Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 37366
-
11-20-21 12:37 #23191Senior Member

Posts: 161Nyla
Was thinking about seeing this one, but here rates are off the chart. $$ for HHR $.5 for QV. I know she has been reviewed, but does she negotiate on her prices any? It not no need for me to contact her if she doesn't. Just went through that with Dakota but she came down from $$.5 to $.5 for HHR. Thought I might try the same thing with Nyla. That kitty must have some gold on it for those prices. Or has she just recently jacked up or rates like Dakota on her ads. Or is she just that good? Ad says everything covered must be a 5 star location at those prices.
-
11-20-21 12:02 #23190Senior Member

Posts: 489They didn't
They kissed each other, I loved the eye contact one gave while fingering herself while I was in the other doggie, but at the end of the day, unless it is a pure PSE like uncovered Creampie eating, its not worth the cost.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 08:11 #23189Senior Member

Posts: 957Same Experience
I've done several MFF & have always been disappointed. Like you, at the end of the day, I end up wishing I had done a 1 on 1 with just one of the girls. Mainly because one was more attractive or wilder. The one time both were hot AF, they had so many rules it ruined it. No kissing, DATY & everything covered one was Asian & Australian & the other a blonde stripper from Miami. Both with killer asses!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
I think the missing ingredient is not of the times were the girls bi. I think pounding one doggie or even better Greek while she eats out her Gal Pal would do it for me.
Did they lick each other? If so, I'm in! LOL.
-
11-20-21 07:11 #23188Senior Member

Posts: 1449I see that you are pretty new to this forum so let me give you few pointers. When a good SM writes a review and he had good time he would've wrote if they weren't. Try and see somebody and write a review and your questions will be answered but when all do is ask questions and give no real input we tend to ignore your requests for info. Be safe good luck.
Originally Posted by Madii
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 23:35 #23187Senior Member

Posts: 1449Careful
I got word from employee at hotel near chesterfield towns center. A sting could be coming there so avoid at all costs if anyone comes across with that location please let everyone know. Not sure exactly when but could be soon. Careful out there and watch yourself. Be safe.
-
11-19-21 21:46 #23186Regular Member

Posts: 13Sweet! Lexa has def caught my eye. Are pics / vid of her accurate?
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 16:07 #23185Senior Member

Posts: 489Just tried a DUO
Just tried a DUO with these two in the link. It was a really great experience, but at the end of the day I think just one is better. If you want to pick one, Lexa is the better of the two. GREAT eye contact.
https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...--sophie-54345
-
11-19-21 15:56 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 88Chocolate Kitty. Avoid
I went to see this one at lunch. She's in an apartment in Henricho. Not the worst place in the world but not great either. Place didn't have a very strong smell which was good.
Anyhow—bottom line: Avoid.
She's completely uninterested. Tried to watch her tv show while performing substandard, almost painful CBJ. Nothing bare, no DATY allowed unless you pay extra. She stopped the BJ after about a minute and basically wanted me to take care of myself. Complete waste of time and funds.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/022811507127
-
11-19-21 00:58 #23183Senior Member

Posts: 147Red Head skinny chick??
Do anyone know how I can get in touch with Linda / Joanne?
Been looking for her for a min now and she constantly changes her number.
She's the skinny redhead MILF chick that's stays up in hopewell.
Usually have ads up as "Blowjob Queen" and bjs are about. 40.
-
11-19-21 00:53 #23182Senior Member

Posts: 580Legit
They are legit.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 22:24 #23181Regular Member

Posts: 6Legit
She's legit. Can be hard to contact sometimes. Keep trying she's worth it.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 18:31 #23180Senior Member

Posts: 108No worries
They travel together.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 17:56 #23179Senior Member

Posts: 1775Was that the Syd-Karma 3 way? I did caught that once and it almost killed me. But frankly I liked each of them better separately.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 17:38 #23178Senior Member

Posts: 173Fake fake fake
This one is Definitely fake. No location, no information, also has been brought up before.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 17:35 #23177Regular Member

Posts: 23Appreciate it
That would be awesome man, sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






