rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12221

    Asians are real, pics are fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Are the any real asians in the area? I know most of the asian post are fake but just in case one is real would really brighten anyone's day.
    The Asian ads are real, you will get an Asian, just not one like the picture. I've seen a bunch over the years, it's totally hit or miss. Some young, some older, some pretty sexy, some just average. Make the appointment, and when you get in and see what you got, if you don't like her, just leave. I haven't had any hassle when I've just left, just tell her she's not what you expected from the picture, she may or may not speak English anyway. IMO, the majority have been Chinese, but there's a variety and you can always asked the handler texting / calling what nationality the girl they are setting you up with is. And they typically don't do everything listed in the ad, and if they do any of the things they will ask for tip / upcharge. I believe lately the hh rate has gone from 130 to 140, hour probably still 160 but never do the hour. Once you pop, you're done, so even the hh is cut short unless you last.

  2. #12220

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the quality of service now but seen her twice a year ago when she was in the cockeysville area. She looked exactly like the pics. BBBJ, covered FS. Damage was $. 50 for hhr. Probably in my top 3 BJ experiences next to molly and a utr of mine. Backshots will also break you down.

  3. #12219

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    If I recall correctly, Becca has been in this business for years. She was hot as hell years ago. You can see that time has put some aging on her. Years ago I was going to see her but somehow got sidetracked and never saw her. I may go to see her if reviews prove that she is not jaded. From the wording in her ad, she may have some jading. It is good business to work with the customer a little on on price, which it seems in her ad that she is not willing to do.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #12218

  5. #12217

    Asians

    Are the any real asians in the area? I know most of the asian post are fake but just in case one is real would really brighten anyone's day.

  6. #12216

    Any other dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Has a chance to spend some time with Shyanne. She's in her early 20's. Down to earth and fun to hang up with. She would be my go-to-girl but unfortunately she is heading back to NC sometimes this week. Hope to see her again before she leaves. The only down-side is that she is only doing outcall and you either have to pick her up and drop her back off, or provide Uber to / from her location. Otherwise, service was excellent. That bootie is to die for.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/613354659310
    Seems difficult to get ahold of her.

  7. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Would like to support zanyo. Need intel. Or how to contact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You did not do much research. Zanyzo posted a link to her ad below. You could also try sending her a DM as she is a member here.

  8. #12214

    Trying to dive in

    Would like to support zanyo. Need intel. Or how to contact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #12213

    ZanyZo

    I can confirm that Zany Zo is real and legit. After all, if you did the research, you could tell she is legit this whole time.

    Damage was $. 6 for hh, Thicc blonde with really nice eyes. Very communicative, professional at her skills. Came in for a LFK, CBJ and finish with a mish. Also location was in a good neighborhood of BWI, Will repeat.

    Lets show her some respect gentlemen, there is nothing wrong with giving out any negative / positive reviews, giving out the wrong information is was makes this town so dry when it comes to talent. Stay safe gentlemen!

  10. #12212

    Gfe

    GFE is negotiable, but everything is covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE / are cover optional?

  11. #12211
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWildOne  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand the good reviews about her on here. The first two times I tried connecting she stood me up. When we finally did connect, She gave me some whack job BJ and said that's all she was doing, after I paid. I pulled my barley hard member out of her mouth and left. And she's most def on drugs by her looks.
    I agree. She just goes through the motions.

  12. #12210

    Marriott

    I will be coming to your fine city and staying ate the marriot waterfront. Any suggestions for dates or messages? Thank you so much in advance!!

  13. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopFiend  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics. Girl may be real but it won't be the girl in the pics.

  14. #12208
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Link as requested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful6  [View Original Post]
    Provide link about how to setup appointment so more people visit! I am also interested to visit, send DM if you like.
    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/864750283001

  15. #12207
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Thank you BMAX. I will reach out.
    I really don't understand the good reviews about her on here. The first two times I tried connecting she stood me up. When we finally did connect, She gave me some whack job BJ and said that's all she was doing, after I paid. I pulled my barley hard member out of her mouth and left. And she's most def on drugs by her looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape