Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 24555
-
11-22-21 17:54 #12240Senior Member

Posts: 152Here ya go, HoopFiend
This is about as accurate a review as anyone could write.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
I have to admit though, sometimes I'm in the mood to fuck a dirty crackhead in a dirty apartment. LOL.
But we're not here to judge. So have a good time if you plan to see her!!
-
11-22-21 17:32 #12239Senior Member

Posts: 197Dude, all the comments are bad and say doesn't look like the pics. The review on listcrawler was so bad the monger said he was questioning life choices. There's a review here that says she's dirty, rushed and nothing like the pics.
Originally Posted by HoopFiend
[View Original Post]
At this point I think you can connect the dots.
-
11-22-21 15:47 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 27Hot redhead
I am planning on seeing this girl soon. Any one here met with her before. I did see an ad on charmcity a while back.
https://callescort.org/410-817-7540
Any tips or things not mentioned will be helpful.
-
11-22-21 13:38 #12237Regular Member

Posts: 7She legit
She looks familiar, I think I've seen her but can't remember. Had no reviews and a couple bad comments, think she's legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70648040#.
-
11-22-21 13:25 #12236Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks guys, going to go around and see for myself.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 11:50 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 994Asian hit or miss
You hit the nail on the head my friend.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
To add to that, I've dreamed of these girls for many years and although many have been sexy and hot, I have also politely said no thank you to a few as well and just turned around and walked out. They never have an issue with it. Always have a backup ready. One thing you can always count on is they will suck and fuck. I've learned that any other details should be negotiated over text before you head out to see your girl. They will usually negotiate 20 or so and they will usually do 100 qv 15 mins even through they don't advertise. I ask for a picture and after they send it I tell them if it's not her, I'm leaving. They always say okay. It's their culture to negotiate and make sure you get what is expected, so don't think you're going to offend or piss them off by asking.
Also, what you agree on with the scheduler may not be conveyed to the provider so if you go to do something and she says no, have her call the girl you scheduled the dream with to straighten things out. Seems like a lot of hassle but really it’s not that bad and I've dreamed of many of these ladies and most of them really aim to please.
Shooter Out!
-
11-22-21 00:59 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 64PAWG Cream?
Anyone seen Cream / Dream lately? Is her ass still phat? Not a fan of meeting up with someone just to see some deflated sack LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70575441
-
11-21-21 21:01 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 144Pawg
Big is a relative term, but I think anyone would consider her ass big. IMO yes a PAWG. Ask her for her hip measurement if you need a minimum number size, LOL. Looks like the link I posted has been taken down. Search STG for Falisha to see if she posts again.
Originally Posted by PawgHunter93
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 15:56 #12232Regular Member

Posts: 15Pawg?
Would you say she has a big ass?
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 15:49 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 547Hailey
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70467669
This used to be one of my ATF until she had a bad experience. Everything is covered.
She is still great, but her smile is gone. Small tits and a great ass.
-
11-21-21 15:43 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 547Becca
I have gone to her in a pinch for the last few years.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 13:49 #12229Senior Member

Posts: 433Real asians
They are all real in that a girl exists who is prompt and clean. They usually far below the quality advertised. Try moonpalace in nova, they are pretty accurate. Check the agencies thread in nova, lots of intel. Nothing like that in md as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 11:42 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 536Jennifer in Baltimore
Any info on this one? I like her look but can't find any info on here, review wise with such a generic name:
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...7535.htm?cat=1
https://www.models-world.com/maryland/jennifer-38/
-
11-20-21 23:35 #12227Regular Member

Posts: 5Chloee
I should have listened to you guys, but. So here's my BLOODY lesson tonight.
I called Chloee and booked hhr session, damage was $. 2 sounded like a steal with those TGTBT photos on her listing. On my way I texted her to ask if she was on period, no reply (warning sign #1), but she texted me to bring protection (warning sign #2). I arrived at her hotel after half an hour's drive (she now in Columbia MD). Instantly after entering her room I smelled smoke (warning sign #3), other stuff was OK, not too dirty. She looked far different from her online photos, maybe because of no makeup at all. Still pretty in a way and very petite body though. Her voice was like being smoked, sounded like my grandma.
Before we started, I asked her 'do you have period now'. She said 'why ask this? Does it matter? We can still do it'. She even pulled down her pants to show me the pad. Ehh, I was totally mind fked. Anyway we still got started from CBJ. Her head skill was below average, as I could feel a little pain from her teeth. Then she went to the bathroom to clean up her pad and came back to have me do missionary. TBH it was better than I expected, no awful smell or blood from down there. However she was quite rushed after less than 10 minutes. She urged me to go quicker because she felt painful. I asked if we could change position and she firmly rejected. I had no other options, popped and done. Time wise it was just a QV, and it felt much worse than QV because of the period thing.
In summary, Chloee never changed. She is still entitled to all those negative reviews on this forum. But the sad news is a lot of guys (like me) still fell for her. During our short session, I heard her phone rang 3-4 times. I could imagine how many potential victims behind those calls.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/70522016
-
11-20-21 21:27 #12226Regular Member

Posts: 1Is Mia real
Can I get any info on her.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/324620985200










Reply With Quote





