Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by SixThruEleven  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been there 10-12 times now. The last 6 or so, I have gotten nothing less than a BJ. Over that time, I've seen 4 different providers.

    Skinny one: BBFS every time. Usually works in the morning. 250 total. That includes the half hour massage.

    Plump-ish pretty one: mornings as well 200 total for massage and BBBJ.

    Wide set (more Chinese-looking) faced 35 year old: 200 total for CBJ and daty(her request) The cover looks like a cheap clear plastic disposable deal. Vaguely shaped like a penis.

    New tiny chick: 250 total for CBJ and fiv.

    None of these providers have gotten more than 3 inches down, though. If you are looking for DT, better book an appointment with your sister.
    Now I can better understand why I have experienced such high quotes at Sparta. However, unlike others who complain about those who pay high prices and "make it difficult for the rest of us", what Six through Eleven says he pays the Sparta providers doesn't bother me. My solution to high asking prices is simply to refuse to pay them. Sometimes my refusal results in a lowering of the price. Sometimes it doesn't, but I still won't pay them. That's the game.

  2. #61

    Sparta AMP

    So, I've been there 10-12 times now. The last 6 or so, I have gotten nothing less than a BJ. Over that time, I've seen 4 different providers.

    Skinny one: BBFS every time. Usually works in the morning. 250 total. That includes the half hour massage.

    Plump-ish pretty one: mornings as well 200 total for massage and BBBJ.

    Wide set (more Chinese-looking) faced 35 year old: 200 total for CBJ and daty(her request) The cover looks like a cheap clear plastic disposable deal. Vaguely shaped like a penis.

    New tiny chick: 250 total for CBJ and fiv.

    None of these providers have gotten more than 3 inches down, though. If you are looking for DT, better book an appointment with your sister.

    Stay safe,

    6 thru11.

  3. #60

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    So you left happy from a place in Hudson and in EC in the past. Was this prior to joining this forum? If not why didn't you leave a report? Since you have 4 posts all asking for info, don't expect the answers you are looking for, especially since a lot of what you are asking can be found as you scroll down the thread. Good luck. I look forward to your first review / report.
    It was prior, and any info I had seemed redundant based on past reports in those areas as I read up on them. I guess I'm not someone who posts / comments a lot in general no matter what the platform, but I'm trying. I did scroll down and do some reading. I thought my question was unique enough compared to what had already been reported.

  4. #59
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher6347  [View Original Post]
    I can't offer much for reports in the lax area, but I can tell you don't bother trying anywhere in Mankato if you're ever there LOL. I've left happy from a place in Hudson and EC in the past year, but not much experience in this area.

    My question regarding lax / Sparta area is, which places have some younger or decently attractive therapists? I've read up on some past reports of good places to go, but I'd just prefer to have a younger, nicer looking masseuse if I'm going to be paying for it. Any places to definitely avoid if I'm not into 50 year old Chinese women??

    I'll be sure to report back next week on what I find.
    So you left happy from a place in Hudson and in EC in the past. Was this prior to joining this forum? If not why didn't you leave a report? Since you have 4 posts all asking for info, don't expect the answers you are looking for, especially since a lot of what you are asking can be found as you scroll down the thread. Good luck. I look forward to your first review / report.

  5. #58

    Where's the place to be?

    I can't offer much for reports in the lax area, but I can tell you don't bother trying anywhere in Mankato if you're ever there LOL. I've left happy from a place in Hudson and EC in the past year, but not much experience in this area.

    My question regarding lax / Sparta area is, which places have some younger or decently attractive therapists? I've read up on some past reports of good places to go, but I'd just prefer to have a younger, nicer looking masseuse if I'm going to be paying for it. Any places to definitely avoid if I'm not into 50 year old Chinese women??

    I'll be sure to report back next week on what I find.

  6. #57

    Sparta last week

    I was passing by the Sparta exit, and just thought what the hell. Walked in and was greeted by Lily, who took me to the room. I did not try for more, and got the usual desired massage and finish. I think there is a younger and not too bad looking other girl there. It was good, but not even close to as fun and Madison West. Although, if some of these reports are true, it could be right in there.

  7. #56
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by SixThruEleven  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I have gotten FS twice and BBBJ more times than I can count. I know I overpaid, but these were days when none of the STG providers responded. 2. 0 BJ half hour massage and 3.0 BJ, FS, half hour massage.

