Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 27795
-
11-23-21 10:00 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 371The guy obviously grabs the camera at the end. She seems unaware of it.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
He most likely recorded it without her permission.
-
11-23-21 04:29 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 156YMMV. Finess
LOL, me2! I told the forum about her and got banned.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
She used to do rimming but stopped. She is a stickler about instructions, parking, promptness and clock.
Anyway, covid made things more expensive, so be prepared.
-
11-23-21 01:08 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 1111Renee Finess
Anybody know if Renee Finess will give up some BBFS? I saw BrandonGeek's post from August 2019 about getting banned. Just wondering if things have changed, even if it's just a YMMV sort of situation. Thanks.
-
11-23-21 01:05 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 332My thoughts too
Guess that why it appears she did the recording since she grabbed the camera before things went dark.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 23:12 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 371The guy recorded it. He places the phone at the beginning, and takes it afterward.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:46 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 26Damn. No thanks. Back before the Internet, I called an agency, got a girl from Burien, who had Auburn hair, 5'8", D cups, but definitely weighed 160-180 pounds. She had a bad attitude too. Brings back a bad memory.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
IHateLeeG.
-
11-22-21 20:33 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 1017Since when do guys where condoms with her?
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:31 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 191140? More like 180.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 17:04 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 332Yep she's gained more than a few pounds
Not sure how long this will be up and no it's not me in the video, but it looks like she recorded it.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
https://vimeo.com/556506478
-
11-22-21 13:32 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 261Skyytyme
BBFS bbgreek 300 outcall.
Her pic are old. She has a big ass now.
Prolly 140 lbs.
Ass was tight. Barely could handle me. She tried tho.
-
11-22-21 10:23 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 2184Goldie
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
I have only seen her once. It was a few years ago. She is definitely very good looking (In my opinion) and was open to everything and we shared this ciggy in bed after I came deep inside her. And then we started round two. I did not repeat as I felt she was good but not great. I. E. She did everything and did not complain but was going through the motions. Of course that could just be that she was having an off day. She did tell me that a lot of guys stalk her (but all hoes have that feeling that they are special, and I had errands to run that day and wanted to fuck not talk). Now I wish I had given her another chance and seen her again. Well, it is what it is. I hope she is happy and safe, wherever she is.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 20:22 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 824Similar here
She's a good person. I'm going to miss her too.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:09 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 113Goldie update
Same here. I do have her mom's number when I met her once at her mom's house but I'm leaving it there. She always figure out the best ways for herself and her kids and hoping this time it will be stable enough to have a better life. She's the only few providers I know for years that got me close enough to their personal life. We treated each other like just buddies with benefits. Will absolutely miss her and also I really hope she's doing very well.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 13:21 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 824Goldie update
It seems her phone # is no longer working. I wish her the best!
-
11-21-21 01:31 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 514Looks like my responses to this were transferred to the Rants thread.
[Deleted by Admin]
Maybe you could have taken that as a hint and not posted this on a review thread.
A2











Reply With Quote




