Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 30308
-
11-21-21 14:20 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 174Ripoff
Same thief, new ad.
Originally Posted by Delltate
[View Original Post]
It may look good, but you may regret it.
-
11-21-21 12:47 #14857Regular Member

Posts: 11Should we call her Kat1?
That's the one! Thanks. She also posts her own ad from time to time. Just follow the replies to the original post, but here's the link for anyone wondering. And a recent pic. Like I said, she looks better in person than on her ad.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/055776916035
-
11-21-21 12:21 #14856Senior Member

Posts: 110New Hazel?
Wondering f if anyone has seen this one. The text of the ad feels authentic, but can't find anything when I search the number, and texted earlier but got no response. Just curious if anyone has reached out and can verify if she's real.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/095670121012
-
11-21-21 11:26 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 7335New One?
I never seen this one before. Sounds like everything is on the table including BBFSCIP and rimming.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/175394429402
"Fetish friendly I do swallow. All 3 holes, bare is ok.
I like it rough, degrade me humiliate me I do any fetish any fantasy.
I'm the best deep throat around.
Cum on kush (Kathy).
I swallow.
704 565 8685.
2 or more discounted.
5 or more is free.
I lick ass".
-
11-21-21 09:14 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 7335Get the right xKat
Just to be clear, there are 2 different Kats. One has good reviews and the other doesn't. You are talking about the one that often advertises with the mature Jessi, which there are also 2 of. This is the one.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/236593338906
Originally Posted by NightRider00
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 08:20 #14853Senior Member

Posts: 687Sammy
https://sumosear.ch/phone/980-300-5650
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
Here's a link to her ads. She has been known to self review and then use them in her ads. BBBJ is decent (no cum in mouth) with everything else covered. Very slim and flat chested. Visited her a few times for car date and at her room. She used to work out of University area then was stuck at Carowinds for a couple months with car issued. Last time I saw her she was at extended stay in Pineville. Found better.
-
11-21-21 07:39 #14852Regular Member

Posts: 11Sammy summers
Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Last time I saw her she was staying near Carowinds trying to get back to Charlotte. She was having car problems or something. She's legit though. His review describes all my visits with her perfectly. This is an old ad but the number should still be the same.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/472997302267
-
11-21-21 07:31 #14851Regular Member

Posts: 11Kat
She's definitely worth checking out, may take a while, but it's worth it. She's 25 just in case anyone was wondering. I don't think her age is on the ads. Saw her last night for a qv. 100/160/225 were her rates. She looks much better in person than in the pics for some reason. She was actually pretty cool, clean, smelled nice, and enjoyed what she was doing. Started off with an amazing BJ while she played with the boys, ending in mish almost half an hour later. Definitely doesn't rush. Motel isn't sketchy at all. It's a little old but that's about it. Kept clean and no weird smells. It's good for what it's needed. No sketchy people hanging out around the building and no one in the bathroom or anything like that. I'll be seeing her again if I get the chance.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 05:58 #14850Senior Member

Posts: 104Ettamay
Saw this one for a fun time. Pics are legit and she is great at what she does. The BBBJ is as good as you will find. The rate is definitely reasonable. For her age the body is really put together well. Good conversation and seemed sober for my visit. Downside is the lower end hotel but not terrible. The room was a little messy and she's a smoker. She has no teeth which really enhances the oral performance but she's actually still pretty in the face. Nat C cups and popping nipples.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/087731343284
-
11-20-21 22:26 #14849Banned Member

Posts: 634[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-20-21 20:44 #14848Senior Member

Posts: 533Interesting
Why no link?
Originally Posted by RedSoxxFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 20:43 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 1205Link
Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by RedSoxxFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 16:48 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 101My big head knew better, but.
The little head had control of the $. Never again. She looks like Gollum from The Lord of the Rings! No kidding.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 15:21 #14845Regular Member

Posts: 2It's difficult but.
Even though I'd like to keep her all to myself, she deserves to be recognized.
Sammy Summers has been my go to girl for about a year now. This girls got it all: she's hot as hell, smart. She can actually carry an educated conversation with you, and most importantly she's very good at what she does. A people pleaser is an understatement. Sweet and submissive. Oh and she sets the mood. Her room is freaking awesome. The lights, the music. It's just a great experience. Start to finish.
Anyways. Sammy told me about this site that I can write a review for free. Check her out. Sometimes she doesn't get back for a few days which is frustrating but she's worth it.
-
11-20-21 15:10 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 222Aly Danger
Mechanik for the win.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Great CBJ and a great body like reported.
Short girl like 5 ft with a nice ass for the petite lovers.
She will ask for video verification.











Reply With Quote