    Been seeing Kat alot lately. She is always clean, courteous, and reasonable. After I got robbed last time, I told her about it. She took pity on me and opened up her back door with no upcharge.
    Been there before never was offered any thing even close to this? What therapist do you see?

  8. #55

    Sparta AMP

    For what it's worth, I have gotten FS twice and BBBJ more times than I can count. I know I overpaid, but these were days when none of the STG providers responded. 2. 0 BJ half hour massage and 3. 0 BJ, FS, half hour massage.

    Been seeing Kat alot lately. She is always clean, courteous, and reasonable. After I got robbed last time, I told her about it. She took pity on me and opened up her back door with no upcharge.

  9. #54
    Closest blow job and FS is Chicago for AMP unfortunately Wisconsin is only HJ but if your real lucky maybe a little nip too bout it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badgers74  [View Original Post]
    No, and no. You must go elsewhere for full service. I suggest you buy one month of Rubmaps and do your research.

  10. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Ok Badgers and Abbaman. Fill us in. I've never tried a massage parlor before, but you've peaked my curiosity. Is Sparta "FS" what about any in LaCrosse? How do you go about getting FS? I'd love to get a good long massage, followed by the masseuse climbing up on and "finishing" up.
    No, and no. You must go elsewhere for full service. I suggest you buy one month of Rubmaps and do your research.

  11. #52

    Best Massage Parlor?

    Ok Badgers and Abbaman. Fill us in. I've never tried a massage parlor before, but you've peaked my curiosity. Is Sparta "FS" what about any in LaCrosse? How do you go about getting FS? I'd love to get a good long massage, followed by the masseuse climbing up on and "finishing" up.

  12. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbaman3  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Oriental Massage over on the south side tonight. Fantastic experience. $70 for an hour massage. Half way through, she asked if I wanted a HJ (not in those words, asked if I wanted "this area massaged" $60 extra and worth it. Normally it would be a lot of money, but I just considered it a pricey massage with a great ending. Girl was hot. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and had me rub her while she stroked me and she was quite firm. There were other girls working there who were even hotter. I don't know if they do full service. Due to a language barrier, communication was a little difficult, so I didn't ask, to avoid complicating it. If anyone knows, would love to give it a shot. I'll definitely be back either way.
    Oriental used to be one of my favorites. I went there in February, shortly after the recent change of ownership, and was put off by the increased entry fee ($70.00) and, despite her obvious physical attributes, the shorting of time, the request for a higher tip for "standard" service, and the lack of massage skills and interest in her job displayed by the sole provider (Tina). I decided to give it another try this week after I heard they now have two providers. Although the "new girl" (Wiwi) is decent looking, has a great personality, and gave a good massage, she also requested a higher than "standard" tip and refused anything more than a modicum of handsy action on my part. Although I am capable of wasting money on a variety of activities, for some reason spending an extra $20.00 for service which isn't anything to write home about irritates me. As a result, I'll spend my time, and waste my gas, and keep driving to Sparta where the service and attitude of the providers is much more to my liking.

  13. #50

    Oriental Massage

    I hit up Oriental Massage over on the south side tonight. Fantastic experience. $70 for an hour massage. Half way through, she asked if I wanted a HJ (not in those words, asked if I wanted "this area massaged" $60 extra and worth it. Normally it would be a lot of money, but I just considered it a pricey massage with a great ending. Girl was hot. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and had me rub her while she stroked me and she was quite firm. There were other girls working there who were even hotter. I don't know if they do full service. Due to a language barrier, communication was a little difficult, so I didn't ask, to avoid complicating it. If anyone knows, would love to give it a shot. I'll definitely be back either way.

  14. #49

    Anyone in La Crosse do FULL SERVICE??

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get to Sparta but I did go to Asian Massage that is open again. That continues to be a favorite. They have a table shower which is a nice treat. Massage is always good. I have always left happy.
    Just curious is any spots in La Crosse do full service??

  15. #48

    Asian Message

    Quote Originally Posted by JBB101  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the update. Let us know how it goes in sparta.

    Any of these locations provide happy or more endings?
    I didn't get to Sparta but I did go to Asian Massage that is open again. That continues to be a favorite. They have a table shower which is a nice treat. Massage is always good. I have always left happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape