nice booty though!
    I've been there 3 times. Seems like nobody is there for long -- either just came from California or is about to go there. But yes, everyone seems fairly young, and FS is on the menu. Also kind of odd that every time I'm going out the door, they have another girl sitting on the couch in a bathrobe saying goodbye (this has happened all 3 times with 3 different girls, so it must be intentional).

  13. #7667

    The One

    Recent visit at The One on Stone.

    Vicky there is cute and is somewhat younger. Found out she does BBBJ (not sure about CIM) and CFS. She is pricier than normal though. $ 2 after house. Nice booty though!

    Still been looking for a place that provides a Russian ending. I miss seeing Shaw Shaw since she was perfect for it. Any tips near Seattle?

  14. #7666

    15th Cap Hill: still open

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Asian Massage on 15th. Signs were gone and lights were off at 5 ish. Looks like it is gone. Any recs for someplace close? Need to take a drive today to relax today.
    As recently as Sunday afternoon, 11/21/2021, the lights were on, the open sign was lit, and they appeared to be ready for customers. I did not partake.

  15. #7665

    West Seattle: moved, can take for team. Any suggestions to try / probe?

    Moved from Bothell / Lynwood / Mill Creek. Now in West Seattle.

    I can try some AMPs (looking at rubmaps) in West Seattle, I can see if any potential extras, if any suggestions, thoughts?

    Else I'll work what I see heading south on California Ave, go for a good massage, see if HE, HE+ potential, post as I go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape