Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 30291
-
11-19-21 22:07 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 107Mia
Last word from me on Mia, I have had 3 successful visits and at least 5 failed visits, meaning she ghosted completely or cancelled last minute as in when I was in the area or almost in the area. My opinion of her when I first met her was looks and service 9/10, last visit was closer to 6 or 7/10. One other thing, maybe she used to be in King's Mt, I don't know, but I saw her each time just outside Cherryville including earlier this year. And if she is retired, it has happened in the last few months.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 21:47 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 106Don't get scammed
https://skipthegames.com/img/010/TNz...OTRiYjkzMw.jpg
Set up a session with this provider, drove to location and crickets. Just posting, for the benefit of any other monger interested. Don't waste your time because that is what will happen, you will waste your time.
-
11-19-21 18:19 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 409She only robs people, don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Artemyr
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 18:10 #14838Banned Member

Posts: 1148Aly Danger
I forgot. 200 hhr /350 hour.
-
11-19-21 18:08 #14837Banned Member

Posts: 1148Aly Danger
Just saw this one. Don't walk, run to see her. Her pics don't do her justice. Her face is an 8 and her body is 9, 9. 5. All my spinner lovers, this one is for you. 4'11" 100 lbs. Flat stomach with belly ring, B tits with the cutest eraser nipples and her ass is a peach that is as tight as a snare drum. There is no flab or cellulite or blemishes. She can't be more than 22. Plus she is super cool. The only downside is she is not GFE. Everything is covered but she is so hot, it didn't matter.
She is here until Monday. Do yourself a favor and see her. PM me for details.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2578059
-
11-19-21 14:12 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 29If you've got some connects on some good providers better looking than her that are still 200 shoot me a PM. I could get active this weekend and that's not a bad scenario haha.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 12:12 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 822Inbox cleaned up
Thanks. I just cleaned up my inbox.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 11:33 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 1051You mailbox is full, my friend.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
I was trying to share a referral with you.
HEx!
-
11-19-21 10:19 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 7332Mia
I don't have the time or the patience for that shit either. I heard she has gone downhill. She loved to drink? I never met her. I texted with her a few times but never could make a meeting happen. Kings MTN isn't really that far from me. Her location would have been great for me.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 10:13 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 610Mia
I saw her a few times and she was fantastic, let me know if she's back in the game.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
JUSTMIKEY, clear your in box, I tried to send you info on eve.
-
11-19-21 08:33 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 822Tell me about. I'm in Clemson.
With my location, delays or ghosting have a major impact. I get so little time off that a stunt by the woman means I go without for another week!
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 08:25 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 1051I also had the pleasure or a single visit with Mia where an hour visit turned into 2+ hours of total BLISS. She was not very timely with my one and only visit, but she more than made up for it. And for this very reason, we just could not get our timing synced for our second visit. I made a few attempts, but she was always running behind and my distance from Charlotte / Kings Mt. Just did not allow me the flexibility of her delay.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
But, DAMN, if I had the time to wait. She made an impression that I will never forget.
-
11-19-21 08:11 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 109XJoy
avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by artemyr
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 08:09 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 7332I inquired about her a couple of months ago and the only response I got back was someone said she wanted a deposit so he didn't visit her. I guess I didn't text her long enough to get the deposit request. The only deposit they will get from me is what I leave dripping from between her legs when I leave.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 07:27 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 822What a shame
She was VERY attractive in my opinion a few years ago. Met her shortly after she got into the game. I may try her again just to see how she is now but I lost her contact info. Do you have a link to an ad or can you send me her number? Thanks. Back when I saw her, she had a great clean toned body. We must have had some chemistry because I laid the envelope with her donation down and then started what was supposed to be a one hour appointment. I left three hours later after drinks, kissing, some gentle anal, a cuddling recharge period and then a complete repeat. She actually said something like "I don't have plans for the rest of the evening". I can't help but think I could stayed and gotten a nice morning BJ, moving her into a sorta sugar baby thing with regular visits on a discounted basis. Sometimes shit just works. Chemistry between people is strange but it happens. Anyway, my life prevented me partaking of such a stunt. It was my only visit with her. But it was one of those experiences in this hobby that stands out and was really different for whatever reason. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




