Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4254
-
11-21-21 23:09 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 448I think he's on the spectrum. He babbles about nonsense, is overly obsessed about young guys at the gym, is social retarded and thinks he had chances to knock up multiple providers. I for one am glad he doesn't have any kids, they'd be just as fucked up as he.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 21:38 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 514Disagreement is fine. Misbelief is not with me.
I can totally accept those who disagree with me on this "wanting to be a parent" thing.
The worst thing? For someone to say, or even think "I think Rex is really single and childless, and happy and content with it. I think that this "desired parenthood" is all an act that he's putting on. ".
It's equivalent to, whether at work, or even playing a sport, "You can question my effectiveness, but never question my effort. ".
As for anybody who thinks I've "made anything up" that I've posted, especially the parenthood thing: I don't have that creative of an imagination.
-
11-21-21 21:07 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 514For Jimmy
Jimmy, as long as people keep posting (not initiated by me) about "that SP.
Who is NOT on birth control, and offers BBFS CIP," people posting about "SW Samantha who is 47, and has kids ages 29,28 and 26, and grandchildren who are 20 and 19," that doesn't make ME feel any better about myself.
Most of all, this is what I'm getting at: "SOMEBODY is going to knock her up. Why not ME?" Why do I always have to be the bigger person?
TRB didn't help my psyche either. There was a time, where EVERY week, some 19 year old SP was posting and bragging about how her then 8 year old daughter, just had a baby (her grandchild). Of course I'm exaggerating with the ages, but it gives you a feel about MY view on this matter.
If biological parenthood, especially at such a young age, isn't such a boastful thing, why do people boast about it so much?
-
11-21-21 20:38 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 514Her kids. Proves my point
This is not directed at Wonderguy.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
Yet another "her kids. ".
I think that proves my point (for my opinion on things).
-
11-21-21 20:18 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 269Finally figured out how to use the block function. Bye Rex and your waste of bandwidth.
-
11-21-21 18:35 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 514Not a troll. More of a Lost Soul
A troll is someone who makes stuff up.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
I call myself more of a "Lost Soul. ".
Mail order brides: What is an attractive early 20's girl, going to want with a Yankee hitting 50, who looks like Mr. Fernortner (the Minit Lube commercials: The radiator. It radiates things)? I actually found out about an American man who got a Filipino mail order bride, still in her 20's, and already had a kid of her own. Not what I have in mind.
How could I hobby for 20 years, and be so naive about certain things? Not being lucky enough to fall into being informed. Just as two examples, I did NOT know until 2020, that BBFS was the NORM at places like Euro Touch, Kings, and VIP. Also, not until 2020, did I know that BBFS could be had in Seattle at places like KAngels.
I want to have my cake and eat it: I want to "score this on my internal scoreboard," and NOT deal with family law problems. For anyone who calls me selfish for that, well, me and BILLIONS of others are selfish, too. My attitude is, Screw it, everybody else does such and such action, why shouldn't I?
Bandwaggoner, is another word that always described me.
-
11-21-21 17:32 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 287Hey now I resemble that remark there is nothing wrong with being selfish at all in fact I would encourage everyone to be selfish it is after all the one true virtue I for example selfishly want nothing to do with children at all ever the human race can intercourse itself I do not think rex has thought this thru come on rex ol bean there are alternatives use your big head.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:41 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 906But you can't hide your DNA
There have been cases where DNA samples from 23 andMe and ancestry.com have been used to identify biological fathers. So you can't really escape it.
Originally Posted by GreatdDane269
[View Original Post]
In my case, I was acting reasonably and in good faith to do the right thing. I insisted that everything be handled above board on supporting the kid and she freaked out and absconded. According to my attorneys even if she came back later and asked for child support there was a pretty low upper limit on how much the courts would award her. Given that this all happened quite some time ago my liability is very limited and I don't worry much about it.
Two additional things: about a year after she absconded I hired a skip tracer to track her down and he easily found her, I was able to do a document request from the state she was in and get a copy of the birth certificate. No father was identified on the birth certificate. The other thing was some months later I spoke to another provider who knew her well and she filled me in on some salacious details -- mainly that she was hitting up several customers and a couple of boyfriends for money as well, and several of them were still paying her as of that time. I helpfully passed on the information to that provider so she could helpfully pass that information onto her other victims.
So she was a filthy scammer.
-
11-21-21 15:34 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 826Plus all the secondary accounts
Yea that and all the accounts he creates and makes one or two posts on.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 13:37 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 826Your perspective
I completely see where you are coming from. My point is that actual success completely ruins a child's life unless the provider goes straight, which has happened. I know 3 who have. I know many more stories where the kids have terrible lives affected by their mothers.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
In all honesty I don't want you to feel like you're less than other people. There's nothing functionally wrong with being nerdy. I was nerdy growing up. Hell I still play dnd! You're asking for empathy and understanding here on this forum. Yet you seem to lack that same empathy to your potential children born into these types of situations. Is your fetish more important to you than another ruined life?
Do you do anything to directly address your self esteem issues? Do you do anything to address your image? I know plenty of nerdy guys who meet women. You can too if you decide to make yourself your next project rather than destroying the life of a future child.
-
11-21-21 13:19 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 826Helpful
This just kinda proves that you wouldn't care about the kids and the whole thing is about you. Listen I have no problem with a dude wanting to have a child or seven, but this wanting to knock up a provider is pretty sick dude. Call me whatever you want. It's still selfish af to want to bring a child into a world of drug addiction, physical abuse, pimps, mental and emotional abuse, housing instability, etc. I'm just calling your fetish what it is.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 13:13 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 514Daemon.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Daemon.
-
11-21-21 10:47 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 63Trolling or genuine
Starting to think Rex is fishing. And we are the fish? No one in the hobby for 20 plus years can be this aggressively naive? Right?
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
Rex, if your dying to have a kid and tons of family law problems, just meet a girl online or do a mail order bride. It sounds like you might have some disposable income. There are tons of skanks who will gladly. Ughhh I'm falling for it. Yeah he's definitely a troll. Or maybe a provider playing games.
-
11-21-21 04:46 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 287I second this commotion.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 01:51 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 502I would never be
Out barebacking and creampie-ing hoes, strippers, and "models " if I wasn't fixed. The vasectomy was so freeing.













Reply With Quote




