Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22277
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Which ad or phone # was it? I still like to check them out, maybe one day I will find that unicorn, going in I already know it will not be the lady from the ad, but maybe if they are close to a 7, I will stay or if she a granny I simply walk away.

    Thanks in advance!
    They have multiple ads and multiple number but it's all the same group of people staying at the same hotels. It's literally any of the Asian girl ads on rubratings.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/

  2. #22276

    Which ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Tried the Asian granny squad again. Advertised 26, walked in to see a 60+ year old women with more wrinkles than a crumbled up piece of tin foil. 🙄 Ridiculous. I left. I don't know how they are still in business with such blatant catfishing.
    Which ad or phone # was it? I still like to check them out, maybe one day I will find that unicorn, going in I already know it will not be the lady from the ad, but maybe if they are close to a 7, I will stay or if she a granny I simply walk away.

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #22275

    Family

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    It is the season for family. I believe a lot of families know what these girls are doing and they get involved and try and bring them home and clean them up. Or they start longing for family and go home and try and get cleaned up. Either way you're right this is the season where mongering is the worst.
    That is a very good point that I had not considered.

  4. #22274

    UTR Te

    She didn't post online much, but if any of you a familiar with her, looks like she passed away. Shame. She was a good spinner. Used to give me hours of play and video for like just .4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211124-082912_Gallery.jpg‎  

  5. #22273

    Alissa

    I got to see Alissa yesterday after my regular ghosted me.

    She has a nice place out by the airport, great communication and easy set up without the face pic runaround.

    Her photos were accurate abs her personality was fun and engaging. While I waited on her bed, I fell asleep while she showered and shaved. I had a dream that when she came out, she was wearing something very pretty. The sexual energy this girl puts off is off the charts. I've never had this happen to me but it's eating her out and hearing her enthusiastic moans, her grabbing my hair, got me so worked up, I had to stop because I was going to blow. Can't explain it but never experienced that before. Something different about this one. She took her time and let me finish mish. I woke up abs left very happy.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19833484

  6. #22272

    Greek providers?

    Hi everyone, was wondering if there were any good / reliable Greek providers in Nashville?

  7. #22271

    Snow's Favorite Word is No

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    $175 for half an hour? The hell with that.
    I agree with Cromwell way too much for a crazy rate. Plus her favorite word is "No". Happy Holidays.

  8. #22270
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    $175 for half an hour? The hell with that.
    With her rules you would be better off with a classy provider. A date with her sounds like a fucking nightmare.

    Damn the CBJ mafia. If they can't do BBBJ. They are damn sure in the wrong business. I don't think a BJ can cause COVID. Lmao.

  9. #22269

    Funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Tried the Asian granny squad again. Advertised 26, walked in to see a 60+ year old women with more wrinkles than a crumbled up piece of tin foil. 🙄 Ridiculous. I left. I don't know how they are still in business with such blatant catfishing.
    "more wrinkles than a crumbled up piece of tin foil." Funny on one hand but sad too.

  10. #22268

    I knew of one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbatts77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a chick with a shaved head or an androgynous look (think dyke)? That's my jam and I haven't found one in 8 years.
    About 4 or 5 years ago I know of one. She was 5'5" or so with small boobs. She seemed to like dick but that was probably for the $. Because she was a serious lesbian. I wish she was still in the area I'd give you her info. Sadly she left to parts unknown.

  11. #22267

    You got that right!

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    If I had $100 for every time that has happened to me.
    Hell I wish I had a quarter.

  12. #22266

    Too much. IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Afflacked  [View Original Post]
    Any insight I'd like to dream today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70526263
    $175 for half an hour? The hell with that.

  13. #22265

    Lexi. The Redhead

    After striking out on the Asian Granny Senior Citizens club, I decided I wanted high quality service. So I saw Lexxi Love.

    She's tall. Probably about 5'9" or 5'11". Super nice and soft skin. She's only 19. She hasn't been ran through. All smiles. She has a very nice personality. Showed up in a skin tight black dress and high heels. She was freshly showered and her hair was done. No signs of demons or bad habits. No baby dmg. And she was very accommodating. She asks what you like and how you like it. And seems like any position is available. Vocal moaning and sheet pulling. CBJ. Cowgirl. Missionary. Sideways. Doggie. And finished with a bhj. She was a breath of fresh air. Good service from a good looking girl who gives you good service. It was a very easy, professional and drama free date. And she does have GF with her and they are willing to do threesomes, but I had to decline as it was my first time seeing her and wanted a 1 v1 experience. The friend was equally tall and sexy and looked like she belonged on a runway as a model.

    As for the bad. There was a verification process. I had to do the show your D with some finger up type of thing. And everything was covered.

    Now with everything, YMMV. But I enjoyed this one. A nice, bubbly, young, non-druggie, redhead, with pale skin, nice and fit body and an an amazing ass. And no drama at all.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Tenne...dson/LexxiLove

  14. #22264

    Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Veckmn  [View Original Post]
    I have always been amazed that during the Christmas season supply and quality drop while prices increase. You would think that this would be a great time to monger, but it is the worst time of the year.
    It is the season for family. I believe a lot of families know what these girls are doing and they get involved and try and bring them home and clean them up. Or they start longing for family and go home and try and get cleaned up. Either way you're right this is the season where mongering is the worst.

  15. #22263

    How tall?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Tall with a nice thick body, nice looking big breast, some tattoos, beautiful eyes, nice bottom.

    Met last night in franklin.

    CBJ, cfs, mish, doggie.
    Looks fun! How tall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape