Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23404

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by DanGerous  [View Original Post]
    I found this twitter at faithinmassage.

    Is this the one in reference?

    Can you provide more insight and review about services, restrictions, damage.
    Mid 30's.

    Pale skin.

    5'6" 160.

    Nice rack.

    Big ass.

    Topless 1/2 hr with HJ only.

    All business.

    Not a ton of alternatives that I know that are not Asian.

    Worth a try.

  2. #23403

    Too many?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife68  [View Original Post]
    I would stay out of Warren.

    Too many busts.
    There has only been one bust. 2 days ago.

  3. #23402

    Finger in the butt?

    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    Just a handy, but when she starts reaching her hand underneath me and teasing my pecker, I can't help but get on all fours and let her milk me like a cow.
    Just a handy? OR with prostate tickling?

  4. #23401

    Karmela Diaz

    https://www.karmeladiaz.com/

    Any intel on this, please?

  5. #23400

    Faith St. Claire shores

    Quote Originally Posted by PayStub  [View Original Post]
    Just goggle Faith in massage, St Clair Shores.
    I found this twitter at faithinmassage.

    Is this the one in reference?

    Can you provide more insight and review about services, restrictions, damage.

  6. #23399

  7. #23398

    Empire Spa Centerline

    Visited Empire Spa in Centerline earlier this week. Got to spend time with Sara / Sarah (not sure how it is spelled).

    She is Asian, very cute, and a spinner-type.

    Had an excellent time. Not the best in terms of massage itself, but only asked for medium in terms of pressure.

    Rates are .60 for hh and. 80 for full hour.

    Left very happy and tipped another .60.

    Menu seems very open. YMMV, but the best way to get anywhere (in my opinion) is to be polite.

    Would recommend and would go again. Stay safe out there.

  8. #23397

    Faith contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapaosunlei  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM her contact? Thanks a lot.
    Just goggle Faith in massage, St Clair Shores.

  9. #23396

    Warren

    I would stay out of Warren.

    Too many busts.

  10. #23395

    Found this on Craigslist, anyone have luck with ads from there?


  11. #23394

    Meant for Zoman

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarlMan  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot has to do with the way you were treated and the price you paid Ms. T. On average, way too much IMHO. What I question is why you keep going back when the forum provides information on better alternatives. No offense to you, but I feel from PM's I received that she has lowered her standards due to the Covid related business loss.
    Post was meant for Zoman. If a brand does not agree with you, switch. If the chemistry of the Ferndale Madam's body is making you ill then stop seeing the Ferndale Madam.

  12. #23393

    Faith contact

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Seeing Faith anytime of day is safer than 90% of the stuff reported here. Pic is 5-6 years ago
    Can you PM her contact? Thanks a lot.

  13. #23392
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've had it done a couple of times like that too. I'm amazing how just a change of position can make a HJ so much more intense and dare I say better.
    I was at Sonias not to long ago did this and had a prostate milking. Talk about an interesting position.

  14. #23391

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by PayStub  [View Original Post]
    Green Massage and China Body on Ryan. Not many details see news on WWJ website. I'm sure you guys will have more information. As I don't see many reports from these places.
    After seeing their photos, I'm glad I never made the trip.

  15. #23390
    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    Just a handy, but when she starts reaching her hand underneath me and teasing my pecker, I can't help but get on all fours and let her milk me like a cow.
    Yeah, I've had it done a couple of times like that too. I'm amazing how just a change of position can make a HJ so much more intense and dare I say better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape