Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,236 to 17,250 of 41274
-
11-24-21 09:30 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 867We can't see the profile, unless we have an account.
Originally Posted by LoveARub69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 09:26 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 127BBW in Lake City
I met this young lady in Lake City. She's a bit UTR but wants to meet others. I've included her profile from Secret Benefits. If you have an interest drop me a note and I'll share her digits with you. She will pretty much do what you want for as long as you want for $$.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f2dab15fcb26f1
-
11-23-21 23:44 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 68Shanna
Hey does anyone have this ones current contact info? I know she works off lane but doesn't post on stg anymore. Ugly but easy to work with.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...elief/33277267
-
11-23-21 19:41 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 113Agree
She's a good time, and better looking in person. Mind you this was months ago since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 17:29 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 38Saw her
Saw her almost 2 years ago in Augusta, GA. Remember it being a pretty good setup and nut. No bs or games. Body is petite and she had no signs of candy use. Fancy seeing her here in Jax. Would repeat. However, things may have changed since then.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 11:53 #24034Senior Member

Posts: 137Info
Anyone got info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/475910768836
-
11-22-21 21:49 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 248Holy Batman
You are spot on dude. It is rotten down there.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:44 #24032Senior Member

Posts: 260Brooke
Yeah unless you can hold your breath for long periods of time or have no sense of smell 😷.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:57 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 867Brooke
Scuba gear?
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:41 #24030Senior Member

Posts: 260Well well. Look who is back
Looks like Brooke is open for business again!! Be sure to pack your scuba gear 🤿 if you are going to go there LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-help-you-start-your-wee/779453184593
-
11-22-21 18:14 #24029Senior Member

Posts: 118Serena
Was Serena visiting Uncle? She looks a bit thicker.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/785206920336
-
11-22-21 18:05 #24028Senior Member

Posts: 118Saving up
Thanks Mr Andrew904. Guess I'll have to save up some coins in order to have a dream with her.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 13:37 #24027Regular Member

Posts: 2Snow
I seen her this morning by Sonic off 103rd. I swear like she was filling out an application LOL.
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 01:53 #24026Regular Member

Posts: 8Intel on Zoe?
Been seeing her posts a lot but after about 10 pages into this thread trying to find intel. Gave up.
Would love to see how far she would outcall if legit. I'd pay diamonds for time with this one if she's really got those tats on her thighs.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...528/3862921458
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19860835
-
11-21-21 22:35 #24025Senior Member

Posts: 909Oh that's kinda old slang LOL
Well I call hoes, doe's makes for great analogies. Like seeing a doe in the field. A dub can mean alot of things, but usually referred to as a Jackson. To break it down, I meet a lady off a dating site for a singing lesson. Yet I over paid by sending out the good general Grant. Only seen the 5. Once realized I calmly opened her clutches and sent back the general, and sent out good ol Jackson accompanied by honest Abe. She looked like "WTF", but I was I couldn't care less. Noticed (learned) they get more pissed if you act like a little female dog. Then they feel more empowered to go off over every little thing.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





