Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 552 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3051

    The Playgrounds Instagram

    I've been a few times and I really like it. There's a dive bar next door which is super convenient. They have a lot of girls with the body type I prefer. I'm hoping Sugars gets more dancers from Kittens cause then I can just bounce back and forth between those clubs.

    https://instagram.com/theplaygroundc...dium=copy_link

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasCorbin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Playground in Ballard? Thinking of going today.

  2. #3050

    Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.
    I thought Portland was all low mileage, only been there once for a bachelor party so don't have experience but what I've heard is that Seattle has the mileage, Portland has the typical SC scene which includes booze.

  3. #3049

    Sugar's -- After 11 days

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.
    Give it time. It hasn't even been open for two weeks yet. Check its IG again in another couple of weeks. Pandora's and Kittens dancers are working there.

  4. #3048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    It looks like it was started on Saturday, November 13th.

    https://www.instagram.com/sugarsseattle/

    Glad to see photos of dancers that work there, and not generic stock photos. But, a lot of the Puget Sound Region clubs are doing that now. Even the very much stayed Deja Vu clubs, but I sense that those accounts were started by the dancers that work at those clubs, and not the company itself.

  5. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by Money80  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to get some intel on River!
    $650 for a half hour cfs.

  6. #3046

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was in Pandora's on Saturday for a bit. I got chatted up my Amber just as soon as I got there. She seemed like she would be a fun girl, but I wanted to check out all the options. I also had her name mixed up in my head with Vanessa, and I have read that she is a scammer. Alas, I had to leave without getting any dances. Does anyone have any experience with Amber? Can she be sensual, and also talk dirty? Feel free to PM.
    Someone posted some reports a while back, BBBJ, FS from what I remember seeing. Someone also said GPS. I don't have personal experience, you should give it a go and report back.

  7. #3045

    Intel on Amber

    I was in Pandora's on Saturday for a bit. I got chatted up my Amber just as soon as I got there. She seemed like she would be a fun girl, but I wanted to check out all the options. I also had her name mixed up in my head with Vanessa, and I have read that she is a scammer. Alas, I had to leave without getting any dances. Does anyone have any experience with Amber? Can she be sensual, and also talk dirty? Feel free to PM.

  8. #3044

    Sunday

    Went to Pandoras Sunday night, pretty light crowd. Was approached by a dancer named Gwen who had been with Pandoras for a while.

    She claimed that management was now watching the cameras more often in the VIP rooms and that she could offer no extras, but was willing to meet off the clock.

    She quoted me 1,500. Kinda pricey.

  9. #3043

    Playground

    Any info on Playground in Ballard? Thinking of going today.

  10. #3042

    Sugars Now Has an Instagram Account

    It looks like it was started on Saturday, November 13th.

    https://www.instagram.com/sugarsseattle/

    Glad to see photos of dancers that work there, and not generic stock photos. But, a lot of the Puget Sound Region clubs are doing that now. Even the very much stayed Deja Vu clubs, but I sense that those accounts were started by the dancers that work at those clubs, and not the company itself.

  11. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Really like her look and body. Anyone able to comment on the sort of mileage one can expect in the VIP at Pandora?

    https://www.instagram.com/sexysidneyy/
    I've never gone to the VIP with a dancer from Pandora's or Kittens and not fucked except when I'm hurry, I let her blow me and bust in her mouth so I won't be late to where I'm going next. If you're paying VIP and not getting pussy, you're paying too much.

  12. #3040

    Intel on Sidney

    Really like her look and body. Anyone able to comment on the sort of mileage one can expect in the VIP at Pandora?

    https://www.instagram.com/sexysidneyy/

  13. #3039

    Sugar's on a Sunday morning.

    I arrived at the club, the silver exterior looks nice, compared to the other businesses near by. There were 2 doors. One marked "enter" and the other "exit". Inside, the entrance was roped off. So, I stood there. I saw the stage, to my left. It was empty. In front of me was a cute black girl. She was on her phone, and did not see me come in. I saw a dude behind a counter to my right. We also did not see me come in. The music was just loud enough, that I did not think they would hear me if I said anything. So, I just stood there awkwardly. Finally, the DJ notices me, and says something to the dude. He came over, took my money ($15) and let me in.

    I found a seat, on a bench, with my back to the wall. The stage was to my right. By the time the dude returned with my drink, a too skinny, Asian girl, with big fake tits was sitting to my left, and chatting with me. The Asian girl said her name was Lili, or Yiyi, or some such thing. She claimed to be a student, from Japan. We made small talk, while the black girl took the stage. I think her name was Dream. She was also too skinny for me, and I did not like how she moved. I was determined to have a good time. So, when Yili asked if I wanted a dance, I said sure.

    Making our way to the back, things started to go down hill fast. She asked if I wanted a regular dance, or if I wanted a VIP room? I said, "VIP, how much?" Liyi, said, "$400". I said, "no. " She said, "$300". I said, "no". She said, "How much you got?" I was not looking to leave with an empty wallet. I said, "how about a regular dance?

    The dance starts with her facing me, and grinding. That was the only move she had. At some point her tits came out. They were nice, and her nipples were yummy. During the dance, she continued with the up-sell. She told me in the VIP, we were totally free to do anything we wanted. I asked about extras, but she wanted way to much. At the end of the dance, she is trying to give me her number, and is still trying to get me to the VIP. I am trying to cut my losses, and go. Meli, has now decided it is time to put her hand down my pants, while I am trying to count $40. She sees a 50 dollar bill, and says "you just give me that $50. " I found the correct change, and gave her $40. As we make our way out of the lap dance area, she is asking me for a tip.

    After my dance with Me-me, I was done. I did not have any interest in the other girl, and felt like I had wasted my money. It will be a while before I come back to Sugar's. I think I will stick to Pandora's, or the board.

  14. #3038

    Pandora's on Friday

    Sasha. Light skinned black girl with huge natural tits (at least DDD) and a huge ass too. Also has a 20 pound belly pouch.

    Sasha will do CFS. 300 for 15 min. 500 for 30 min. Room fees separate. +100 for BBCIP.

    Not cute or flirty at all. Very ghetto and all about that money.

    Mercedes (blonde, big round fake tits, smooth skin all over, no cellulite) is down to meet outside the club but minimum 500. Probably CFS. Very cautious and not desperate for money.

  15. #3037

    Sugars

    Went in Friday night at midnight. 10 girls all types but best one was a 8. When one girl came up I asked about menu and she let me know that the VIPs have cameras and that most girls don't offer. I wonder if I spoke to the wrong girls but they were pretty straightforward about it.

    Could just be the girls or night shift. Pandoras was so packed when I went after I just left.

    Maybe try day shift today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape