Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 1446 1946 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23191

    Nyla

    Was thinking about seeing this one, but here rates are off the chart. $$ for HHR $.5 for QV. I know she has been reviewed, but does she negotiate on her prices any? It not no need for me to contact her if she doesn't. Just went through that with Dakota but she came down from $$.5 to $.5 for HHR. Thought I might try the same thing with Nyla. That kitty must have some gold on it for those prices. Or has she just recently jacked up or rates like Dakota on her ads. Or is she just that good? Ad says everything covered must be a 5 star location at those prices.

  2. #23190

    They didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I've done several MFF & have always been disappointed. Like you, at the end of the day, I end up wishing I had done a 1 on 1 with just one of the girls. Mainly because one was more attractive or wilder. The one time both were hot AF, they had so many rules it ruined it. No kissing, DATY & everything covered one was Asian & Australian & the other a blonde stripper from Miami. Both with killer asses!

    I think the missing ingredient is not of the times were the girls bi. I think pounding one doggie or even better Greek while she eats out her Gal Pal would do it for me.

    Did they lick each other? If so, I'm in! LOL.
    They kissed each other, I loved the eye contact one gave while fingering herself while I was in the other doggie, but at the end of the day, unless it is a pure PSE like uncovered Creampie eating, its not worth the cost.

  3. #23189

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Just tried a DUO with these two in the link. It was a really great experience, but at the end of the day I think just one is better. If you want to pick one, Lexa is the better of the two. GREAT eye contact.

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...--sophie-54345
    I've done several MFF & have always been disappointed. Like you, at the end of the day, I end up wishing I had done a 1 on 1 with just one of the girls. Mainly because one was more attractive or wilder. The one time both were hot AF, they had so many rules it ruined it. No kissing, DATY & everything covered one was Asian & Australian & the other a blonde stripper from Miami. Both with killer asses!

    I think the missing ingredient is not of the times were the girls bi. I think pounding one doggie or even better Greek while she eats out her Gal Pal would do it for me.

    Did they lick each other? If so, I'm in! LOL.

  4. #23188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Madii  [View Original Post]
    Sweet! Lexa has def caught my eye. Are pics / vid of her accurate?
    I see that you are pretty new to this forum so let me give you few pointers. When a good SM writes a review and he had good time he would've wrote if they weren't. Try and see somebody and write a review and your questions will be answered but when all do is ask questions and give no real input we tend to ignore your requests for info. Be safe good luck.

  5. #23187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Careful

    I got word from employee at hotel near chesterfield towns center. A sting could be coming there so avoid at all costs if anyone comes across with that location please let everyone know. Not sure exactly when but could be soon. Careful out there and watch yourself. Be safe.

  6. #23186
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Just tried a DUO with these two in the link. It was a really great experience, but at the end of the day I think just one is better. If you want to pick one, Lexa is the better of the two. GREAT eye contact.

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...--sophie-54345
    Sweet! Lexa has def caught my eye. Are pics / vid of her accurate?

  7. #23185

    Just tried a DUO

    Just tried a DUO with these two in the link. It was a really great experience, but at the end of the day I think just one is better. If you want to pick one, Lexa is the better of the two. GREAT eye contact.

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...--sophie-54345

  8. #23184

    Chocolate Kitty. Avoid

    I went to see this one at lunch. She's in an apartment in Henricho. Not the worst place in the world but not great either. Place didn't have a very strong smell which was good.

    Anyhow—bottom line: Avoid.

    She's completely uninterested. Tried to watch her tv show while performing substandard, almost painful CBJ. Nothing bare, no DATY allowed unless you pay extra. She stopped the BJ after about a minute and basically wanted me to take care of myself. Complete waste of time and funds.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/022811507127

  9. #23183

    Red Head skinny chick??

    Do anyone know how I can get in touch with Linda / Joanne?

    Been looking for her for a min now and she constantly changes her number.

    She's the skinny redhead MILF chick that's stays up in hopewell.

    Usually have ads up as "Blowjob Queen" and bjs are about. 40.

  10. #23182

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    They are legit.

  11. #23181

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this one out? I'm interested to know. I've reached out to her 2 times but never get any reply. So anyone?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/317208421391
    She's legit. Can be hard to contact sometimes. Keep trying she's worth it.

  12. #23180

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    They travel together.

  13. #23179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    I did a threesome with her and one of her friends at her house several years ago.

    It was a little pricey but one of my best memories ever. Nothing was off limits and no clock watching. Just my opinion.
    Was that the Syd-Karma 3 way? I did caught that once and it almost killed me. But frankly I liked each of them better separately.

  14. #23178

    Fake fake fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    This one is Definitely fake. No location, no information, also has been brought up before.

  15. #23177

    Appreciate it

    That would be awesome man, sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Tons on Seeking Arrangements do. I'm strictly an in person Daddy, but tons of Babies only want to do online. Especially some of the hottest coeds, 18-20 why o especially. I'd be sure to get a verification pic before. I often ask for them to send me one sticking out their tongue & tugging their left earlobe. I do this before traveling for an unpaid M&G or to go to them or them coming to my hotel for fun.

    Downside is the $100 a month SA charges so you can read messages & message Babies. I use a prepaid $100 Vanilla Visa card. That way it can't be renewed automatically & I stay private.

    Go ahead & PM me, I probably have a Baby or two that will help you out. I'll be sure you get what you pay for.

    DF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape