Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 471 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4063

    Layla Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BWright8899  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Layla Rose lately? Lives in normal heights / university heights in a small house off an alley. Tried reaching out but not sure if the number I have is correct.

    https://laylatherose.escortbook.com/gallery
    Wow, there's a name from the past. I saw her about 5 years ago, found her on BP. At least 20 years older than those pics. Service was, IMO, just plain terrible. I mean I like the MILF / GILF thing, and I could wait to get the H out of there.

  2. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendancer  [View Original Post]
    I thought I knew all the acronyms but this is a new one.

    "No Greek and I charge extra for Cip / Bbatw".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/70697265#.
    This is new to me as well, but I figure it's "bareback all the way" which to me would be BBFSCIP.

  3. #4061

    Meaning of BBATW

    I thought I knew all the acronyms but this is a new one.

    "No Greek and I charge extra for Cip / Bbatw".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/70697265#.

  4. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    Hah, too funny. Yeah, always bare but wouldn't let me bust in her. She said that was "going too far" hahahaha.
    Unrelated, but a few years back, there was a gal in Clairemont who no longer advertises (as far as I know) who let me buy in her on our last 2 dates. I have to admit it was pretty hot.

  5. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    She told me I was the only one she let fuck her bare! Hahahaha. Good times man, but agree. She was just too much drama for me.
    Hah, too funny. Yeah, always bare but wouldn't let me bust in her. She said that was "going too far" hahahaha.

  6. #4058

    Within an hour of Temecula

    Visiting Temecula in December, looking for recommendations of ladies that are within an hour of Temecula. Prefer GFE, not bbw, late 20's to late 40's.

    Happy to recommend Portland area ladies, if you are planning to visit. Send me a message if you don't want to post here.

  7. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    She told me I was the only one she let fuck her bare! Hahahaha. Good times man, but agree. She was just too much drama for me.
    Going bare was readily available but I always asked for a condom. I was probably the only one. +1 on the drama became too much and quit calling her after she flaked on 2 appointments in a row. Good times though. Never had the issue with the kids in the other room, place always seemed empty when I was there.

  8. #4056

    Bonita is back

    Bonita is back in MV. You can find her on several sites. First saw her over a year ago and she was a blast. Great kisser and had amazing tits that we're done in Tijuana. She said much more affordable and they are difficult to tell the are after factory. She has a killer ass that is wicked firm and when in doggy she grabs the sheets and pounds back. The thing that is most memorable is when she is orally servicing you she stops often just to tell you what a great tool you have. Maybe just me but I doubt it. She is the queen of compliments. One thing though is her room is always tossed. Looks like the cops just left after searching the place. And she's never ready to go. Always just climbing out of the shower. I like them fresh and she's not a clock watcher. I tend to hit it early so getting there after her night duties and before the maids I guess accounts for it. Haven't seen her in six months or so and am getting the vibe that maybe she has put on a lot of miles? Can anyone chime in on this one? I don't know how to link the sites yet as I'm just finding my way around this one know. Thanks.

  9. #4055
    Good lord man these stories about her daughter and nephew and everyone else. I love it!

  10. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I'm glad I didn't see the daughter then. I would have lost my wood. Seeing someone unattractive doesn't do it for me before a sexual encounter.
    I saw her daughter from the side, she was big and not attractive, I also saw her nephew leaving as I was walking up stair to her apartment. About 15 minutes into the session, there was a knock on the door, her nephew came back with raincoats, she must have sent him to the store right before we met LOL. I was there when she just received her milking cow table but I wasn't into it. I got to leave after 2. 5 hours and she told me to give myself at least 3 hours when I come back next time, she also provided BBBJ even though I wasn't shaved. Her service was unmatched but I couldn't stand the awkwardness of running into everyone living there: daughter, nephew, and nephew's friend.

  11. #4053

    Sniff test

    Was the sniff test before or after you received your golden shower? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you have to be neatly groomed. You don't have to be completely bald up top, but there can't be any hair around the boys and the top must be neatly trimmed. You must also pass the sniff test before she will gobble on junior and the boys.

  12. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...weetpetitesash

    I don't know if I ever posted a review up for this one but her reviews on the site say it all she is fucking amazing and incredibly sexy.

    I just finished uploading her entire OF content to google drive so because I am thankful to all you members this Thanksgiving I decided if you want to see them like in the past PM me and you will get the link.
    How was the service? Never seen this girl in LA or Oc, Decent pricing for Privatedelights, does she BBBJCIM?

  13. #4051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401

    You too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    I never saw the daughter, but knew she was there. I didn't give a fuck though.

    As others have stated, years ago Alex was great. 200 for 2-3 hours. A BBBJ to start, a killer massage and then she would let me fuck her bare after.

    The craziness started to get old after a while though and I just stopped calling.
    She told me I was the only one she let fuck her bare! Hahahaha. Good times man, but agree. She was just too much drama for me.

  14. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I'm glad I didn't see the daughter then. I would have lost my wood. Seeing someone unattractive doesn't do it for me before a sexual encounter.
    I never saw the daughter, but knew she was there. I didn't give a fuck though.

    As others have stated, years ago Alex was great. 200 for 2-3 hours. A BBBJ to start, a killer massage and then she would let me fuck her bare after.

    The craziness started to get old after a while though and I just stopped calling.

  15. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by BunterHiden  [View Original Post]
    Saw the daughter and it was not what fantasies are made of. Alex did share one thing with me that day. She said she would usually make sure her young ones were out of the house when she had guys over who wanted golden showers. She said she would have to take them into the shower where they would get on their knees to receive. Also shared she had to drink lots and lots of water before. But for some reason she would not gobble the boys unless you were completely shaved. And she also complained a lot about the breathalyzer she had to constantly deal with and pay for. Wife material, indeed.
    LOL. I'm glad I didn't see the daughter then. I would have lost my wood. Seeing someone unattractive doesn't do it for me before a sexual encounter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape