Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14888
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 13

    Hazel

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #14887

    Raven.

    Went and saw this one today: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/082384248790 I actually saw her two weeks ago but I felt like I had to sample it again before I posted my review. First. She was at a Hilton hotel which is more upscale than I'm used to. Getting in touch with her was easy and set up was easy. She did everything I requested. I'm not into Greek so I didn't ask and I always use a raincoat. She did get down and gave me a nice BBBJ. I told her to get on her knees. Put her hands behind her back and to look at me as she sucked. And she smiled the whole time. I loved it. I suited up and pumped her good. Blew my load and chessgod was done. What makes this chick exceptionally hott is the fact that she is a soccer mom and is really in this just for the money. No signs on monkey at all.

  3. #14886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...elena/41680801

    I searched for reviews and I see some good and some bad reviews but with previous links broken, it is not clear if reviews are for same girl of different.

    Would someone with more information help with review?
    This one doesn't look familiar, but South Charlotte is always a red flag, it's 👻 city down that way. If you do plan to TOFTT, probably a good idea to have a backup plan (or five backup plans tbh) just in case you get ghosted.

    Cause you're prolly going to get ghosted in a parking lot.

  4. #14885

    Selena

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...elena/41680801

    I searched for reviews and I see some good and some bad reviews but with previous links broken, it is not clear if reviews are for same girl of different.

    Would someone with more information help with review?

  5. #14884

    Sheeeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    No fucking way she gets that out of South Charlotte, but best of luck to her I guess.
    Definitely not who I expected to see after seeing the prices first LOL. For 4 bills you better have some big titties or a huge ass or be a 9 in the face. Not seeing anything to warrant it.

  6. #14883
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    500 VIP Special.

    400 H.

    300 Hhr.

    200 Qv.
    If she's everything she pretends to be then those prices might not be out of line (young, thin, clean, enthusiastic). But homegirl is posting on STG. And posting on STG with STG quality pictures, STG captions, and looking like an STG girl then throwing out Eros prices is an immediate red flag LOL.

  7. #14882

    Liget

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383  [View Original Post]
    If you get in touch with her before me, please leave some feedback as will be following!!
    First time posting long time at it seen her for qv everything covered. Hot little young thing service was just OK. Better out there for the $ any? PM me.

  8. #14881
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    There are guys on here that will pay those GPS prices and say they are getting a good deal. I don't have that kind of money to burn myself. I will do without before I pay that.
    Amen brother! She can get her money elsewhere for her Black Friday this year. LOL.

  9. #14880
    There are guys on here that will pay those GPS prices and say they are getting a good deal. I don't have that kind of money to burn myself. I will do without before I pay that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    No fucking way she gets that out of South Charlotte, but best of luck to her I guess.

  10. #14879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    500 VIP Special.

    400 H.

    300 Hhr.

    200 Qv.
    No fucking way she gets that out of South Charlotte, but best of luck to her I guess.

  11. #14878

    Emmi

    500 VIP Special.

    400 H.

    300 Hhr.

    200 Qv.

  12. #14877

    I haven't, but sure would like tooooo

    If you get in touch with her before me, please leave some feedback as will be following!!

  13. #14876

  14. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSummers197  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be legit with OF and IG (messaged back and forth there as well).

    Anyone seen this one or see any flags?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollybanksexclusive
    Yes, I saw her a few weeks back when she was in Charlotte. I saw her post on RR so went for a massage but the upgrade was only $ more. She's super energetic with a bubbly personality, and she loves what she does. She's not small but not too big with great rack and ass. I will repeat!

  15. #14874
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Any digits for her? Ad looks dead and I don't see any other Hazel on there.
    I searched STG using the key words in the url and this is what popped up.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/871260668143

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape