Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    Starting to think Rex is fishing. And we are the fish? No one in the hobby for 20 plus years can be this aggressively naive? Right?

    Rex, if your dying to have a kid and tons of family law problems, just meet a girl online or do a mail order bride. It sounds like you might have some disposable income. There are tons of skanks who will gladly. Ughhh I'm falling for it. Yeah he's definitely a troll. Or maybe a provider playing games.
    I think he's on the spectrum. He babbles about nonsense, is overly obsessed about young guys at the gym, is social retarded and thinks he had chances to knock up multiple providers. I for one am glad he doesn't have any kids, they'd be just as fucked up as he.

  2. #1178

    Disagreement is fine. Misbelief is not with me.

    I can totally accept those who disagree with me on this "wanting to be a parent" thing.

    The worst thing? For someone to say, or even think "I think Rex is really single and childless, and happy and content with it. I think that this "desired parenthood" is all an act that he's putting on. ".

    It's equivalent to, whether at work, or even playing a sport, "You can question my effectiveness, but never question my effort. ".

    As for anybody who thinks I've "made anything up" that I've posted, especially the parenthood thing: I don't have that creative of an imagination.

  3. #1177

    For Jimmy

    Jimmy, as long as people keep posting (not initiated by me) about "that SP.

    Who is NOT on birth control, and offers BBFS CIP," people posting about "SW Samantha who is 47, and has kids ages 29,28 and 26, and grandchildren who are 20 and 19," that doesn't make ME feel any better about myself.

    Most of all, this is what I'm getting at: "SOMEBODY is going to knock her up. Why not ME?" Why do I always have to be the bigger person?

    TRB didn't help my psyche either. There was a time, where EVERY week, some 19 year old SP was posting and bragging about how her then 8 year old daughter, just had a baby (her grandchild). Of course I'm exaggerating with the ages, but it gives you a feel about MY view on this matter.

    If biological parenthood, especially at such a young age, isn't such a boastful thing, why do people boast about it so much?

  4. #1176

    Her kids. Proves my point

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I do have her mom's number when I met her once at her mom's house but I'm leaving it there. She always figure out the best ways for herself and her kids and hoping this time it will be stable enough to have a better life. She's the only few providers I know for years that got me close enough to their personal life. We treated each other like just buddies with benefits. Will absolutely miss her and also I really hope she's doing very well.
    This is not directed at Wonderguy.

    Yet another "her kids. ".

    I think that proves my point (for my opinion on things).

  5. #1175
    Finally figured out how to use the block function. Bye Rex and your waste of bandwidth.

  6. #1174

    Not a troll. More of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    Starting to think Rex is fishing. And we are the fish? No one in the hobby for 20 plus years can be this aggressively naive? Right?

    Rex, if your dying to have a kid and tons of family law problems, just meet a girl online or do a mail order bride. It sounds like you might have some disposable income. There are tons of skanks who will gladly. Ughhh I'm falling for it. Yeah he's definitely a troll. Or maybe a provider playing games.
    A troll is someone who makes stuff up.

    I call myself more of a "Lost Soul. ".

    Mail order brides: What is an attractive early 20's girl, going to want with a Yankee hitting 50, who looks like Mr. Fernortner (the Minit Lube commercials: The radiator. It radiates things)? I actually found out about an American man who got a Filipino mail order bride, still in her 20's, and already had a kid of her own. Not what I have in mind.

    How could I hobby for 20 years, and be so naive about certain things? Not being lucky enough to fall into being informed. Just as two examples, I did NOT know until 2020, that BBFS was the NORM at places like Euro Touch, Kings, and VIP. Also, not until 2020, did I know that BBFS could be had in Seattle at places like KAngels.

    I want to have my cake and eat it: I want to "score this on my internal scoreboard," and NOT deal with family law problems. For anyone who calls me selfish for that, well, me and BILLIONS of others are selfish, too. My attitude is, Screw it, everybody else does such and such action, why shouldn't I?

    Bandwaggoner, is another word that always described me.

  7. #1173
    Hey now I resemble that remark there is nothing wrong with being selfish at all in fact I would encourage everyone to be selfish it is after all the one true virtue I for example selfishly want nothing to do with children at all ever the human race can intercourse itself I do not think rex has thought this thru come on rex ol bean there are alternatives use your big head.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Beyond selfish. Personally speaking having a vacant father who has many children.

    To all the sperm donors. " GO FUCK YOURSELF".

  8. #1172

    But you can't hide your DNA

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatdDane269  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, but why would anyone participate in this using their real name, phone, etc? I take great care in distancing my persona here from my real life, I always assumed everyone else would as well.
    There have been cases where DNA samples from 23 andMe and ancestry.com have been used to identify biological fathers. So you can't really escape it.

    In my case, I was acting reasonably and in good faith to do the right thing. I insisted that everything be handled above board on supporting the kid and she freaked out and absconded. According to my attorneys even if she came back later and asked for child support there was a pretty low upper limit on how much the courts would award her. Given that this all happened quite some time ago my liability is very limited and I don't worry much about it.

