Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23179

    Red Head skinny chick??

    Do anyone know how I can get in touch with Linda / Joanne?

    Been looking for her for a min now and she constantly changes her number.

    She's the skinny redhead MILF chick that's stays up in hopewell.

    Usually have ads up as "Blowjob Queen" and bjs are about. 40.

  2. #23178

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    They are legit.

  3. #23177

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this one out? I'm interested to know. I've reached out to her 2 times but never get any reply. So anyone?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/317208421391
    She's legit. Can be hard to contact sometimes. Keep trying she's worth it.

  4. #23176

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    They travel together.

  5. #23175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    I did a threesome with her and one of her friends at her house several years ago.

    It was a little pricey but one of my best memories ever. Nothing was off limits and no clock watching. Just my opinion.
    Was that the Syd-Karma 3 way? I did caught that once and it almost killed me. But frankly I liked each of them better separately.

  6. #23174

    Fake fake fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    This one is Definitely fake. No location, no information, also has been brought up before.

  7. #23173

    Appreciate it

    That would be awesome man, sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Tons on Seeking Arrangements do. I'm strictly an in person Daddy, but tons of Babies only want to do online. Especially some of the hottest coeds, 18-20 why o especially. I'd be sure to get a verification pic before. I often ask for them to send me one sticking out their tongue & tugging their left earlobe. I do this before traveling for an unpaid M&G or to go to them or them coming to my hotel for fun.

    Downside is the $100 a month SA charges so you can read messages & message Babies. I use a prepaid $100 Vanilla Visa card. That way it can't be renewed automatically & I stay private.

    Go ahead & PM me, I probably have a Baby or two that will help you out. I'll be sure you get what you pay for.

    DF.

  8. #23172

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    No one said it so I will. The girls all love it when you send a real big deposit.

    The girls behind the computers in some other country posting the ads. So never send a deposit because 99.5% of those are fake. If it's a fake ad they will probably try to get your email or have you join some web service so you can see her pics behind the paywall for her identity protection. If they ask for money or gift cards, it's a fake.

    This ad posts a lot but the only mentions I've seen here think it's fake. No location or contact info doesn't seem right to me. Use a burner number or text app so they can't trace back to you. Give that one a call if you like but I think it's a scam in some way. Safe hunting.

  9. #23171

    1st link

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    The 1st link, I have contacted her & we discussed donations and after we agreed on one she went ghost for some reason. Have not attempted again but would still like to see her. If you search the forum I believe she's been reviewed. Type in "Ferrari Richmond" and you should see some. Anyway, if you pull the trigger, update us with details please.

  10. #23170

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this lady. Haven't seen anything about her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/631851817220

  11. #23169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Lower your expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    Dude you got a sight sore eyes on these fake ads. First of all if the chick got super hot pics, killer body, like these pics. Its a fake. Lower your expectations. Unless you are looking to pay $800 an hour or more. The ad says, nothing about anything. Not good practice to discuss rates and services provided with someone you know nothing about.

    I think it was suggested to you earlier. As a newbie, get your feet wet first. Read our reviews and pick a "safe" option a popular girl in area or has been reviewed many times. And build from there. And never, never, never, and I mean never send a deposit or any personal info of yours to her.

  12. #23168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Same hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    Did you search that address? Laburnum covers a lot of ground.

    Did you search their phone numbers? Traveling providers maybe.

    Did you inquire about doubles? They might know each other.

    Why did you automatically go into freaked out mode? There is no law against 2 sex workers working out the same address.

  13. #23167

    Thanks for the advice

    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153

  14. #23166

    Anyone try either of these? Got a bad vibe!

    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429

  15. #23165

    Kat

    If you're talking about the white Kat that use to be on Midlo mainly she went on vacation got out and is now on the run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape