Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21401

    Well good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    I actually checked with Amber. It is not her.
    But when I texted Kenda it popped up as a number that was saved for Amber. So, that's all I know.

  2. #21400
    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    But did you get the number to the lovely Asian provider is the question?! Sounded like you had time on your hands.
    I did not. Wish I had. I am not suave enough to salvage that situation, haha.

    She had two visitors who were brave enough to see her anyway, no idea how many others I spooked away. She left (or likely just changed rooms) before I was out of there. I spoke to her briefly and apologized while she smoked a cig, but I'm sure I was idiotic dogshit in her eyes.

  3. #21399

    Asian provider

    But did you get the number to the lovely Asian provider is the question?! Sounded like you had time on your hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by TharBeDragons  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Smashley in Sharonville. Zero complaints there.

    But I managed to lock my keys in the car, so there's some extra time, money, and scrutiny I wasn't looking to have. Even better, pretty sure I unknowingly parked outside another provider's room. If you were visiting a lovely Asian provider today in Sharonville, apologies for lurking around out front and making things awkward. Goddammit.

  4. #21398

    Kenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    It is Amber.
    I actually checked with Amber. It is not her.

  5. #21397

    Real?

    Just checking on this one. Seems real to me. Any knowledge?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....nnati/68385776#.

  6. #21396

    Nightmare scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by TharBeDragons  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Smashley in Sharonville. Zero complaints there.

    But I managed to lock my keys in the car, so there's some extra time, money, and scrutiny I wasn't looking to have. Even better, pretty sure I unknowingly parked outside another provider's room. If you were visiting a lovely Asian provider today in Sharonville, apologies for lurking around out front and making things awkward. Goddammit.
    Holy moly! That sounds like a nightmare scenario. Glad it all worked out. Almost as funny as it must have been terrifying. Not laughing at you, but rather with you!

  7. #21395

    Raylee

    Have seen her a few times. She's definitely best provider in the area Based on looks, easy communications and scheduling through EE, performance, menu and rates. Best value in the city! And the CIP finish is very enjoyable. Probably best to schedule early visit with this busy lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhushido14  [View Original Post]
    Back to visiting the area and had the chance to dream about Raylee again yesterday morning for another fun amazing experience! GFE CIP yay baby!

  8. #21394

    Raylee

    Back to visiting the area and had the chance to dream about Raylee again yesterday morning for another fun amazing experience! GFE CIP yay baby!

  9. #21393

    Smashley

    Any experiences with Smashley with full service. Was pressed for time once and was provided BBBJ cim. All pretty good. But not sure how her BBBJ is so much better than the rest.

    Anyway. Looking for full service experiences. She's a pretty big lady. Just not sure how good she is at gard fucking. Multiple positions. With cof finish type stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by TharBeDragons  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Smashley in Sharonville. Zero complaints there.

    But I managed to lock my keys in the car, so there's some extra time, money, and scrutiny I wasn't looking to have. Even better, pretty sure I unknowingly parked outside another provider's room. If you were visiting a lovely Asian provider today in Sharonville, apologies for lurking around out front and making things awkward. Goddammit.

  10. #21392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmBolevar  [View Original Post]
    Face is alright, but a lot of really gross sagging. Forget about enthusiasm much less skills. Paid her hhr once didn't even get close to nutting. Like I said zero enthusiasm and complained when I suggested trying another position.

    Good instincts to bail on that one.
    Thanks for info. Just hard finding anyone in nky.

  11. #21391
    Went to visit Smashley in Sharonville. Zero complaints there.

    But I managed to lock my keys in the car, so there's some extra time, money, and scrutiny I wasn't looking to have. Even better, pretty sure I unknowingly parked outside another provider's room. If you were visiting a lovely Asian provider today in Sharonville, apologies for lurking around out front and making things awkward. Goddammit.

  12. #21390

    Good call Nikki is a catfish and lacks skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    Text back quick. Said service covered. I declined. As far as I got. She's close to me. PB.
    Face is alright, but a lot of really gross sagging. Forget about enthusiasm much less skills. Paid her hhr once didn't even get close to nutting. Like I said zero enthusiasm and complained when I suggested trying another position.

    Good instincts to bail on that one.

  13. #21389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    After the last mishap with scheduling I reached out. We had a date set but I got strep and had to reschedule. Reached back out after I healed up and I'm glad I did.

    She is the sweet and dirty little MILF next door, not afraid to tell you what she likes, wants, needs, and will then return it in spades. Pics on her ad were very accurate, as are the previous reviews. If you have her number and are on her keep list, you're very fortunate. Fairly open menu, no cim, otherwise all the standard acronyms plus GFE. Have fun! Stay safe!
    You are straight on. I had some time before I left for Florida Friday morning. Adorable contacted me Thurs night when she got off work an we set a early Friday morning date. If you have her number give her a call she is only seeing regulars now an her work is going to be more hours. Nice twins loves them played with an sucked on. Looked down and she was playin with her pussy said keep going I want to Cum fast. Wow she did then I had to eat that wet pussy an she knows how to get a guy excited with dirty talk. After she got off several time it was BBBJ no CIM after a few minutes of that she said I want that dick inside me. I covered up and after a few different positions I pop wit CG while rubbing the girls an light smacks. Great time had by all.

    Now heading to a Florida provider. Until I return Stay safe.

  14. #21388

    Melissa is skilled and not pretty

    Had a visit with this lady and found it good value. She shows her age and recovery from recent health problems. She's plain at best but beauty isn't why you should see her if the appearance isn't a deal breaker for you. She's sweet and kind, interested in people and in pleasing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...039/5138043907

    Answered door in a teddy. We went right to playroom and got into it. I like kissing and she accomodated, then BBBJ. No CIM but she knew how to work lips and hands well enough to make me not care.

    Spent some time talking then ate her to a big squirt, finished with another BBBJ.

  15. #21387

    Adorable is exactly that, adorable.

    After the last mishap with scheduling I reached out. We had a date set but I got strep and had to reschedule. Reached back out after I healed up and I'm glad I did.

    She is the sweet and dirty little MILF next door, not afraid to tell you what she likes, wants, needs, and will then return it in spades. Pics on her ad were very accurate, as are the previous reviews. If you have her number and are on her keep list, you're very fortunate. Fairly open menu, no cim, otherwise all the standard acronyms plus GFE. Have fun! Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape