Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 24557
-
11-19-21 15:56 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 129Gfe
GFE is negotiable, but everything is covered.
Originally Posted by MHassan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 15:15 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 209I agree. She just goes through the motions.
Originally Posted by TheWildOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 10:30 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 366Marriott
I will be coming to your fine city and staying ate the marriot waterfront. Any suggestions for dates or messages? Thank you so much in advance!!
-
11-18-21 16:06 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 197Fake pics. Girl may be real but it won't be the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by HoopFiend
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 15:12 #12208Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Link as requested.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/864750283001
Originally Posted by Cheerful6
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 14:57 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 27I really don't understand the good reviews about her on here. The first two times I tried connecting she stood me up. When we finally did connect, She gave me some whack job BJ and said that's all she was doing, after I paid. I pulled my barley hard member out of her mouth and left. And she's most def on drugs by her looks.
Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 14:40 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 85Elle
Went to see Elle today. Opted for SS and ended up just a BBBJWS date because the bed was dirty. Crumbs and cig ash on it. No thanks. Pics on ad are old IMO. She is really sweet but did seem half out of it when I got there. Texted upon arrival and it took her 10 minutes to get back me. She "fell asleep". Neighborhood is OK. Street parking available all along her road and I didn't feel unsafe. I'd rate my time with her about average. Mic skills were pretty good. I busted while she was licking my balls and she went back down on me to clean me up. Nice girl, but not sure I would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70438982
-
11-18-21 12:27 #12205Regular Member

Posts: 7I did that already and still no one answered.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 11:30 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 979
-
11-18-21 11:01 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 49Thank you BMAX. I will reach out.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 11:00 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 29Zanyzo
Provide link about how to setup appointment so more people visit! I am also interested to visit, send DM if you like.
Originally Posted by Zanyzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 10:57 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 1626I also had good service from her and already visited her couple of times this year. She is a very nice lady and only challenge is she don't have incall location. And we have to pay 3 hr rate of $45 to Towson East Motel. If she had an incall location I would have visited her more frequently. It seems she won't check her texts of her secondary phone or app frequently. So you may have to wait for the week / day she is working to get a response back. For the first couple of meetings, she used to drive to the motel, but for the past couple of months I need to pick her from her place which is 5 minutes from the motel.She used to work in WV in 2019 and some of the pics are from those days.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 21:54 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 309A senior did actually
DmvTrickGawd reviewed her and he's a senior. I also attempted to meet her with no luck and while I may not be a senior I have more than one review LOL.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 20:24 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 792I think what Baltiwalker means is that no seniors have posted reviews of Zanyzo. It appears that the reviews here may be phony, that's all.
Originally Posted by Zanyzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 18:27 #12198Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Always located in BWI area.
Originally Posted by LilGod
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





