Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    I tried Unique in north county yesterday. After handing her donation, a man with a gun jumped out of the bathroom. I fled immediately. You have been warned.
    I second this but for a different reason. I saw her once. She did not rob me but she tried to go BB because she forgot to buy condoms. I told her that we can just do BBBJ. She threw a fit. I can see how she was on the verge of getting violent. She nuts.

  2. #8557

    Unique will set you up to get robbed

    I tried Unique in north county yesterday. After handing her donation, a man with a gun jumped out of the bathroom. I fled immediately. You have been warned.

  3. #8556

    Bella / Amber

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70507377#.

    I see this one is advertising again. Stay away, guys. She said she had special condoms she liked to use, asked me to walk her to the car to get them. She got in, closed the door, and drove off! Some guy dressed all in black came up out of the back seat as she was driving off. I figured she just didn't like me until I realized she had already grabbed my cash! She's so nice and personable, but don't be fooled!

  4. #8555

    Tayler

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    So, I don't remember where I ran into this gal's Instagram account from but I couldn't find time to connect with her last time she was in town. Anyone have any experience with her or want to take one for the team and see her this time around?

    https://instagram.com/imade_tayler?utm_medium=copy_link
    I would love to see her, but her rates are a little too steep for me. Her hour starts at $600. I used to get dances from her at Hustler when she would come into town. She first danced under the name Kyler and then changed it to Tayler after the pandemic. I always enjoyed hanging out with her at the club. She's very sweet and looks exactly like those photos. But, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, is worth $10 a minute.

  5. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Review my post's and STL is Shi at hole USA for Midwest mongering. Now lets move on to what's real. Seeking is your best bet (this one just left my house). Think of Seeking as Costco or Sam's Club. All of you have the same opportunity to join and become a member as I did. It is available to everyone here IF you chose to join and pay a membership fee. I am continually getting getting DM's asking. Join the club, pay the the Costco membership fee and contact them. Then they look at you, talk to you and decide if they want to sell their bodies to you. I am (regrettably) 60 years old pulling in hot young girls. It's up to you and on you. Work your best game and man up and do some of your own work.
    Hey Mongers,

    Longtime follower, 1st time poster. I think the problem is sights like Seeking, require a online presence, with pictures and card info. Stuff that only lays a foundation of evidence for a lawyer to take everything. Not to mention, before the provider pool dried up, this was something that was not required. When I have time to take a nap and dream about meeting a provider, I usually have 1-2 hr window. If I have to run game, and take on additional risks that leads back to me, it may not be worth it. Someone mentioned it in another forum, for most mongers, AMP are the best and only thing going.

  6. #8553

    She runs specials that are not too special.

    Basically offers 20 bucks off her rates. But again given the hungry desperation in this town for any sniff of a girl's panties here ya go:

    Ellestl1994.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to schedule something with her a while back but then her ad on tryst vanished. Can you confirm that Elle Marco is the right snapchat handle? I went on snap and could not find that exact handle. There were some versions that were close.

  7. #8552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Hey, mongers.

    This gal is running some good specials right now and is totally worth going to see. She's sexy and funny and really makes a connection with you and makes you feel more like a fun hookup than a business transaction. I'd go see her several times a week if I could afford it. She told me last night that she's having problems with her tryst account but she is definitely available to book through Snapchat. Her handle is Elle Marco. Give her a shot. She's definitely worth it IMHO.
    I had been trying to schedule something with her a while back but then her ad on tryst vanished. Can you confirm that Elle Marco is the right snapchat handle? I went on snap and could not find that exact handle. There were some versions that were close.

  8. #8551

    Forgot to upload

    Pics. If forgot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsleez  [View Original Post]
    I really think the only way to get "st louis hot" chicks is on Seeking or equivalent. The games can be somewhat limited and they usually show up looking like pics. It takes a tiny bit of work but it's better than messing around with an escort that is not going to show up looking anything like pics. Or show up at all. Worth initial investment in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5816.jpg‎   IMG_5817.jpg‎   IMG_5818.jpg‎  

  9. #8550

    Yes work

    Review my post's and STL is Shi at hole USA for Midwest mongering. Now lets move on to what's real. Seeking is your best bet (this one just left my house). Think of Seeking as Costco or Sam's Club. All of you have the same opportunity to join and become a member as I did. It is available to everyone here IF you chose to join and pay a membership fee. I am continually getting getting DM's asking. Join the club, pay the the Costco membership fee and contact them. Then they look at you, talk to you and decide if they want to sell their bodies to you. I am (regrettably) 60 years old pulling in hot young girls. It's up to you and on you. Work your best game and man up and do some of your own work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsleez  [View Original Post]
    I really think the only way to get "st louis hot" chicks is on Seeking or equivalent. The games can be somewhat limited and they usually show up looking like pics. It takes a tiny bit of work but it's better than messing around with an escort that is not going to show up looking anything like pics. Or show up at all. Worth initial investment in my opinion.

  10. #8549

    Traveling Recommendations

    I am traveling to STL in a couple of weeks and would like some recommendations. I have previously seen Sidney Love (previous angel, now retired, ehhh service) and Anastasia (great experience), but would like to know who has a reputation for being somewhat reliable. I was looking on tryst at Carmen Foxx, but her twitter says that she has stopped working and her email is full. Aurora has a full inbox as well. Alexa Rain appears to be real, but the STL ad isn't her according to her twitter. I don't mind doing some work in attempting to reach individuals, but I was hoping that some locals with experience could point me in a few good directions. I'm not looking to waste their time, but with so many scams I don't want to waste mine. Thank you in advance for any help.

  11. #8548

    Saying it for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Nope. You're not doing anything wrong. St Louis sucks for mongering. Go to ANY other city for a good time. St Louis has zero talent.
    I really think the only way to get "st louis hot" chicks is on Seeking or equivalent. The games can be somewhat limited and they usually show up looking like pics. It takes a tiny bit of work but it's better than messing around with an escort that is not going to show up looking anything like pics. Or show up at all. Worth initial investment in my opinion.

  12. #8547

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    That is a problem w linking EA.
    Well deposit and will not let you text from app either.

  13. #8546

    Tayler from KY

    So, I don't remember where I ran into this gal's Instagram account from but I couldn't find time to connect with her last time she was in town. Anyone have any experience with her or want to take one for the team and see her this time around?

    https://instagram.com/imade_tayler?utm_medium=copy_link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211119-115605_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211119-115556_Instagram.jpg‎  

  14. #8545

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    They're both the same link so I can't explain it. But I will say that this chick was advertising $50 bbjs for a good while. I tried to hook up a couple times but got ghosted. She probably gets more clients than she can shake a stick at. I don't know the other chick by name.
    That is a problem w linking EA.

    Jess 314xxxx160.

    Charity 636xxxx160.

    What a difference in appearance and appeal but guess which one has more positive comments?

  15. #8544

    Alena Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting recent pictures on Twitter and OF for over a year. As far as age, while she's definitely no longer in her 30s she is definitely not in her 50s either.
    I have see Alena many times. Scheduling can be a bit of a hassle but totally worth it when you hook up. Her hotels are always in a nice west county location, so no worries there; typical two call. If our schedules could match up more, then she would be my go to girl. She an early 40's MILF, with perfect sized man made's. Her twitter and OF photos are current; The photos on Eros & try are pre-covid. BBBJ was my fav part, and she is a CFS, MSOG. She has never offered BBFS and I know she wouldn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape