Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23996

    About her

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    And, she's already back and told USASG to "F Off" on her ad. Hilarious!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/587984686484
    Now this is some funny shet! LOL.

  2. #23995

    Nadia

    She is good. She jumps hotels alot. Never heard of her staying at the Mustang shithole but not surprised. Give her a week, she will change hotels and if the location is good go have fun. Nice girl, pics are accurate and skills are good plus she is negotiable and has a great menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    I believe the vid you're talking about he had a cover on. Mind you I didn't see the whole vid, but from the short vid I seen looks like a cover.

    I wanted to see her as well but I think she's off mustang rd, and I don't dare visit there after the reports I've read about the area.

  3. #23994
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    And she's gone for good. If she somehow Weasels her way back on by borrowing a friends account let me know.

    Direct quote from STG:

    "Drugs can do bad things to some people. Thanks, she's been deleted and current phone banned. (if you happen to see her pop up again please let me know)".
    That is great, but she will still be around, Banned Girls get a partner, and are the unnamed partner in doing doubles. You guys know, the prettier girl is never the one advertising.

    Thanks again.

    QS.

  4. #23993

    Rana / Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance, any intel on this provider? She has been around daily forever, but I cannot figure out how to review her. She does not give a name. Phone number was no help. So intel please?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/532822122020
    Dreamt of Rana a few times, as I do like tall girls and she is very tall. Six foot. She's pretty fun and looks like her pics. She is kind of fun, had a dildo she was playing with and open menu as I recall. On the downside, she was in the dump on Mustang and I visited in morning / daylight, that place is full of db and generally a place where shitty people out number decent people 10:1. She had a db bf once but I had no interaction, next two times, none. I stopped visiting due to the location. This board isn't crazy about Mustang Rd and I have to say I can feel that too.

    Tina told me Lacey in with her Uncle. She didn't say anything about her return.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  5. #23992

    Mandy

    She just wasted another account. It'll be shut off soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    And, she's already back and told USASG to "F Off" on her ad. Hilarious!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/587984686484

  6. #23991

    Mandy x3 is Back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    And she's gone for good. If she somehow Weasels her way back on by borrowing a friends account let me know.

    Direct quote from STG:

    "Drugs can do bad things to some people. Thanks, she's been deleted and current phone banned. (if you happen to see her pop up again please let me know)".
    And, she's already back and told USASG to "F Off" on her ad. Hilarious!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/587984686484

  7. #23990

    For what it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Sent in and will let you all know the outcome.
    I too can vouch for the video, I remember seeing it 1-2 years ago and it extensively displays the scam from the POV from the bathroom when the two girls discuss the setup while the monger is waiting in the bedroom, and then Mx3 accomplice begins her acting job of OD.

  8. #23989

    Nicky snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen snow? I texted her drove by catoma a bunch of times but no sight of her. She didn't post on stg for a while either.
    She lost her phone, but you can find her on Timiquna x Ortega farms area. She's staying with a friend. Really needs the help.

  9. #23988
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance, any intel on this provider? She has been around daily forever, but I cannot figure out how to review her. She does not give a name. Phone number was no help. So intel please?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/532822122020

    Does she look like the pics or is she much older and heavier?

    How is her FS and general service?

    Hotel is safe?

    Thanks again for the intel.
    I tried to see her once. She starting smoking. Something before we started. Either crack or meth. I bolted. Not for me.

    She looks like she used to be really attractive before the candy usage. And she doesn't look bad if you're okay with that stuff. I'm not.

  10. #23987

    Thanks For The Intel. I Shall Avoid She Sounds Like A Hag

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    A while back someone reported picking her up while she was out waddlin for business. I don't remember the exact details but I DO remember it being a negative report. Also gave a not-so-favorable description of her at the time. She's either a SWan with a room or hotel hooker who had to walk because her business was in a slump.
    Hey, Thanks for the intel. I shall avoid her.

    I wondered why she accepted my intro low offer so quickly, now I know. Because she is actually worth even less!

  11. #23986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Good Job Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    And she's gone for good. If she somehow Weasels her way back on by borrowing a friends account let me know.

    Direct quote from STG:

    "Drugs can do bad things to some people. Thanks, she's been deleted and current phone banned. (if you happen to see her pop up again please let me know)".
    And Thanks.

    But don't underestimate Ms Burnett. I have no doubt she'll jump on another escort site. She's got a body made for fuckin. She's not going to waste her street skills of robbing people and throw it to the way side. Mx3 claims she's rollin but she's gotten on FB asking for monetary favors. Shit like, asking for someone to pay for her tires. Mandy has hmu out of the blue one evening asking to front her dinero to pay for her room. Yeah, right. Like that was going to happen. LOL. What's that old saying?- "I was born during the day".

    I'm surprised no one has reported her being on SA. Maybe she is and her account is disguised. Who knows. But anyways, I'm sure we won't be seeing the last of this NASA space surgeon. Somewhere out there another fool is born.

  12. #23985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I Believe

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance, any intel on this provider? She has been around daily forever, but I cannot figure out how to review her. She does not give a name. Phone number was no help. So intel please?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/532822122020

    Does she look like the pics or is she much older and heavier?

    How is her FS and general service?

    Hotel is safe?

    Thanks again for the intel.
    A while back someone reported picking her up while she was out waddlin for business. I don't remember the exact details but I DO remember it being a negative report. Also gave a not-so-favorable description of her at the time. She's either a SWan with a room or hotel hooker who had to walk bcuz her business was in a slump.

  13. #23984

    Intel Please On This Provider. Legs Behind Head

    Thanks in advance, any intel on this provider? She has been around daily forever, but I cannot figure out how to review her. She does not give a name. Phone number was no help. So intel please?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/532822122020

    Does she look like the pics or is she much older and heavier?

    How is her FS and general service?

    Hotel is safe?

    Thanks again for the intel.

  14. #23983

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrockMorton20  [View Original Post]
    I saw L today! Oh man, she was wearing a tight-fitting black dress, black underwear with that tan line! I love these Asian chicks with big ta ta's, small little bodies! She had me in and out, paid 30, took about ten minutes. LOL! L1. But the best!
    Do you have a location or a link? Is she at an AMP or hotel? PMs are open. Stay safe, SO.

  15. #23982

    Massage!

    I saw L today! Oh man, she was wearing a tight-fitting black dress, black underwear with that tan line! I love these Asian chicks with big ta ta's, small little bodies! She had me in and out, paid 30, took about ten minutes. LOL! L1. But the best!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape