Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21791

    Janelle. Visiting from Dallas

    I saw Janelle who advertises on Tryst and is based in Dallas. https://tryst.link/escort/olivia_armini21.

    Pics are her, but she looks 10 years older and her body has gone through some wear and tear. She aims to please and everything was on the menu. Not worth anywhere close to the price she advertises. She'll also be back in Cincinnati from time to time I think.

  2. #21790

    Ghosted

    She requested that I stay in my car she would come out and see me first before taking me inside. I agreed and waited for about 10 mins but she never came out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/70730635

  3. #21789

    Dry spell Raylee and Ee

    Hit a dry spell needed a fix. No one responding so I reached out to Steve. Quick response and Raylee was avail for hhr. Hadn't seen this beauty before but with all the review and Steve ladies usually don't disappoint. She was smaller than I anticipated very cute young thing. Great oral and very responsive. Good cowgirl tech and I exploded in the bag and was on my way. I liked brookee better but I'm like them thicker and older. I'd see her again and Steve has become clutch lately.

  4. #21788
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyShawn513  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I recently had to go see Ashley for head. The only thing I've ever used her for. Her head is fine. But I hate that I always leave with an ass crack full of her saliva. Especially considering I don't find her attractive in the least. I always feel like I have to go home and shower. I too saw her first in 2016. She was cuter then, but still nothing special. I know the last five times I've seen her I've said that's it. Never again. But due to the market being beyond horrible, I have seen her a few times in the last couple years. Head is overpriced. Was getting it for half what she charges now 5 years ago when she was slightly more attractive. Don't know what it is with her. The lack of any tone in her body. The fat. The gray hair. The drug abuse. I find her absolutely repellant. She has gotten very big too. I'm so depressed with the lack of good options in Cincy right now. Even sadder I had to see her again recently.
    Must've done something right If you keep coming back.

  5. #21787

    Smashley here.

    I appreciate the kind words you have said, in regards to the time you spent with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TharBeDragons  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Smashley in Sharonville. Zero complaints there.

    But I managed to lock my keys in the car, so there's some extra time, money, and scrutiny I wasn't looking to have. Even better, pretty sure I unknowingly parked outside another provider's room. If you were visiting a lovely Asian provider today in Sharonville, apologies for lurking around out front and making things awkward. Goddammit.
    .

  6. #21786

    Did you pay deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael  [View Original Post]
    I've got an appointment with this one tomorrow. I've been out of the hobby for over a year. It's weird. The only reviews I could find were on them. I talked to her over the phone. Seems nice enough. Wish me luck. I'm strangely very nervous. I'll report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kelly-wetwet
    Her ad say she requires deposit. Did you pay $250 or $400 deposit?

  7. #21785

    Time for thanks

    This is the week for Thanks. I won't to start by thanking Raylee. Had a early morning visit with her this week before she started with Steve at EE. Gil never disappoints. Great spinner body an she knows how to gobble. LOL. Happy Thangs giving to all you mongers. I am headed to Florida for thanksgiving be back soon to enjoy the few providers we have here. HB.

  8. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Will be seeing her tomorrow higher price tag but she doesn't disappoint.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1109637.htm

    Is Cincy Kyla officially out of the game? Miss that girl.
    Sad to say Kyla is out of the business.

  9. #21783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Nichole Shannon

    Will be seeing her tomorrow higher price tag but she doesn't disappoint.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1109637.htm

    Is Cincy Kyla officially out of the game? Miss that girl.

  10. #21782

    Kelly Wet

    I've got an appointment with this one tomorrow. I've been out of the hobby for over a year. It's weird. The only reviews I could find were on them. I talked to her over the phone. Seems nice enough. Wish me luck. I'm strangely very nervous. I'll report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kelly-wetwet

  11. #21781
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Never understood the big play ass attraction, to each their own. If you like her you'd like Sidney Moore as well, looks the same.
    I like a bigger woman myself. I wouldn't pay $400 for it though. Just cause they have some nice pictures and on a high end site, to me, doesn't justify the price. Guys got to stop payong these high prices.

  12. #21780
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    The Eros ad is from Columbus. I reached out to her and she said she was in Cincy. Gave me the address. I checked it and it is a very nice hotel. I would almost say too nice for a 350 per hour provider. However, times are hard and even hotels can be discounted.

    Her communications by text were brief and short. I asked "what screening info" was needed. No response to that question, just kept asking me how much time I wanted and quoted her rate. Also, I did not receive a request for a deposit. I have not found her on any other site. Nothing here on USA. Just queries from us and our brothers in Columbus. No TER. She has the look I love, but it feels off.
    Her ad says she is 35. Looks more like 55 to me. $350 seems way high. If grandma gets $350, no wonder the EB girls are asking 150 hhr.

  13. #21779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Heaven Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    The Eros ad is from Columbus. I reached out to her and she said she was in Cincy. Gave me the address. I checked it and it is a very nice hotel. I would almost say too nice for a 350 per hour provider. However, times are hard and even hotels can be discounted.

    Her communications by text were brief and short. I asked "what screening info" was needed. No response to that question, just kept asking me how much time I wanted and quoted her rate. Also, I did not receive a request for a deposit. I have not found her on any other site. Nothing here on USA. Just queries from us and our brothers in Columbus. No TER. She has the look I love, but it feels off.
    Didn't get a rate just a Cincy address then also saw her location was Columbus.

  14. #21778

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    She also, wants a deposit.
    The Eros ad is from Columbus. I reached out to her and she said she was in Cincy. Gave me the address. I checked it and it is a very nice hotel. I would almost say too nice for a 350 per hour provider. However, times are hard and even hotels can be discounted.

    Her communications by text were brief and short. I asked "what screening info" was needed. No response to that question, just kept asking me how much time I wanted and quoted her rate. Also, I did not receive a request for a deposit. I have not found her on any other site. Nothing here on USA. Just queries from us and our brothers in Columbus. No TER. She has the look I love, but it feels off.

  15. #21777

    No Pimp / BF?

    I have been tempted but there were reports of a pimp / BF visibly hanging around. I take it that was not your experience?

    Smooth sailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen65  [View Original Post]
    Because of the review, I contacted her. Quick to respond. Communication was great and Exactly like the review said. Smart and funny. If I had an issue, it would be that she smokes. But it wasn't a deal breaker for me. Thanks again for the review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape