Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23176

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    No one said it so I will. The girls all love it when you send a real big deposit.

    The girls behind the computers in some other country posting the ads. So never send a deposit because 99.5% of those are fake. If it's a fake ad they will probably try to get your email or have you join some web service so you can see her pics behind the paywall for her identity protection. If they ask for money or gift cards, it's a fake.

    This ad posts a lot but the only mentions I've seen here think it's fake. No location or contact info doesn't seem right to me. Use a burner number or text app so they can't trace back to you. Give that one a call if you like but I think it's a scam in some way. Safe hunting.

  2. #23175

    1st link

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    The 1st link, I have contacted her & we discussed donations and after we agreed on one she went ghost for some reason. Have not attempted again but would still like to see her. If you search the forum I believe she's been reviewed. Type in "Ferrari Richmond" and you should see some. Anyway, if you pull the trigger, update us with details please.

  3. #23174

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this lady. Haven't seen anything about her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/631851817220

  4. #23173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Lower your expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    Dude you got a sight sore eyes on these fake ads. First of all if the chick got super hot pics, killer body, like these pics. Its a fake. Lower your expectations. Unless you are looking to pay $800 an hour or more. The ad says, nothing about anything. Not good practice to discuss rates and services provided with someone you know nothing about.

    I think it was suggested to you earlier. As a newbie, get your feet wet first. Read our reviews and pick a "safe" option a popular girl in area or has been reviewed many times. And build from there. And never, never, never, and I mean never send a deposit or any personal info of yours to her.

  5. #23172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Same hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    Did you search that address? Laburnum covers a lot of ground.

    Did you search their phone numbers? Traveling providers maybe.

    Did you inquire about doubles? They might know each other.

    Why did you automatically go into freaked out mode? There is no law against 2 sex workers working out the same address.

  6. #23171

    Thanks for the advice

    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153

  7. #23170

    Anyone try either of these? Got a bad vibe!

    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429

  8. #23169

    Kat

    If you're talking about the white Kat that use to be on Midlo mainly she went on vacation got out and is now on the run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?

  9. #23168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    The ads are worded awkwardly which is one way to determine if the ad is real.
    Start with a provider that has been reviewed here, like Staxx or Lynn. If you read thru there are several that are safe and secure. And if it doesn't feel right don't do it. Don't let your little head control your big head. Keep your head on a swivel and know your surroundings. I always lock the door and check bathroom. I have rule no drugs in front of me not sure if makes any difference just don't want to be involved in that. No upfront money never ever ever. Don't bring anymore money than what your spending on that time. Always be confident. Be safe hope it helps a little.

  10. #23167

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    With the streets getting empty I've been checking out some ads and texting the numbers. I've never met a provider at a room or hotel or anything, and could use some advise on recognizing red flags. I'd really like to avoid getting scammed or robbed. Below are some of the links I've contacted. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers, and stay safe out there.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70336548

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70154690
    The ads are worded awkwardly which is one way to determine if the ad is real.

  11. #23166

    Any info?

    Has anyone ever tried this one out? I'm interested to know. I've reached out to her 2 times but never get any reply. So anyone?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/317208421391

  12. #23165

    Need advice for a newbie

    With the streets getting empty I've been checking out some ads and texting the numbers. I've never met a provider at a room or hotel or anything, and could use some advise on recognizing red flags. I'd really like to avoid getting scammed or robbed. Below are some of the links I've contacted. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers, and stay safe out there.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70336548

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70154690

  13. #23164

    Old talent?

    What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?

  14. #23163

    Zoe no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same review and emailed her. She was on my rotation for years. Awesome lady. I was sad when she retired last year.
    Me and other guys I know where told by her that review is wrong or fake. Maybe its from before she retired. She was stressing she has seen no one in over a year and won't be and please stop contacting her. I told her well she does still have ads up on tryst.

  15. #23162
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape