Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 197
-
12-12-21 13:36 #62Regular Member

Posts: 14Now I can better understand why I have experienced such high quotes at Sparta. However, unlike others who complain about those who pay high prices and "make it difficult for the rest of us", what Six through Eleven says he pays the Sparta providers doesn't bother me. My solution to high asking prices is simply to refuse to pay them. Sometimes my refusal results in a lowering of the price. Sometimes it doesn't, but I still won't pay them. That's the game.
Originally Posted by SixThruEleven
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 12:24 #61Senior Member

Posts: 104Sparta AMP
So, I've been there 10-12 times now. The last 6 or so, I have gotten nothing less than a BJ. Over that time, I've seen 4 different providers.
Skinny one: BBFS every time. Usually works in the morning. 250 total. That includes the half hour massage.
Plump-ish pretty one: mornings as well 200 total for massage and BBBJ.
Wide set (more Chinese-looking) faced 35 year old: 200 total for CBJ and daty(her request) The cover looks like a cheap clear plastic disposable deal. Vaguely shaped like a penis.
New tiny chick: 250 total for CBJ and fiv.
None of these providers have gotten more than 3 inches down, though. If you are looking for DT, better book an appointment with your sister.
Stay safe,
6 thru11.
-
11-15-21 23:45 #60Regular Member

Posts: 6AMPs
It was prior, and any info I had seemed redundant based on past reports in those areas as I read up on them. I guess I'm not someone who posts / comments a lot in general no matter what the platform, but I'm trying. I did scroll down and do some reading. I thought my question was unique enough compared to what had already been reported.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 23:14 #59Senior Member

Posts: 1294AMPs
So you left happy from a place in Hudson and in EC in the past. Was this prior to joining this forum? If not why didn't you leave a report? Since you have 4 posts all asking for info, don't expect the answers you are looking for, especially since a lot of what you are asking can be found as you scroll down the thread. Good luck. I look forward to your first review / report.
Originally Posted by Fisher6347
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 15:49 #58Regular Member

Posts: 6Where's the place to be?
I can't offer much for reports in the lax area, but I can tell you don't bother trying anywhere in Mankato if you're ever there LOL. I've left happy from a place in Hudson and EC in the past year, but not much experience in this area.
My question regarding lax / Sparta area is, which places have some younger or decently attractive therapists? I've read up on some past reports of good places to go, but I'd just prefer to have a younger, nicer looking masseuse if I'm going to be paying for it. Any places to definitely avoid if I'm not into 50 year old Chinese women??
I'll be sure to report back next week on what I find.
-
08-30-21 20:25 #57Senior Member

Posts: 340Sparta last week
I was passing by the Sparta exit, and just thought what the hell. Walked in and was greeted by Lily, who took me to the room. I did not try for more, and got the usual desired massage and finish. I think there is a younger and not too bad looking other girl there. It was good, but not even close to as fun and Madison West. Although, if some of these reports are true, it could be right in there.
-
07-31-21 13:49 #56Regular Member

Posts: 18Been there before never was offered any thing even close to this? What therapist do you see?
Originally Posted by SixThruEleven
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:31 #55Senior Member

Posts: 104Sparta AMP
For what it's worth, I have gotten FS twice and BBBJ more times than I can count. I know I overpaid, but these were days when none of the STG providers responded. 2. 0 BJ half hour massage and 3. 0 BJ, FS, half hour massage.
Been seeing Kat alot lately. She is always clean, courteous, and reasonable. After I got robbed last time, I told her about it. She took pity on me and opened up her back door with no upcharge.
-
04-30-21 15:43 #54Senior Member

Posts: 66Closest blow job and FS is Chicago for AMP unfortunately Wisconsin is only HJ but if your real lucky maybe a little nip too bout it though.
Originally Posted by Badgers74
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 13:22 #53Regular Member

Posts: 14No, and no. You must go elsewhere for full service. I suggest you buy one month of Rubmaps and do your research.
Originally Posted by FlyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 13:50 #52Regular Member

Posts: 15Best Massage Parlor?
Ok Badgers and Abbaman. Fill us in. I've never tried a massage parlor before, but you've peaked my curiosity. Is Sparta "FS" what about any in LaCrosse? How do you go about getting FS? I'd love to get a good long massage, followed by the masseuse climbing up on and "finishing" up.
-
04-03-21 08:21 #51Regular Member

Posts: 14Oriental used to be one of my favorites. I went there in February, shortly after the recent change of ownership, and was put off by the increased entry fee ($70.00) and, despite her obvious physical attributes, the shorting of time, the request for a higher tip for "standard" service, and the lack of massage skills and interest in her job displayed by the sole provider (Tina). I decided to give it another try this week after I heard they now have two providers. Although the "new girl" (Wiwi) is decent looking, has a great personality, and gave a good massage, she also requested a higher than "standard" tip and refused anything more than a modicum of handsy action on my part. Although I am capable of wasting money on a variety of activities, for some reason spending an extra $20.00 for service which isn't anything to write home about irritates me. As a result, I'll spend my time, and waste my gas, and keep driving to Sparta where the service and attitude of the providers is much more to my liking.
Originally Posted by Abbaman3
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 01:46 #50Regular Member

Posts: 15Oriental Massage
I hit up Oriental Massage over on the south side tonight. Fantastic experience. $70 for an hour massage. Half way through, she asked if I wanted a HJ (not in those words, asked if I wanted "this area massaged" $60 extra and worth it. Normally it would be a lot of money, but I just considered it a pricey massage with a great ending. Girl was hot. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and had me rub her while she stroked me and she was quite firm. There were other girls working there who were even hotter. I don't know if they do full service. Due to a language barrier, communication was a little difficult, so I didn't ask, to avoid complicating it. If anyone knows, would love to give it a shot. I'll definitely be back either way.
-
02-13-21 20:56 #49Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone in La Crosse do FULL SERVICE??
Just curious is any spots in La Crosse do full service??
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 10:53 #48Senior Member

Posts: 37Asian Message
I didn't get to Sparta but I did go to Asian Massage that is open again. That continues to be a favorite. They have a table shower which is a nice treat. Massage is always good. I have always left happy.
Originally Posted by JBB101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






