Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 5569
-
11-28-21 14:56 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 51Pay Up
I'm not aware of a way for men to get messaging without paying, I believe females can if they verify with university email (but this is coming from a female I chatted with on there, have not verified any of this).
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
Yes, you can use a prepaid Visa or Mastercard (I got one from the grocery store) , but you will need to follow the instructions that came with the card and go "register" it with a name and address on the website first. I used a fake name, and real address (not mine) and it worked fine. You'll need to make sure the info you setup on the card and what you use on seeking matches exactly or the card will get declined.
Also, sign up for a free account first, and you should get an email within a few days for 25-33% off a paid account.
-
11-27-21 23:00 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 574Cbbyxox. Fun Blonde
Any info on this lady? I've been txting with her and have agreed to meet. I would love any info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-d71bb799a0c1
-
11-27-21 17:09 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 130SB question
Hey guys how the Sb works do I have to pay membership to message.
How can I get around and if I pay just want to try one month.
Can I use a gift card?
Thanks guys.
-
11-26-21 15:29 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 423You can a Google Image search of your own photo, and it will present you some that will resemble you somewhat closely.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 14:14 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 365I use the picture of a foreign film actor who sort of kind of resembles me!
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 10:09 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 182Older SB
I keep thinking about the same thing. My current SB is older than me. Well. You are giving sugar to the Baby. Older or not. She still the Sugar Baby.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
+1 for the PSA. This point might be what others might have already been doing but was never discussed AFAIK. Providing a resembling pic is definitely recommended. I guess one can simply search for their photo online and it definitely gives out similar images that can be used.
G.
-
11-24-21 16:41 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 51Scary
Yea, this part is scary. I've been trying to find a service that will find a very similar photo to mine that I can use. Close enough to pass, but not close enough someone who knows me would recognize it as me. Found one AI tool that claimed to do this, but it's not close at all. If anyone has seen anything like this, please share.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 14:09 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 51A hint
Scrolling through their items might also give you a feel. If it's all jewelry and $500+ purses & shoes, probably high maintenance and / or a straight up rinser.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
I like the ones with sex toys and sexy outfits on their lists, or better yet completely empty!
But either way click them, by default the chicks get a notification when you do, so they might get a little more attentive to you.
-
11-24-21 12:56 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 94Random Thoughts and PSA from SA.
Sometimes I wonder. Is there another site, that I'm not aware of, that has all of us Guys on here including me, with their SA links and pictures posted for the girls to discuss and review. Makes you wonder sometimes.
If the chick is a few years, 5+ years older than you, are you considered a sugar daddy? Or are you the sugar baby, but giving her the sugar? Do older women still just want to be paid or are they usually just looking for an escape?
How do you keep some of these girls from getting too attached, sometimes I might disclose too much of my lavish lifestyle but mainly to keep the convo not too generic, and I'm always doing something fun, I don't give my personal cell or host. Do you just reiterate that you'll just looking for NSA / FWB thing? No long term arrangement? I feel like I've talked to girls that are both transactional or girls just looking for a potential relationship and not too focused on payment.
Random PSA:
I was taking to this one girl, and we both mentioned being discrete, then later throughout the conversation she tells me that she showed a few of her girl friends and they approved and though I was hot. Like. I could care less about what her friends think.
But Just a friendly reminder, if you are being discreet, the person you are sharing your pics with may not, and may share your pics around, and if you think the area you're living in is small, usually it is -And sometimes people do know each other.
Just something to think about. Happy Seeking.
-
11-24-21 12:46 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 94Gotcha, yeah it seems like these girls are hitting tons of guys up randomly too, to bait. Go get premium man! Hopefully there will be a discount soon for you.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
Let me know if you pursue!
-
11-24-21 10:09 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 57433% off SA.
Yes I got it as well.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
Here's the link. I hope it works for all.
https://members.seeking.com/billing/...24%20-%20EN%20(1)%5 D-5 BCTA_Main%5 D-&bxid=%5 BNTc0 MTE2 ODYxNDEwS0%5 D-spMailingID=19567863&spUserID=NTc0 MTE2 ODYxNDEwS0&spJobID=2242542449&spReportId=MjI0 MjU0 MjQ0 OQS2.
-
11-24-21 09:01 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 51Red Flags 101
I wasn't planning to write this one so soon, but this chick just messaged me and has so many red flag opportunities in her profile, she made it easy.
Here are some of the top ones I see, that are easy to screen out quickly (see attached image).
First, the "Info box" right under their photo on the profile screen is gold. It will show Account Creation Date, Last Active Date, and Recent Location.
General Rule: If you see an account created within the past 1-3 days, with only 1 photo (total, including hidden), a lame 1 sentence (or less!) "About Me" and "Seeking" AND they are messaging or favoriting you already, it's probably a scammer.
Now I have seen a few of these where after a few days more text and photos get added as the lady realizes she needs to bring some more profile-game, and generally these turn out to be legit. But if they don't get updated, you'll also probably notice the profile is gone in a week or so. They either got reported, or found some marks and are off with a new account.
Next, look at her Recent location (New Zealand. Seeking figures this out from their IP address) and where she claims to be from in her profile (Virginia) - if these aren't congruent, scammer.
A few other observations on this one. She claims to be Middle Eastern, but has blond hair and very anglo facial features. The photo is also clearly zoomed in from another photo, likely an attempt to thwart image search.
And for those of you that have read this far, here is an opportunity. Keep an eye on the Member Since & Last Active date. If you've been checking out talent on the site for more than a few days, and all the sudden you see a "new" hottie pop into your search that you haven't seen before check out the dates. If she has been a member for a while (months++) and is just now jumping back onto the site, it's a good indicator that she has either lost her daddy and needs a new one soon and / or needs some quick cash. I'm sure you can find a way to use this.
-
11-24-21 08:38 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 51FWIW, I've been getting a 33% discount offer email every 3-4 days on the (unpaid) burner account I created. Might be worthwhile to create a few just for that.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 07:50 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 51Good luck!
Enjoy the bowl. I'll start putting some thoughts together for a post or two.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 23:24 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 574Lyza
I also was given access to her private pics. And I am interested. Just don't have premium privileges at this time to message her. Waiting to see SA will offer discount during thanksgiving.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





