Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,421 to 15,435 of 31094
-
11-23-21 11:28 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 228If she's everything she pretends to be then those prices might not be out of line (young, thin, clean, enthusiastic). But homegirl is posting on STG. And posting on STG with STG quality pictures, STG captions, and looking like an STG girl then throwing out Eros prices is an immediate red flag LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 10:29 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 323Liget
First time posting long time at it seen her for qv everything covered. Hot little young thing service was just OK. Better out there for the $ any? PM me.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 10:26 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 193Amen brother! She can get her money elsewhere for her Black Friday this year. LOL.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 10:24 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 7334There are guys on here that will pay those GPS prices and say they are getting a good deal. I don't have that kind of money to burn myself. I will do without before I pay that.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 09:53 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 409No fucking way she gets that out of South Charlotte, but best of luck to her I guess.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 09:14 #15669Banned Member

Posts: 1148Emmi
500 VIP Special.
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
400 H.
300 Hhr.
200 Qv.
-
11-23-21 01:45 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 72I haven't, but sure would like tooooo
If you get in touch with her before me, please leave some feedback as will be following!!
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:50 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 64Anyone have experience with this one
-
11-22-21 19:31 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 64Yes, I saw her a few weeks back when she was in Charlotte. I saw her post on RR so went for a massage but the upgrade was only $ more. She's super energetic with a bubbly personality, and she loves what she does. She's not small but not too big with great rack and ass. I will repeat!
Originally Posted by MarkSummers197
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:18 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 309I searched STG using the key words in the url and this is what popped up.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/871260668143
-
11-22-21 17:45 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 409Any digits for her? Ad looks dead and I don't see any other Hazel on there.
Originally Posted by Cltsdono
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 17:40 #15663Regular Member

Posts: 15Oh wow I remember trying to see her in Dallas a couple years ago when I was on the road. A bit on the pricey side. Details seem to check out. She has reviews I think she went by a different name back then.
Originally Posted by MarkSummers197
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 13:38 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 252Aly D
I rarely meet a 22 yr old that knows what she's doing. Actually I can't say I ever have so I usually pass on them. Mechanic you picked one that did! Her attitude and playfulness was a shot in the arm for me. I left with a smile on my face. She seemed like she was having a good visit to CLT so she may return. Definitely a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 12:55 #15661Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen this one?
Seems to be legit with OF and IG (messaged back and forth there as well).
Anyone seen this one or see any flags?
https://tryst.link/escort/hollybanksexclusive
-
11-22-21 12:32 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 110Hazel TOFTT
I went ahead and visited her today. She's legit, pictures are definitely her. She's thick, borderline BBW depending on your definition. Great tits, round booty. She's talkative and a little odd, and I just went for the BBBJ and it did not disappoint, she's very good at that. Took her time, no rush at all. She brought me to the edge a few times and backed off and really let me enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Cltsdono
[View Original Post]
I'll visit again when I'm in the mood for a great BBBJ and nothing more. I can't speak to the FS, but she was very focused on cleanliness and safety, so I doubt BBFS is there for the folks looking for that. YMMV.












Reply With Quote