    Two additional things: about a year after she absconded I hired a skip tracer to track her down and he easily found her, I was able to do a document request from the state she was in and get a copy of the birth certificate. No father was identified on the birth certificate. The other thing was some months later I spoke to another provider who knew her well and she filled me in on some salacious details -- mainly that she was hitting up several customers and a couple of boyfriends for money as well, and several of them were still paying her as of that time. I helpfully passed on the information to that provider so she could helpfully pass that information onto her other victims.

    So she was a filthy scammer.

  9. #1171

    Plus all the secondary accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    Starting to think Rex is fishing. And we are the fish? No one in the hobby for 20 plus years can be this aggressively naive? Right?

    Rex, if your dying to have a kid and tons of family law problems, just meet a girl online or do a mail order bride. It sounds like you might have some disposable income. There are tons of skanks who will gladly. Ughhh I'm falling for it. Yeah he's definitely a troll. Or maybe a provider playing games.
    Yea that and all the accounts he creates and makes one or two posts on.

  10. #1170

    Your perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy, I will say, I know that life wasn't easy for you or your mother. I can believe that both your biological mother and father are decent people, who just unfortunately wound up in bad situations. I can believe and understand the pain you felt, being raised by an addict. I am sympathetic to you on that.

    What I want, is for people to understand, that MY situation, while nowhere as rough as yours, is STILL not totally pain free.

    Talking about myself here: Since age 26, feeling like a nerd, geek, loser, who "has no game," is NOT a painless existence to live through. It also has massive damage to the ego and psyche.

    I'm not asking Jimmy or anybody to AGREE with me. I just want all of you to "see where I'm coming from. ".

    Complex people (me) don't necessarily always want to be AGREED with. What we do want, is for people to understand us.
    I completely see where you are coming from. My point is that actual success completely ruins a child's life unless the provider goes straight, which has happened. I know 3 who have. I know many more stories where the kids have terrible lives affected by their mothers.

    In all honesty I don't want you to feel like you're less than other people. There's nothing functionally wrong with being nerdy. I was nerdy growing up. Hell I still play dnd! You're asking for empathy and understanding here on this forum. Yet you seem to lack that same empathy to your potential children born into these types of situations. Is your fetish more important to you than another ruined life?

    Do you do anything to directly address your self esteem issues? Do you do anything to address your image? I know plenty of nerdy guys who meet women. You can too if you decide to make yourself your next project rather than destroying the life of a future child.

  11. #1169

    Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    daemon.

    Daemon.
    This just kinda proves that you wouldn't care about the kids and the whole thing is about you. Listen I have no problem with a dude wanting to have a child or seven, but this wanting to knock up a provider is pretty sick dude. Call me whatever you want. It's still selfish af to want to bring a child into a world of drug addiction, physical abuse, pimps, mental and emotional abuse, housing instability, etc. I'm just calling your fetish what it is.

  12. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is for sure. Blaming someone or something else for ones thought process though seems like a cop out though. If you feel that way. Own it. I must say though some of the things written here seem like they have not been thought through completely. I would suggest reading / analyzing the bigger picture and the implications of actions on others, before determining what it is you are really after. Again this is just friendly advice, take it or leave it.
    Daemon.

    Daemon.

  13. #1167

    Trolling or genuine

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I'm not savvy with burner phones or even burner emails or twitter accounts. I'm worst with burner PHONE NUMBERS, so I don't have a clue.

    I use my regular phone for hobbying, because with MY kind of luck, I'm never going to have to worry about a lady legitimately making a paternity claim against me.

    Yes, if I get arrested by the police for simply partaking in the hobby, that would suck.

    In early 1999, from an agency in the YELLOW PAGES, I booked with an Asian agency, hoping for a Korean. Par for the course back then, they sent me a Polynesian / Filipina girl named Leilani. Full service wasn't a slam dunk back then. I paid her for FS, and "because a little of my cum might have gotten near her cooter," I feared I could have gotten her pregnant (what a laugh, now).

    Before I was 26, I didn't have a working brain. That is, before I was 26, I didn't WANT to knock up a woman (even if she let me). What the hell was I thinking.

    Anyway, a DAY after I saw Leilani, someone knocked on my door. Likely a solicitor, but he looked like a Filipino man. I kid you not, I feared that was Leilani's BROTHER, coming to tell me that impregnated his sister.

    Mind you, Leilani did CFS with me, and didn't even do any oral with me..
    Starting to think Rex is fishing. And we are the fish? No one in the hobby for 20 plus years can be this aggressively naive? Right?

    Rex, if your dying to have a kid and tons of family law problems, just meet a girl online or do a mail order bride. It sounds like you might have some disposable income. There are tons of skanks who will gladly. Ughhh I'm falling for it. Yeah he's definitely a troll. Or maybe a provider playing games.

  14. #1166
    I second this commotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Out barebacking and creampie-ing hoes, strippers, and "models " if I wasn't fixed. The vasectomy was so freeing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Instagram-d3692e.png‎  

  15. #1165

    I would never be

    Out barebacking and creampie-ing hoes, strippers, and "models " if I wasn't fixed. The vasectomy was so freeing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape